The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 08-03-2012, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallybear3 View Post
Do share your experience.. Having my session wih them on Thursday. Hope it will be a good one cos it's my virgin experience on bdsm
Bro reallybear3, I hope you will enjoy your session since it will be your virgin experience! Do share with us your FR, ok?
Old 08-03-2012, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
Bro. does mistress keiko have her own strap on or we have to bring our own?..
Bro McWoof0, you might be happy to know that Miss Keiko has just bought a new strap-on.

She has also bought a new pair of PVC knee high boots as well. Now I am spoilt for choice
Old 08-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
arse worship is not queening and not facesitting. most easy to get is facesitting, rarely i get arse worshiping to pro doms. Even more rare is queening where i get lick their private parts.

oh you were ban in thai dungeon, the one you never visited, just session in singapore hotel right. he got ban after visiting the place many times. he is in worse situation than you.
Bro ydgduo, thanks for letting me know the difference between arse worship versus queening versus facesitting.

Being banned by Thaidomina may not be such a bad thing as I have limited funds and time anyway. I prefer to support good local dominatrix and I hope to see more ladies in Sillypore exploring this option in time to come.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
Honestly, I dont know how to teach also. LOL. Im not very experienced in femdom myself. I just love feeeeeet!
Bro barefootlover, thanks for your FR with your pictures! It is exciting to meet a FL who can give you what you want. In fact, it might be easier for you to meet FLs who can indulge in your fetish instead of dominatrix!
Old 08-03-2012, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Glad to see some form of feedback for Ms Keiko. From what I understand, she's fully booked for a number of days.
Bro DaScolda, I have emailed Miss Keiko and she is genuinely busy. So if you are hoping to arrange a session with her, be patient.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
russenl is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Just to share that this is a bumper week for BDSM fans..the thai domina team is here from the 4-11; countess vonkink is here on the 6th although only for a day; and mistress mica-ann (transgendered) is also in town. I have a session with thai domina this week and wondering between mica or countess, both of whom I have served previously and had good experiences with..not to forget that mistress suniya is arriving at the end of the month..wonder if my wallet..and ASS can take it..
wow that is a bumper month. send your fr bro.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow. just now I saw one girl who is so pretty, fair and tall. amazingly her toe nail is very well pedicure. I am standing beside her and drooling the whole trip. my cock was very stiff and I can sense pre cum. I wonder she is interested in this BDSM life.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

she wore a slipper and her pedi is purple. just by looking at I can feel so turn on, if I have a chance to taste I can die very fast.

anyway today is the bdsm day with my mistress.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro punishme, this is a sad story. You patronizing her for 4 years and have her blacklisting you over a comment sounds too harsh for me. I wonder if she knows it is cheaper to retain an existing customer like yourself instead of attracting new ones.

As for this other Mistress that you are trying to persuade to visit Sillupore, on behalf of all the bros her I thank you in advance.
Bro Robert , thankyou for you sympathy but I brought it on myself for sending a message to her.When I received an angry response I replied equaly angry and over time it got out of hand and I said things that I now regret so I do not blame the Mistress .As in previous reply I said I was sorry but it fell on deaf ears with no reply to date.
On the brighter side , I go back to Thailand next week and realy look forward to seeing the other Mistress , she is very good and extreme in what she does and I will talk to her about Singapore.She has a lovely personnality and genuinly friendly , not acting for money .I hope you can meet her someday because I am sure she will crush you
Old 08-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

today awesome. three time cum control and don't let me cum. only forth time she agree to take the cum out. Detail FR on the way bros. She free today and don't know why she is so pretty today.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro McWoof0, you might be happy to know that Miss Keiko has just bought a new strap-on.

She has also bought a new pair of PVC knee high boots as well. Now I am spoilt for choice
Wow.. nice.. will be making an appt with her real soon.. wonder how big is her strapon..
Old 08-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress Keiko new photo on CM makes me drip pre cum.. can wait to lick her feet..
Old 08-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
glovedboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for the day when most of Singapore dommes start wearing rubber boots or patent boots. I recently came back from Tokyo and had a great session with a La Siora mistress, who agreed to wear rubber. FR soon. :-)

Quote:
Bro glovedboy, thanks for your FR on Miss Keiko! I have upped your points. Say, do you like rubber boots? Imagine if Miss Keiko is all dressed up in rubber, that will be a sight to behold, right?

Thanks for the points!!

Also, I like to say I am full-time into BDSM, specifically ball kicking and boot worship. If I dun get what I need, I think I will go crazy!
Old 08-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
barefootlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had another session with a PRC FL.

In all honest opinion, it wasnt as good a session as the one before. Im really sorry bros but this session really not worth a detailed FR. I have to mention though, that she wasn't taken aback by my requests and in fact, really looked like she enjoyed every moment I had with her feet. Looks wise, 7/10. BBBJ probably 7/10 also. Didnt penetrate, so no ratings for FJ.

But to not diappoint all brothers with a liking for feet.... here you go!

Old 09-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Today had a session with Mistress Kathy. before the session she told me to get ready to the pain that she is going to give me. I feel excited and wait for the time that we can meet.

we met at usual place, get the key and went up to the room. she wore an open toes high heel and short jean pant today. I don't know why she looks prettier today. may be I m too excited. When we are in the room she ask me "go and take a quick shower". I need to say, yes mistress. I am thinking what punishment she will give me today. I took a shower. I came out from the room and kneel in front of her. I said, "mistress I m ready for ur punishment".

She stand up and said, slave kiss my toe.

cont.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1