The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
paiseh just want to correct the pronunciation ��

i only go lor 6 n 8 now, n these few regulars enuf to keep me (n my wallet!) occupied as per now, i m a "sample-r" no more ��
feel free to correct .. please dun paisei ..
i paisei to mispronounce them also... appreciate jing jing na kup.

55..there will b a time to sample n a time to b a regular...
a few gg back soon i think.
i seldom go l18, juz trying to check out the new viets at w54 but only saw one i will try..
Old 28-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

G6 just gave bbbj, nice
Old 28-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
G6 just gave bbbj, nice
Girls in this house or actually under this boss including 1217 1836 1811 JM15 rarely provide BBBJ
luck you bro
Old 28-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 14
Miruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud ofMiruo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
G6 just gave bbbj, nice
Wow lucky you bro..
Old 04-12-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joe1105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
1838 G18
Name: Phim (not sure about the spelling)
Looks: Beautiful. Pretty face in my opinion. I was choosing between her and G10 who has a good FR, but chose G18 in the end because of her face.
Body: Curvy. Voluptuous, meaty at the right places. Not thin but not fat, just the right softness. A bit short, I don't think she reach 1.6m. Very soft skin!
Boobs: Big natural. C cups, soft and natural. Very nice to grab and lick.
Shower: SOP. Nothing to talk about.
Foreplay/catbath: Just OK. Lick nipples, shoved her boobs in my face, allowed fingering and painting. Her pussy is very sensitive, she resisted my painting and fingering at first, but do it gently and she will enjoy it No frenching just light kissing, but she said it's because of an ulcer. She showed it to me.
BJ: Horrible. Lots of teeth action. Just not her strong point.
FJ: Great. Best part of the session. She rode me at first, not her best position, not much movement from her. I switched to missionary and things got hot. Feeling her soft skin, grabbing her boobs and looking at her beautiful face while fucking her was very erotic. Flipped her to doggy and she got some good cushioning on her rear. I had to slow down and control my excitement otherwise cum too soon. Her moaning rise and fall with the force of my thrusts in a very natural way. I exploded just as the alarm rang. She complimented me on my fucking skills before I left.
Attitude: Friendly professional. Slightly commercial feel but warm and friendly, what I call the commercial GFE. Helped me to wipe myself dry after both showers.
RTF: Yes. Want to try others first but would find her again if I just want to good fuck.
bro, is that she is news in the house?
Old 04-12-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
oldfisher is Cool - loads of Potential

Any kind bro can intro a few gems ?
I tried a few viet cat 50, all lousy .....
think i better go back to the thai beauties
Old 14-12-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

After going for G12 many times, she still looks as hot to me
Old 16-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Girls in this house or actually under this boss including 1217 1836 1811 JM15 rarely provide BBBJ
luck you bro
Yah, under normal circumstances .... the gals of this house will NOT do BBBJ. Those that say got ... just take it with a pinch of salt.

But I do agree that there are exceptions. Those, will not come here and shoot off their mouth to boast about it.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 22-12-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
zeal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have been booking girls from dome 1,2,3. first time trying legal house as wanted to see how fish-tank looks like haha.

arrived at geylang about 5 plus went to recce a few hses. arrived at L18H38 went in and saw like >10girls! which is like a lot? compared to other hses I only saw like 0 to 5 girls in the tank. Saw a girl who have a really sweet smile which nearly melt my heart, if im not wrong her number is 14 cant really rmb. can any bros confirm if there is a G14 here and any FR went to recce summore but eventually went back to H38. but G14(notconfirm) was gone! OKT recommended G88 and G1(notconfirm), says service is really power with big boobs and perky butt. G1 was giving all smile, pretty, sexy and all with a slight mature look. however G11 who was siting beside G1 is the girl that caught my attention. I asked OKT how is G11? he says 有的 fight haha. and he says that the girls that he recommend service confirm good want, if not next time no need go back his hse again!

(not giving scores, just sharing my feel)

girl: G11

look: pretty syt (with makeup ofcos)(the more i look at her the more im attracted to her)

body: about 1.6m, nice waist slim with no fats

boobs: about B+ to C- (enhanced, firm, looks great on her)
butt: slightly perky still nice to see from behind haha.

shower: SOP, no action.

cat-bath: this is where u can see how sexy G11 can be, with her hair let down. no eye contact during this part as she is really focus to eat me up with her tongue lol. feels really great having this sexy thing licking me all over.

kissing: initiate to give a peck which leads to really hot frenching! with a little bit of tongue fight and biting of lower lips. (im a sucker for french btw)

painting and fingering: nvr try.

bbbj: managed to get bbbj from this sexy thing haha. seeing my rod moving in and out of her petite mouth feels really great. iv seen previous comments saying usually girls from this hse dun give bbbj, i guess im one of the few lucky guy to get it? or maybe g11 really likes me i hope im not getting her into any trouble and if any bros nvr gets it please dun force it on her im sure she is really good with cd bj as well.

fj: put on cd, applied ky and proceeded to fj with her riding on top of me. shes really good at riding haha. even more frenching with her grinding me with me occasionally pumping her from below, grabbing her boobs and all. i think she likes to be on top becos her riding can be really wild haha. i think she can just keeps riding and grinding till i cum if i dont stop her to change position lol. changed to missionary and proceed to pump her with my full rod length. her moans r soft and pleasing to my ears haha not those fake loud moans. i locked my lips to hers, frenching, playing with each others tongue while continuing to pump her in missionary. suckers who loves french will know this and its one of the hottest thing ever haha. after which we adjusted with her laying on top of me, did i mention the room has mirrors on the side and top of the ceiling? haha i enjoyed the wonderful view of her on top me and my rod sliding in and out of her. I nearly cummed in this part which i greatly slowed down with slow pumping and more frenching. finally we went into spooning position and again with the side mirror, i enjoyed the full view of us making love! i have to say make love becos i dont feel commercial at all! both of us r really enjoying the process. pumping her from behind and we adjusted slightly so we can again eat each other out with our mouths. eventually cummed with cd in her, but i still continue to pump her from behind haha.

attitude: very friendly and wanting to serve, helps to hang my clothes and stuff when i first entered the room. after the wonderful sex she even asked if i wanted water. i thought that after sex, we would just proceed to shower, however she asked to rest first haha. we continue to cuddle and she tried to give a head massage. she wanted to give me a body massage but i rejected and ask her to just rest with me. we cuddled in spooning position and i asked her to rest which she really falls asleep in my arms. i guess she really needed the rest which made me feel really bad about how tiring her work is.. haha.

rtf: many girls in this hses seems quite good, would really rtf g11 if shes available and no other girls r prettier than her.

dmg: $80 for 40min plus/minus

okt: friendly uncle, not pushy or rude when i just want to go in to take a look when doing first recce.

lastly what i wrote is what i received and experienced, it might not be the same experience for other bros who tried and wanting to give it a go.. so yea.. happy bonking!
Old 22-12-2015, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

I don't think there is 14
yes this house do not give bbbj and u r very luck indeed
Old 24-12-2015, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Fabty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone try G5??
Old 27-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
I don't think there is 14
yes this house do not give bbbj and u r very luck indeed
I rmb seeing G14 too. Quite attractive but abandon her because of G11 before lol.
Old 27-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
I rmb seeing G14 too. Quite attractive but abandon her because of G11 before lol.
I have a regular I go to at this house.. never up her before.. only visit for massage. . I've been noticing the other hotties in this house.. how do you guys go for another girl in the house after building a bond already with an existing one?
Old 29-12-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
zeal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
i rmb is G14 too lol. really wanted to try her haha. but nvr regret going for G11. how was ur session with her? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I have a regular I go to at this house.. never up her before.. only visit for massage. .
wa bro, up and nvr up, same dmg 80. should up ma maybe wait when ur regular busy or when she off? hahaha
Old 30-12-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeal View Post
i rmb is G14 too lol. really wanted to try her haha. but nvr regret going for G11. how was ur session with her? haha

wa bro, up and nvr up, same dmg 80. should up ma maybe wait when ur regular busy or when she off? hahaha
Quite ashamed to admit but sometimes I go GL jus find her talk.. she's damn cute the way her eyes light up when she see me..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1