The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Elton John getting married to David Furnish today ( 21.12.05 )

Report from The Nation (Thailand) dated Wednesday 21 December 2005 :-

Elton John leads fellow British gays in tying the knot

London - " Gay marriage " officially became a fact of life in England and Wales on Wednesday as homosexual couples, led by pop star Elton John and his partner, tied the knot in civil partnership ceremonies.

Nearly 700 partners up and down the country were lined up to sign official papers giving them virtually the same rights as heterosexual couples in such areas as inheritance and tax.

Among the first to take advantage of new civil partnership legislation were three couples who simultaneously signed on the dotted line at exactly 8:00 am (0800 GMT) when the register office opened in the south coast city of Brighton, England's self-styled gay capital.

"I'm really excited! I'm very happy to be one of the first," said gay wedding planner Gino Meriano as he embraced Mike Ullett, who has now become -- in the eyes of the law -- his partner for life.

As the couple, who have been together for seven years, walked into the town hall marriage room, Brighton Gay Men's Chorus sang: "You are the luckiest people in the world."

The most dazzling ceremony took place in Windsor, west of London, where Elton John exchanged vows with his filmmaker partner David Furnish in the same Guildhall venue where Prince Charles wedded Camilla Parker Bowles last April.

Fans of the 58-year-old pop legend filled the streets of the well-heeled town, while others followed the action on live television.

The slightly rotund John sported a pair of coloured glasses and a salmon-coloured tie as he arrived in a black Rolls-Royce limousine with his husky Canadian mate, 43, smiling and waving to the crowd.

"It's a special day for Elton. I want to be a part of it really, it's good fun and it's interesting to see what's going on," said property developer Andrea Lever, who had come all the way from Devon in southwest England.

Furnish reportedly wanted a small intimate function after the ceremony, but true to form, John is splashing out on a celebrity-studded party with some 700 friends on the guest list.

The civil partnership act came into force on December 5, having provoked little controversy. But since gay couples are also required to mark a statutory waiting period, the first ceremonies could not take place until this week.

Most hitchings will take place in England and Wales, but the first in the United Kingdom as a whole were conducted Monday in Northern Ireland, followed Tuesday in Scotland.

Deputy Equality Minister Meg Munn, who witnessed less spectacular but equally happy ceremonies in Brighton, said civil partnerships were "another step along the road of equality".

"These relationships have been invisible in the eyes of the law for too long and I'm delighted that today we are starting to recognise them."

She went on to express "admiration that anybody could contemplate forming a partnership at this early hour of the morning".

Up in northeast England, openly homosexual Anglican vicar Christopher Wardale, 59, exchanged vows in Newcastle with retired professor Malcolm Macourt, 58, his partner of 21 years./Agence France Presse
Old 24-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
setaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladyboy in JB

Wah now got ladboy fl contact also kah.....wah good lar.....tc
Old 26-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Elton, Furnish Spend Honeymoon in Venice

Report from The Straits Times (Singapore) dated Monday 26 December 2006 :-

Elton, Furnish Spend Honeymoon in Venice

VENICE, Italy (AP) -- Sir Elton John and David Furnish are honeymooning in Venice after tying the knot in a civil union ceremony in Britain last week, Italian news reports said.

The couple took a water taxi to St. Mark's Square, lunched at Harry's Bar and shopped in the romantic canal city, the ANSA news agency and the Venice daily "The New Venice and Mestre" reported Saturday.

ANSA said John and Furnish arrived Thursday and were staying at John's home on Giudecca, one of the islands of Venice's lagoon.

The English pop star and Canadian filmmaker, together for 12 years, exchanged vows and diamond wedding bands Wednesday during the first week of legalized civil unions in the United Kingdom.
Old 18-08-2008, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kamikazee_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone familar with the modus operandi of the ladyboy at Susur 4, Johor Bahru?
Old 19-08-2008, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikazee_x View Post
Anyone familar with the modus operandi of the ladyboy at Susur 4, Johor Bahru?
You can go to bro dickrick's blog - Dick Rick's Asian Ladyboy Guide for more info.

If you want to zap me, please leave your id and the reason. I won't zap you back one.
I just want to know who and why so that I can piss you off again.
Old 20-08-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adibuana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineloverjb View Post
bro hyppoblue, thanks for pm me the contact, i'll definitely be very nice to her and share the FR here. Looking at the fact that i'm also a newbie, and u still pm me the contact, i really appreciate it, let me know what contact u want, i dun mind sharing with u should i have any. Thanks again!
care to pm me the contact .... i also wanna to try.

tq
Old 20-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
z30srb26 is Cool - loads of Potential

if can . i like to go singapore change village there. cause the lb there is more pretty leh . in nyee heng street some o k , some like indonese contrca worker leh. quit aufull .
Old 15-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wondering if bro blue hyppo has any further updatez? Have dropped you PM.

Any other bros here care to share and update? Thanks, cheers.....
Old 28-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kamikazee_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last Saturday Nite or sunday morning (130am) cruise by susur 4. Got 1 petite looking LB or girl dress in black dress and pantyhose. Stand at back door entrance. See few guys go through the door. But the girl no follow them in.
Wonder what is going on as usually the LBs stand outside, you like, LB bring u in.

Why I didnt do field work? Bz some guys cruise with me and they are not the cheonging type. So I no expose to them I very hamsup until LBs also like.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
demonhuntergay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can pm demonhunter. he is a pretty ladyboy in the forum. FOC somemore.

Old 29-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Boobies69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineloverjb View Post
FR with Fiona: (contacts given by brother hyppo blue)
time: noon
look: 6.0 kinda of cute
figure: blossom type actually bit too big for me to handle
bbbj: 6.0
overall: 6.0
RTF: err, probably not, cos i prefer the petite type
remarks: i don't like nipples to be bitten, painful

Damage: RM60 at her apartment

cheers

thanks for brother hyppoblue for the contact!

mind to share contact? pm me pls..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1