The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lost And Found

Does anyone has Chen Mei ctc?
She used to do masssage at tpy blk 8*.
Pm me if u hv. Kam sia.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Just met up with Cindy again last week but never heard her mention anything about getting married. Anyway it's good news and happy for her. Will give her a call or drop her a text to send her my congratulations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
I heard the same thing from her ex massage colleagues 2 weeks back but Cindy never mention anything when I met her for a session this past long weekend. I also never ask her if it's true as it's her personal stuff but she didn't mention or hint she will not be meeting me again at the end of the night.
Same here. I never asked her fearing she will ask me how I know etc, and she also never say anything when I met her recently.
Old 08-10-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
Hi,
Does any bro know where is Carmen of Prestige@Cuppage working now?
Kindly PM me if anyone knows where is she now.
Thanks a million.
yeah Carmen pretty strong massage skills too. anyone know please pm me too.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Seems like we lost a lot of gems from prestige..
Old 08-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
PRCktvbonker is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Angry Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooah View Post
Seems like we lost a lot of gems from prestige..
Yalor bro heard cos if CRYSTAL wan cover own ass tats y betray all Prestige gals & counter aunties
Old 09-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone know where Joey from basement gone to? she left that place long before kenna raid. if know please pm don't publish as here too many EYES!!!!!
Old 09-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCktvbonker View Post
Yalor bro heard cos if CRYSTAL wan cover own ass tats y betray all Prestige gals & counter aunties
I lost especially Ev.. & Gi.. of my fav gals there. Very sad.
Anyone knows where are they. Please PM me. Thanks
Old 09-10-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

does anyone know what happen to Miki from Prestige too? she left some time back, small size thin girl? please pm me if anyone know, can?
Old 09-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
leoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud of

yvonne or minah melissa from prestige!
please share with me bro.
will exchange info!
Old 09-10-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCktvbonker View Post
you are right. its true, she got caught and spill everything out.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
you are right. its true, she got caught and spill everything out.
To all bros...

Ok, actually I wanted to keep quiet about this. But I thought it's unfair to her cos she is being maligned. (Not that she reads an English forum, but I thought it's unfair to accuse her without the full facts)

This is not the first time I heard about her being the sabo Queen, I heard the same story when I booked two different MLS from different joints. After I showed them the evidence they understood it's not her fault.

It's not convenient for me to share here in detail so if you want to know the whole truth you can pm me. I will share what I know, just facts only. I don't need to prove anything, I just share the facts and you can make your own judgement whether a person is guilty or not.

I want to add I also feel the effects of the shutdown just like everyone here. (But I recently discovered the reappearance of some of the gems in other joints)
Old 09-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

also last time had Bobo too but she left long time ago, anyone know if she still around somewhere else? please pm ok?
Old 11-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
I heard the same thing from her ex massage colleagues 2 weeks back but Cindy never mention anything when I met her for a session this past long weekend. I also never ask her if it's true as it's her personal stuff but she didn't mention or hint she will not be meeting me again at the end of the night.
Can share with me Cindy's contact bro? I am keen to RTF her, I tried her last year when she's working at Mayouso Spa.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
S1m0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toptoys View Post
Any bro knows Star from nimble..if yes please PM me her new location....tks
Hi bro,
Star from nimble is PRC, very tall n curvy?
Long time ago alr missing after nimble closed.
Any news?
Old 12-10-2014, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
S1m0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for
1) Karen(Viet)HIA Galaxy - pretty n solid body, about 5'5", shoulder length hair, tight pussy, firm C cup tits. Like to bend and touch her toes after finish service. Actually long time (at least 2 yrs) missing liao but try my luck.
2) Snow(Msia Chinese)HIA Galaxy - give fantastic BJ, wear specs, very chatty.
3) Yuki(PRC)HIA Galaxy - very good GFE, got very special talent (her regulars will know what I mean), good figure with nice pair of tits
4) Sky(I think PRC)HIA Galaxy - pretty & nice body

Galaxy shifted n shifted. Currently at really lousy location. A lot of girls left.

5) Bobo(PRC) Preview (former Parkview) - tall, great body with firm tits, long hair

Any bro here can help pls PM me. TIA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread