The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi boys...Thanks you all for the wonderful FR...Keep em cumming!!! Good men!!!
Old 19-10-2008, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

just wanna check with you guys..

does left tope offer bbbj?
Old 19-10-2008, 07:34 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
just wanna check with you guys..

does left tope offer bbbj?

Yes Sir...And some do the hot/cold BBBJ too
Old 19-10-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheongster_889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ying's Massage Parlour

Anyone knows where Tiffney has moved to? Called the massage parlour about a month ago and they said she quit already
Old 19-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheongster_889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ying's Massage Parlour

Anyone know's where Tiffney has moved to? called a month ago and they said she quit already
Old 19-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hate the hot/cold treatment, same with the Listerine but i guess thats a must.
Old 19-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sundel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My friend and I went to far eastern relaxation on friday late noon @ 77 race course rd, flemington. we went up to the floor and knocked on the door. The girl opened. Yes, this looked like my dream girl from Monash Caulfield.
She did not speak a word of English, all she said was "me Lucy". Ok, she was my target tonight, my buddy needed another one. My Lucy looked like she was willing to love both of us but I was too greedy. We called the mamasan and she asked all the girls to come out. Anyway, finally I was alone with the love of my life, he, he. She smiled and said something in canto probably she asked me to pay money and take shower. She takes off her black bikini; I took off mine, no service from her. Ok, I thought, maybe she would compensate me in the shower. Her pussy was hairy, must be the newcomer from shenzhen or hongkong , fresh off the boat. The bush did not look too nice, just a wild mess, I thought I wanted to shave it for her. I realized she was not going to shower, so I pointed to the bathroom and she followed me. We started washing, she did not know what the fuck she was doing, I washed her and washed myself. Bummer the girl I had in 39 tope brothel the other day did a much better job and was more enthusiastic about fucking me in general. Ok, I thought, let's see if you would fuck me like a maniac. The girl seemed a little low on energy. We went to bed, she was very clumsy and the whole thing was a little uncomfortable. She was A REAL AMMATURE. She tried to lick my nipples, I told her to suck my cock without condom and she nodded. She licked and sucked and I kept thinking this was how my hongki girl would have sucked if I ever convinced her last time, not shiok enough due to lack of experience and proper instructions. She licked my balls after I asked her but nothing else, no speciality like I got in tope, no massage, nothing. She was just not willing to work tonight (or ever).
I looked around the room and notice her lv handbag on the floor, the black bra on the desk, the slutty sneakers, and other items of a typical whore these days. She probably thought she came here attending some school and then I took her passport and made her work for "tuition".
Anyway, I put on my own condom, she helped half way but I was already a little disappointed: she did not do ANYTHING. What did she think it was, some kind of "work and study" exchange student program in Melbourne? We started fucking, she moaned and looked like enjoying what I did. However she got tired pretty soon and started whining and giving hand signal that my cock is too long and I was hurting her. I tried to go more gently, caressed and fondled her big tits, kissed her nicely and made it more enjoyable for both of us. She just kept whining and begging me to come and soon after she really started crying and sobbing like I was raping her. I ignored that and tried different positions, go from behind, scissors but she just kept whining louder and crying louder and I was enjoying it more. She wanted to finish me off by sucking but I decided to fuck her missionary a little more before she tried pulling my cock out. She was really crying big time now, I felt really bad but I kept ramming her until I finally cum all over her tits. She lied on the bed for a while holding her stomach and then came to the shower. I left her on the bed and returned to the shower and put on my clothes. A little later she went to wash herself and put on her miniskirt, bra, top and then just lied on the bed sobbing and crying. I comforted her for a while and then the timer rang so I left her inside the bedroom. I told my buddy what happened and we quickly left the premises before more dramas started to arise.
Old 19-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscanman View Post
Hate the hot/cold treatment, same with the Listerine but i guess thats a must.

Really? I kinda like the listerine ones...Kinda a cooling feeling But to one's own I guess
Old 20-10-2008, 03:48 AM
Samster

any bros know where I can taste singapore girl in melbourne? I heard there is one in york st. but went there and found nothing. Hard to find here unlike sydney. Tried Joan from sg in 5 star, sydney 5 months ago and I could not believe that she used to be a model back then and came all the way to sydney because she hated life in sg. Anyway, she has this amazing body, tits and slutty look that make me fuck her like there is no tomorrow.
Old 20-10-2008, 02:23 PM
andoz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundel View Post
I looked around the room and notice her lv handbag on the floor, the black bra on the desk, the slutty sneakers, and other items of a typical whore these days. She probably thought she came here attending some school and then I took her passport and made her work for "tuition".

...... However she got tired pretty soon and started whining and giving hand signal that my cock is too long and I was hurting her. I tried to go more gently, caressed and fondled her big tits, kissed her nicely and made it more enjoyable for both of us. She just kept whining and begging me to come and soon after she really started crying and sobbing like I was raping her. I ignored that and tried different positions, go from behind, scissors but she just kept whining louder and crying louder and I was enjoying it more. She wanted to finish me off by sucking but I decided to fuck her missionary a little more before she tried pulling my cock out. She was really crying big time now, I felt really bad but I kept ramming her until I finally cum all over her tits. She lied on the bed for a while holding her stomach and then came to the shower. I left her on the bed and returned to the shower and put on my clothes. A little later she went to wash herself and put on her miniskirt, bra, top and then just lied on the bed sobbing and crying. I comforted her for a while and then the timer rang so I left her inside the bedroom. I told my buddy what happened and we quickly left the premises before more dramas started to arise.
Hope your feeling really good about what you did. You have a real inferiority complex because you are weak. Feel like a big man now?
Old 20-10-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
s3xd3vi1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Mel for 2 days... any advice?

I like to try pick up the girsl on the streets... ha ha never try that B4
have anyone actually done that? @ Bubble?
Old 20-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wouldnt pick up any girls at bubble. There mainly westside whores anyway, (viet, chinese) and usually have those tryhard gangster bf/guy friends with them with the hair down to there ass. Even if you did pick one up, there very rough and would probably have more std's then any of the girls at tope st lol
Old 20-10-2008, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andoz View Post
Hope your feeling really good about what you did. You have a real inferiority complex because you are weak. Feel like a big man now?
mind you, bro. I am 177 cm tall, weight:76kg and I bench 47.5kg on each side(95kg)@melb central fitness first. Why dont you come and take a look, I am in melb central at 7pm every monday,wed and fri
Old 20-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
hahahahahahaha.... LOL.... inferiority complex has got nothing to do with being tall and muscular mate, i stand at 1.89m and weighs roughly 85kg and i do admit that sometime way back when i was in senior high, to some extent, i did suffer from inferior complex too, mate... inferiority complex is definitely a mix of of numerous factors... anyway, lets not argue bout this, im sure bonking a girl, who's crying, doesnt really mean u suffer from inferiority complex...

cheers and good day...
I totally agree with you,bro. Unlike Andoz who thinks I have inferior complex. I am proud to be ASIAN (manchu) and in fact, my surname is Jin, no question about that. I have a master degree of physics and bachelor of electronics under my belt and 2 years I have been working for one of the top mining companies. What do you think of that? whoring is just another thing that horny men like myself have to do sometimes to let off you know what I mean, bro. Yeah, was about to show Andoz one on one private lesson on rules of whoring if he has the guts to come and see me on Saturday 11 AM after gym in front of state library.
Old 20-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

lol @ sundel,
chill la wei...
dun nd to angry untill like that..
anyway..im sure so many bros here already working even some hv family..
but for those single that still study or work in melb...got any advice of jobs in here? im sick of those part time fast food jobs..ideas any1?
haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1