The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
If you got time...........you can walk.

If you are on a wheelchair...........you roll yourself to Hatyai.

If no legs.........you can crawl.

If you have no time, not on a wheelchair and do not want to crawl then you take a Malaysian bus that parks behind the Thai immigration ( but must ask the driver first before boarding ) or take a Thai van that is on your left hand side, and is less than 5 minutes walk after the Thai immigration.

Now, please say THANK YOU to me OR I WILL ZAP YOU !.
Joke of the year !!
Old 27-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ok, next time you come down, we ( mx, hxxx, bxxxxman, yx ) bring you go eat wan tan mee...... so when is your next trip, i is around for a while......
Do not know when going north to Bangkok, Danok but do know that i will be heading south sometime in mid Jan 2011 to take and consume 90 plates of your F.O.C. Wan Tan Mee in Singapore. You starting to operate a mee outlet ?. 555+ !!!.
Old 27-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sawadee Krup Pii(s),

i will be there again in mid Jan (TBC)... anyone gg for a meetup?
Drinks on me (excluding PUSSY Drinks HOR)...
Old 27-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
Joke of the year !!
Me, not in a good mood at that time.

You got newbies asking s questions without reading, searching and wanna spoon feeding.

Even with a new newbie guide on how,what,when,why,where to cheong a LOS location is useless as newbies will still ask s questions !.

When i started cheonging in 1985 in Taiwan, Canada, USA, Batam and later for over 10 years in the border towns ( except Betong ) and mostly in Sungai Golok...........there were no internet for me to ask questions and be spoon fed !!!.
Old 27-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ok, next time you come down, we ( mx, hxxx, bxxxxman, yx ) bring you go eat wan tan mee...... so when is your next trip, i is around for a while......
Do not know when going north to Bangkok, Danok but do know that i will be heading south sometime in mid mid Jan 2011 to take and consume 90 plates of your F.O.C. Wan Tan Mee in Singapore. You starting to operate a mee outlet ?. 555+ !!!.
Old 27-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Me, not in a good mood at that time.

You got newbies asking s questions without reading, searching and wanna spoon feeding.

Even with a new newbie guide on how,what,when,why,where to cheong a LOS location is useless as newbies will still ask s questions !.

When i started cheonging in 1985 in Taiwan, Canada, USA, Batam and later for over 10 years in the border towns ( except Betong ) and mostly in Sungai Golok...........there were no internet for me to ask questions and be spoon fed !!!.
bro, understood .. but still ..

i find it pretty funny in a way how u answer the noobie ..

i can't imagine using wheelchair only all the way from Hatyai to danok .. or even crawl !!

*thumbs up*
Old 27-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Do not know when going north to Bangkok, Danok but do know that i will be heading south sometime in mid mid Jan 2011 to take and consume 90 plates of your F.O.C. Wan Tan Mee in Singapore. You starting to operate a mee outlet ?. 555+ !!!.
you don't so tham sim la...... 90 plates....

1 by 1 la...... sorry, it mai mee.....
Old 27-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Are you sure? Cannot be so expensive just to barfine the gal out! If I not mistaken, it is on hourly charges. I remembered few times there is Coyote(One of the SBF handsome guy GF) asked me to barfine her out to Paragon/Vegas when I was about to leave HB with my regular puying around 11pm. I asked how much and she told me rm90.
I always passed by Barberry to enter to Paragon and noticed the workers there are more than Customers.
Just back today and everywhere in danok is packed with cheongsters.
Now already 45 and feel bored with this type of life and might be retired for sometimes.
Merry Christmas to all bro here. Cheers.
Bro .. 2305 and bonkemon .. happy xmas and new year to you .. may 2011 bring you more assess to sui sui puying from lao ! cheers .. zapp out !
Old 27-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
Bro .. 2305 and bonkemon .. happy xmas and new year to you .. may 2011 bring you more assess to sui sui puying from lao ! cheers .. zapp out !
Bro Xerus, same to you.
Now. Bonkemon should be in Danok. Me, will not be there so soon! Cheers.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: More violence predicted in the South

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
If u were there in danok and hatyai- u were see more uniformed and undercover security men were on standby- that is why less puyings for selections in most farms.
Yes, true.saw many army/ police personnel especially around heavy tourists area Odean/ Lee Garden Plaza
Old 27-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Cool Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:

However number 3 can act as coyotes as in Spider club.
Sorry hor, bro.
First time in danok but roughly where is Spider club?
is it near the Pattaya or Paragon/ barberry/ Kiss society area on left side of road as you go towards hatyai? or on the quieter right side of road?
Don't tell me to go fcuk Spider cos i am actually going to

Also last question- Any pubs like Post Laser (Hatyai) in Danok- those that open early with pool table and live band. thanks
Old 28-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
fandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time to Paradise Spa, got a few packages, taken 1 hr oil massage only package - 350baht (2 hrs - 600 baht, also got sauna/spa package). The guy at the counter also explained can order special service (not in the menu) with ML, then asked to go upstair choosing MLs. If anyone just looking for a looker, this is not the place for you. Though quite a decent room, with shower rack inside.

Name: Dunno
Number: 105
Race: TY
Body: big boobs
Face: 6/10
Massage: quite ok 7/10

About reaching an hour, offer few special services
HJ-500
B2B-1000
FJ-1500

Since don't have chemistry with the ML, din take any special. Just take bath and left. Though maybe boob lover will like her.
Old 28-12-2010, 09:01 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mhappy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: More violence predicted in the South

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Yes, true.saw many army/ police personnel especially around heavy tourists area Odean/ Lee Garden Plaza
You may post this to Hatyai Thread. I can't see many army/police personnel standby in Danok.
Old 28-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Sorry hor, bro.
First time in danok but roughly where is Spider club?
is it near the Pattaya or Paragon/ barberry/ Kiss society area on left side of road as you go towards hatyai? or on the quieter right side of road?
Don't tell me to go fcuk Spider cos i am actually going to

Also last question- Any pubs like Post Laser (Hatyai) in Danok- those that open early with pool table and live band. thanks
Today, i am in a good mood so i will answer you without silly remarks.

Spider Club is near Pattaya Disco, left side ( let's say a " horizontal " soi ) in Danok when you go to Hatyai. Please remember that Pattaya Disco is on the same soi as Hello Bangkok. Spider Club and Scorpion are on the same sub soi that is on your left ( or " vertical " sub-soi ) between Hello Bangkok and Pattaya Disco. There are 3 sub-soi between HB and Pattaya Disco. Spider is in one of these sub-soi.

I know a hostress in Spider that sat with me in the pub. She also do acts as a coyote and go and shake her arse off on stage. She is still working in Spider.That is what i meant by hostress and yet can be a coyote but no get naked in the pub.

Open early pubs/clubs are the smaller clubs such as Winners ( open in late afternoon ), Fortune ( same sub soi as with Winners ), and maybe Spider and Scorpion that open for business before the big clubs such as HB, Pattaya Disco, KISS, Barberry, Wonderland.

Live bands are in KISS Society. The other bigger and smaller clubs may or may not have continious bands playing all night long. And no pool tables in any clubs. Only pool tables available are in a pool hall that is located on your right just after Barberry and Paragon Disco, after you enter via Oliver Hotel.
Old 28-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Today, i am in a good mood so i will answer you without silly remarks.......
Age catching up and you are sobering....... welcome to the five ties.......

btw.... no need to sleep one, hur?????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1