The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
gonggongdaidai is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage with cock teasing

Bro can share location ? Thanks in advance
Old 25-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
justoutforfun is one of the Best!justoutforfun is one of the Best!justoutforfun is one of the Best!

Hi bro,

Appreciate if you can share location.

Thanks!
Old 25-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
EQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks TS for sharing the place!!

and here is my humble FR...

I went to the shop just now as a walk in as the girl recommended by TS was not around.. when I open the door, only saw a PRC girl lying down on the sofa.. asked if there is bathroom for me to bath after the massage as I don't wanna return to office with oil all over me.. and she said yes. told her this is my first time here and requested for massage 1 hr, paid and was lead into the room to change, saw that there was a small sarong like cover to wear .. decided to wear it first.. since I couldn't see towels anywhere and proceed to lie down face up on the bed as the bed wasn't prepared yet...

the 1 at the reception came into the room and I scan her before she asked me to get up so she can make the bed for me.... I than lie down on the bed and she started her massage.. she asked me if I want hard or soft massage... and from the way she press my back... I opt for hard... but maybe because of her size... massage was so-so only..alot of piano here and there...she pull the sarong that I am wearing down abit to expose my butt.. and I gladly raise it to let her take it off more.. occasionally her two hand will brush my ass crack..

had some small conversation with her.. asking where she is from.. and is she the 1 who talked to me when I called earlier.. than she ask me am I really the first time here.... LOL.. I told her yes and was recommended by a friend.. but the girl he intro wasn't here... but its too far to go to the other place.. actually I found out the other place is like 15 mins away only... she told me can call ask request for the person to come here if I called earlier.

she ask me why my friend (TS) recommended this place and I told her that TS say the service here was good.. so I came to try.. she just giggled.. and maybe she get the hint..

she brush my ass crack more often now... I always lift my butt for her to have more access.. than maybe she find the sarong blocking and took it off for me... waaa in heaven liao man...

she told me there was three people working there today... but there is people who keep coming in to enquiry.. and she have to pause and make sure got people attend to them. the teasing was damn good.. from initial occasion brushing to finally rubbing my ass crack and my balls whenever she had the chance..i was in heaven man...I even forgotten I was there to unloose my muscles... just craving for more nia... about 45 mins later I was told to turn over.... no GQ was popped.. just like what TS said.. she began rubbing my chest and slowly worked her way to my 2IC, touching my balls and sensitive areas... but skipping my 2IC... waa lah buey tahan lah.... my hand try to auto roam but was stopped by her saying cannot.. but she didn't refuse after a while... didn't get to touch below as she was wearing jeans.... when time was almost up she asked me if I had time to extend 1/2 hr.. told her I need to go back to office liao... but I told her to carry on massage until I had to leave and I will top up the 1/2 hr balance for her...

she keep focus on my groin area and my balls for the next 30 min..(my mind tell me to leave...but my 2IC haven't release...in the end I stayed for the full extra 30 min). finally I cannot tahan and ask her to help me release.. but she keep saying her boss say cannot let customer unload in the shop... waa lau... high and dry sial... than suddenly got customer came in and she went out and told the customer to wait another 15 mins... than she come back to me to massage my groin area... saying sorry for wasting my time.. (she went out the room at least 5 times in the whole massage process). I told her to help me unload and she say her boss very strict 1.. and no 1 here helps to unload 1... than I told her my friend also unloaded here... than she keep quiet.. .and maybe she know she couldn't hide from me liao.. her hand suddenly move to my 2IC and start to stroke my 2IC more often and finally she started doing hand job for me.. somemore can ask me is it fast enough or not... waa lah... hahaa the built up tension for 1 1/2 hr make me unload within 5 mins... waa finally... after unload liao she still prepare hot water for me to bath... service not bad la.. I wanted to give her tips but she told me they cannot accept personal tips there..i assure her nobody will know I tipped her for her good service and went out and paid the balance for the extra 30 min and left a happy man.

PRC
Looks: 7/10 look abit like my gal friend..
Size :maybe a B or C.. the bra was quite big
massage : 5/10 managed to unknot a few of my muscles... but overall quite soft massage
Teasing: 9/10

RTM: Yes for the teasing
Old 25-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

Please share this extremely nice joint place please.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
SpaTurn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the venue & contacts? Thanks.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
magnitude76 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Exciting!
Can you please share contact, bro?
Old 25-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
Enzora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQ1981 View Post
Thanks TS for sharing the place!!

and here is my humble FR...

I went to the shop just now as a walk in as the girl recommended by TS was not around.. when I open the door, only saw a PRC girl lying down on the sofa.. asked if there is bathroom for me to bath after the massage as I don't wanna return to office with oil all over me.. and she said yes. told her this is my first time here and requested for massage 1 hr, paid and was lead into the room to change, saw that there was a small sarong like cover to wear .. decided to wear it first.. since I couldn't see towels anywhere and proceed to lie down face up on the bed as the bed wasn't prepared yet...

the 1 at the reception came into the room and I scan her before she asked me to get up so she can make the bed for me.... I than lie down on the bed and she started her massage.. she asked me if I want hard or soft massage... and from the way she press my back... I opt for hard... but maybe because of her size... massage was so-so only..alot of piano here and there...she pull the sarong that I am wearing down abit to expose my butt.. and I gladly raise it to let her take it off more.. occasionally her two hand will brush my ass crack..

had some small conversation with her.. asking where she is from.. and is she the 1 who talked to me when I called earlier.. than she ask me am I really the first time here.... LOL.. I told her yes and was recommended by a friend.. but the girl he intro wasn't here... but its too far to go to the other place.. actually I found out the other place is like 15 mins away only... she told me can call ask request for the person to come here if I called earlier.

she ask me why my friend (TS) recommended this place and I told her that TS say the service here was good.. so I came to try.. she just giggled.. and maybe she get the hint..

she brush my ass crack more often now... I always lift my butt for her to have more access.. than maybe she find the sarong blocking and took it off for me... waaa in heaven liao man...

she told me there was three people working there today... but there is people who keep coming in to enquiry.. and she have to pause and make sure got people attend to them. the teasing was damn good.. from initial occasion brushing to finally rubbing my ass crack and my balls whenever she had the chance..i was in heaven man...I even forgotten I was there to unloose my muscles... just craving for more nia... about 45 mins later I was told to turn over.... no GQ was popped.. just like what TS said.. she began rubbing my chest and slowly worked her way to my 2IC, touching my balls and sensitive areas... but skipping my 2IC... waa lah buey tahan lah.... my hand try to auto roam but was stopped by her saying cannot.. but she didn't refuse after a while... didn't get to touch below as she was wearing jeans.... when time was almost up she asked me if I had time to extend 1/2 hr.. told her I need to go back to office liao... but I told her to carry on massage until I had to leave and I will top up the 1/2 hr balance for her...

she keep focus on my groin area and my balls for the next 30 min..(my mind tell me to leave...but my 2IC haven't release...in the end I stayed for the full extra 30 min). finally I cannot tahan and ask her to help me release.. but she keep saying her boss say cannot let customer unload in the shop... waa lau... high and dry sial... than suddenly got customer came in and she went out and told the customer to wait another 15 mins... than she come back to me to massage my groin area... saying sorry for wasting my time.. (she went out the room at least 5 times in the whole massage process). I told her to help me unload and she say her boss very strict 1.. and no 1 here helps to unload 1... than I told her my friend also unloaded here... than she keep quiet.. .and maybe she know she couldn't hide from me liao.. her hand suddenly move to my 2IC and start to stroke my 2IC more often and finally she started doing hand job for me.. somemore can ask me is it fast enough or not... waa lah... hahaa the built up tension for 1 1/2 hr make me unload within 5 mins... waa finally... after unload liao she still prepare hot water for me to bath... service not bad la.. I wanted to give her tips but she told me they cannot accept personal tips there..i assure her nobody will know I tipped her for her good service and went out and paid the balance for the extra 30 min and left a happy man.

PRC
Looks: 7/10 look abit like my gal friend..
Size :maybe a B or C.. the bra was quite big
massage : 5/10 managed to unknot a few of my muscles... but overall quite soft massage
Teasing: 9/10

RTM: Yes for the teasing
I tried to add u reputation but I dunno how. Hope u get the rep I added to u.

Last edited by Enzora; 13-06-2015 at 02:08 AM. Reason: remove content
Old 25-05-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey bro..mind sharing ctc? thx
Old 25-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
redginrai is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi TS, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 26-05-2015, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Mukeriyue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can PM location pls? Thanks a lot!
Old 26-05-2015, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Mukeriyue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzora View Post
Haha bro thanks for sharing. You re very descriptive. What a detailed report. Your FR will definitely help other bros. The funny part is I also same as you, lift my butt up so to let the girl have more access ! Same trick! But seems like you get yourself a better looking girl. Mine was the plump type. Anyway, glad that you like it.

I tried to add u reputation but I dunno how. Hope u get the rep I added to u.

Hi bro can share location pls? Thanks a lot!
Old 26-05-2015, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thx for the pm...but i'm already a regular here

anyways..up you for bringing this up, as the original thread seems to be dead
Old 26-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
EQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEQ1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros.. please do not pm me and ask for the location.. kindly pm TS as he is the one who share this wonderful place and I do not wish to reveal the place without his permission... please up him if possible for his sharing if you like the place.. Thanks Cheers~
Old 26-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Pactman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPactman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

Pls share contact.

Cheers
Old 26-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3257 / Power: 16
Pervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond reputePervy Sage has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good...... pls pm ctc if I qualify

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1