The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 06-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
glovedboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

you have to bring your own. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Bro. does mistress keiko have her own strap on or we have to bring our own?..
Old 07-03-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
Nothing like a professional femdom session. Oh how i miss MissKathy.
Bro. I schedule session again with Mistress Kathy again. Go and enjoy her feet domination again. I miss her so much. whenever I have extra I wanted to meet her.

today I chatted with her and scheduled a session. This time we try a bit mistress and slave role play just like some Japanese movie which some mistress torture the slave. I watch in one of the video. So I m going to explore if it is indeed a good start up. She still want to punish me the same like last session as she like the way I suffer under her torture (the dick slap).
Old 07-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Glad to see some form of feedback for Ms Keiko. From what I understand, she's fully booked for a number of days.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Honestly, I dont know how to teach also. LOL. Im not very experienced in femdom myself. I just love feeeeeet!
stop showing your brother photo.

you will love japan.

see this
http://www.prezis.jp/special/leg/image01.htm

Their feet package
----------------------
That men would be deprived of the female mind to many beautiful legs
Do you what is your favorite leg? Barefoot, stockings, garters, boots, high heels....
Who likes to Legs, Legs want to be bullied gently to recommend that!
Dari licking smelling feet, and legs Footjob blame, electric foot massage by the leg,
Riding, such as leg will be fetish play center leg of
It is also possible, such as play and was rubbing or licking leg leg as WAM, also tainted food
Please enjoy carefully, the pleasure to be played with in the Legs

If you double Mistress, Mistress of the second person will leave it to the election of shop
Please contact us by phone, if you would like to wish the nomination with two people is different from rates

The day time extension is also possible in situ, you may not be accepted by the availability
Old 07-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Actualy it was an sms , the exchange of emails came later.I dont want to mention names or details because I still respect the Mistress.During some visits I was the first or second customer in a month so they are not that popular , they do need some regulars.
very surprising news about thai doms. I am shock.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
barefootlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post

you will love japan.

see this
http://www.prezis.jp/special/leg/image01.htm
Naise......
Old 07-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
very surprising news about thai doms. I am shock.
Bro ydgduo it was my fault for sending a stupid message ,I cannot blame the Mistress.I have tried to make up but its too late ,too much water under the bridge , and I burned all my bridges.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You've got it right. Stats and everything measurable is one thing. but whats intangible and often valuable is the x factor. This was my first ever session and it proved to be mind blowing. Certainly looking forward to many more to come.
Bro barefootlover, I am glad you hit the jackpot with Mistress Kathy! I wish I can say my first session with a professional dominatrix (not in Sillypore) was as good as yours. Perhaps I can share more next time.

I look forward to reading your FRs!
Old 08-03-2012, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
hmm.. didnt know that thaidomina is here.. coz she didnt reply her email.. wonder whats wrong or she lost her database of customer?
Bro McWoof0, I did not get any reply from Thaidomina either (see my earlier post) and they did not update me about their new visit.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
some people like bro Robert his pleasure point is the ball. .

previously I am thinking of trying miss keiko but I am scare I need to rebuild the chemistry. Me and mistress Kathy build up the chemistry in every session.
Bro dell_lee_2003, besides my balls getting kicked, I like thigh high/knee high boots very much.

As for Miss Keiko, I have not had the chance to engage her yet. But I know when I do meet her, she will be wearing her black knee high leather boots. This is something not every dominatrix is able/willing to do.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
well Bro Robert the reason why i'm asking about this(ass worship and such) is because some of the Mistress we have here aren't really into them(just my opinion). facesitting to me is different from ass worship as there is breath play involved and also i think the term for facesitting is called queening.

i will share this ass worship experience with the bros here though between me and my ex- girlfriend.

i was hanging out with her just driving around when she suddenly let one rip. she was so embarrased and offered to open up the car window but i said it's fine. i smelled her farts and it almost got me a small erection! it smelled wonderful and real sweet yet sour. i forced my erection down mentally as i didn't want her to think i'm into this sorta stuff. but eventually i gave in and i told her about my fantasy with girl's asses. she accepted my honesty and she said she's into farting worship and ass worship as well. after dinner( i asked her to order beans with steak so as to make her farts more "special") and immediately proceeded to the hotel. once inside the room she stripped and asked me to sniff her panties and wear them over my head. i was in heaven! i swore i could see angels and the smell was just so intoxicating!after then we proceeded to ass worship and i cleaned her ass out so well she couldn't stop farting! one of the best times i've ever had.whenever we were alone and she wanted things to go her way, she would always use her ass power as she knows i'm crazy for it. (e.g there was a time she wanted the remote and i purposely didn't wanna give it to her and then she proceeded to fart on my face and "threatened" to shit on my face if i didn't give in) unfortunately she migrated so i'm stuck here craving more.

though its not really a FR, i hope you enjoy it though.
Bro asslover22, thanks for sharing your real-life experiences! This is better than any FR and I enjoyed reading. You are really lucky to share your interest with your ex-girlfriend and have her indulge you. Sorry to hear she migrated though and I can understand why you need to fill your craving.

Can I ask if you are particular about the shape of the ass? I mean, do you get turned on by Jennifer Lopez? So if you see those flat-type of ass, you are turned off?
Old 08-03-2012, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Bro Robert ,I basically sent a comment to Mistress that she did not like ,she exploded and sent angry reply and then things went from bad to worse.I mistakenly thought I had a good relationship after 4 years of loyalty to her but in the end I was told she was running a business and never liked me , and that I was only a customer.I have tried saying sorry about everything but no reply.So loyalty dosnt always mean something.
Anyway I now see another past mistress who I get on very well with and can speak my mind with her without the fear of an angry reply.I am trying to persuade her to visit Singapore ,I dont know about boots but she is not afraid to take it to the edge for you.
Bro punishme, this is a sad story. You patronizing her for 4 years and have her blacklisting you over a comment sounds too harsh for me. I wonder if she knows it is cheaper to retain an existing customer like yourself instead of attracting new ones.

As for this other Mistress that you are trying to persuade to visit Sillupore, on behalf of all the bros her I thank you in advance.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
bro robertchua, sory i not good in writing , what i will say is if u like to be kick in ur ball, i think mistress Lisa will more then happy to do that to u .
Bro mag3459, that is music to my ears! I just hope Mistress Lisa have her own pair of thigh high/knee high boots.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovedboy View Post
Not new to the scene, but first post here. had a nice session with miss keiko yesterday evening. a little apprehension cause she was a little late today, held up in the office. (sometimes i can't blame them cause they are like us part-time into bdsm) But after seeing her, cause she's half japanese n chinese. I can say she looks the part (she has that stern domme look).

i am heavy into rubber fetish and she was really open to wearing some of the rubber apparel that i brought - long rubber gloves, stockings, a cool rubber top with garters (which i gave to her at the end of the session, so all other bros can see her in its full glory).

the whole room smell of rubber, to my delight, but miss keiko was not accustomed to it, but she was ok, after lots of baby oil, we got down to business. This is where miss keiko is good. the sight of her in rubber with a strap on and going at me with gusto was a sight to behold. she also put on her knee length boots, which is not that ideal cause of the leathery material, i would've preferred patent or latex. lots of licking, face sitting, hair pulling.

she's strict if she wants to be, but really assuring and kind. but she is at her best with a strap-on, very playful. i really enjoyed the session, looking forward to the next.
Bro glovedboy, thanks for your FR on Miss Keiko! I have upped your points. Say, do you like rubber boots? Imagine if Miss Keiko is all dressed up in rubber, that will be a sight to behold, right?

Also, I like to say I am full-time into BDSM, specifically ball kicking and boot worship. If I dun get what I need, I think I will go crazy!
Old 08-03-2012, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
omg. i must be damn suay today. SMSed 3 different FLs and asked if they are available. All say yes. Then out of courtesy, I inform them that I have a foot fetish.. All 3 then say sorry, cannot meet liao. Wakau! hahaa. sian half.
Bro barefootlover, I think it is better you asked them about indulging your foot fetish before meeting them. Imagine having them reject you in the room, this will be more suay. I know because it happened to me long time ago.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1