The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

SORRY
SORRY

bUMP To activate subscription.
Old 15-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post
Brothers,
dont mind.
may i post this beautiful Viet song for yr easy listening pleasure.
ENJOY!
Hi

There is a link to post Vnese Song here

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=140708&page=43&highlight=vietname se+song

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 14-11-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brothers,
dont mind.
may i post this beautiful Viet song for yr easy listening pleasure.
ENJOY!

Good posting! The song comes with English translation. Good way to learn vietnamese too. Also got pretty vb to see

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 14-11-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

My fav song of Khac Viet. Vietnamese lyrics with English translation:

Chi anh hieu em

2014 - 27yo and above

Last edited by jackbl; 05-12-2015 at 08:38 PM.
Old 15-11-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Hi

There is a link to post ]
Bro,
Sorry for my mistake,
noted with thanks.

glad Other Bros like the song. Thks!....
Old 15-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
glad Other Bros like the song. Thks!....
Yeah! Got 1 song similar to the one you posted, with many vb in the MV,:

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 15-11-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Bro Jackbl,
thks, from same Vietnam Music Revolution.
Yes, nice song & Nicer VB heehee.

Old 16-11-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

A song introducing the country Vietnam:

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 16-11-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

It's a bit boring but I wanted to bring to you the National Anthem of Vietnam

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-11-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

A funny song but easy to pick up

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-11-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Young emerging singer to represent Vietnam at 2015 MTV EMAs
================================================== ===========================
A young, emerging Vietnamese singer has officially become the representative of Vietnam to take part in the 2015 MTV Europe Music Awards, which will be held in Italy, MTV Vietnam announced on Monday.

Son Tung M-TP, a Vietnamese singer from the northern province of Thai Binh, will represent the country to compete with other international artists in the 2015 MTV Europe Music Awards 2015, to be held in October in Milan.

Fans were allowed to vote for their favorite artist in a poll by MTV Vietnam from August 17 to 23. The final results were released one day later.

This 21-year-old singer has surpassed other famous local contestants, including Bui Anh Tuan, Dong Nhi, Giang Hong Ngoc, Hoang Thuy Linh and Trinh Thang Binh to enter the next round.

“I hope that my Vietnamese fan will continue to support me,” Tung said, adding that he has to prepare for the next round, in which contestants among ASEAN countries will compete with each other.

The MTV EMAs are aired on more than 60 MTV channels in different countries, which are watched by over 700 million households the world over.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 19-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Song from the singer above:

Chac ai do se ve

2014 - 27yo and above

Last edited by jackbl; 05-12-2015 at 08:48 PM.
Old 19-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Young emerging singer to represent Vietnam at 2015 MTV EMAs
================================================== ===========================
A young, emerging Vietnamese singer has officially become the representative of Vietnam to take part in the 2015 MTV Europe Music Awards, which will be held in Italy, MTV Vietnam announced on Monday.

Son Tung M-TP, a Vietnamese singer from the northern province of Thai Binh, will represent the country to compete with other international artists in the 2015 MTV Europe Music Awards 2015, to be held in October in Milan.

Fans were allowed to vote for their favorite artist in a poll by MTV Vietnam from August 17 to 23. The final results were released one day later.

This 21-year-old singer has surpassed other famous local contestants, including Bui Anh Tuan, Dong Nhi, Giang Hong Ngoc, Hoang Thuy Linh and Trinh Thang Binh to enter the next round.

“I hope that my Vietnamese fan will continue to support me,” Tung said, adding that he has to prepare for the next round, in which contestants among ASEAN countries will compete with each other.

The MTV EMAs are aired on more than 60 MTV channels in different countries, which are watched by over 700 million households the world over.
Currently he is one of the hottest singer in Vn and he had a lot of advertisement ads.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 20-11-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster

Ang mo sing vietnamese song

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-11-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
webdust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Actually it seems like Viet girls that come Sinkieland work(apart from those married local men one), all working in vice related activities. That's what I have observed, anyone can relate to?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1