The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jagius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MRT Happenings

Harlow guys. Just wanted to open a thread for people with what I call the "MRT Fetish" to come in and share.

I recently stopped driving and started taking the MRT to work. Was pleasantly surprised to find it so crowded with so many fresh meat willingly squeezing in with me

Usually all I do is to place my body in a "rewarding" positions that place parts of my body against all those OL's arse or boobs. However after several weeks of temptation, I've started to get more daring. If this goes on, I think I'll get arrested sooner or later though heh.

Yesterday especially, on my way home, a JC student squeezed into the train just as the doors were closing. It was already jam packed with me right at the door. End up her arse was pressing against my hand which was right by my thigh. Dunno why I suddenly went crazy and started to twitch my fingers, test water hehe, rub rub her butt. She didn't even try to move away or look back. Hoho. Got more daring and turned my hand so that my palm was on her butt (my bag was over my shoulder and providing good cover for my hand hehe). Everytime the train jerked I pressed my palm against her butt. Still no reaction. Abit steam by then. Squeezed her butt. Wah... this time have reaction. She moved away abit. Still didn't look back. By now I know that she's not the type to make a ruckus, or those bitches who turn and stare at you even when it was really an accidental touch. Bolder by now, I started to trace my fingers round her butt softly until I found her panties and started rubbing the area. She squirmed abit. Haha... shiok. Young butt really different, very firm. Started thinking about those Japanese style train gropings. But managed to stop myself from going too far. Saying: Force dog jump wall. So I removed my hand for 2 stops, and when the people shuffled at the next stop, I repositioned myself so that my crotch was up against her butt. Really pressing hard against her, with my hidden hand on her hip. Sadly she got off at the next stop. And she didn't even look back to see who touched her. Lol.

Ok I'm a bastard. Don't need people to tell me that or come minus points for that. Any like-minded "hobbyists"? Lol. Care to share your experiences? Maybe if there's enough gung-ho people we can all take a day off and go raid a train together. I've seen groups of Indians (don't mean to be racists my dark skinned bros) surround and trap possibly china-MILFs. You guys the best, really all just squeezed into her and continue chatting in Tamil machiam nothing happen. The poor girl don't even know how to react haha...
Old 15-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: MRT Happenings

Hey brother...try it everyday !
I'm sure you'll get "rewarded" soon...
Old 15-10-2008, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. i think its bulshit.

2. there's a thread on this alr. go join that one.

http://samsforum.com/adult-d...ing-mrt-2.html
Old 15-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's crap too!

Might as well post a clip of you screwing her in train and claim that it's you

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 15-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future

DAM ! I TAKE THE COMPANY's transport !
need to chane my movement !

They say the mighty lord shall protect the poor, the weak & the innocent.

But it is the devil who has your details !
Old 15-10-2008, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
mangoesteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok jagius..time to wake and go to school
Old 16-10-2008, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
unger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This story sound kind of familiar. Any brothers sensed it?
Old 16-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Michael Chong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope your imagination will not bring you trouble one day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1