The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian76 View Post
Hi all... any bros experience taking a van or car from danok to hat yai airport. Can i check what the market for taking a van or car to Hat Yai Airport? Just check with one of the counter and was quote 900 baht for one van regradless of one or more ppl taking the van.
900 baht is reasonable bro. From danok to Hatyai airport is around 50km and they back without customer normally. 9
Old 04-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
Good question Bro.....

Answer is: Because in KL, all the ponds are too expensive. "Couple massage" in private room with jacuzzi facilities cost about RM600 in Hotel Istana and even more in Villa Manja Ampang (last I check it was about Rm800)

Hopefully, Haatyai or Danok wouldn't cost an arm and a leg if assuming such facilities exists there..... Anyone?
If I am not wrong if you bring gal to danok spa... It's 100 per pax. So about rm200 for both of you. 400 cheaper compare to kl.... But, travel to danok from kl is not cheap by car plus accommodation... Easily more than 600....
Old 04-03-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Danok is not cheap anymore.
Danok is still cheap

clubbing... 5 big bottle of heineken is only 800 baht, 1 liter black label + mixer not more 3000baht...

1.5hr Oil massage plus sauna and jacuzzi only 500baht

LT is around 3000 baht and ST is around 1000 baht....

But if you wanna fish in danok.... It's definitely not cheap....
Old 05-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Dandok Lastest update

just back from loner trip to danok...

stayed at satit grandview, 850b a night. no bathtub but got wifi.
most places within walking distance.
got ancient massage at 2nd floor with many gals to choose

1st day got LT for 2800b (many farms near hollywood hotel).
Went to chiong Yess club and Paragon. Party with girl and her frens, everyone so drunk I got to french n rubba with a few babes b4 back to hotel to bonk my gal.

2nd day got a model-like gal for 3500.
Went to Scorpion to ogle naked/half-naked girls. Then to HelloBangkok club to enjoy the band and dancers
Went Wonderland club, but no happenings lah, too empty..

I think danok drink prices are ok, but hanging flowers (500b each) can really suck you dry damn fast.

I got a taxi from danok to hatyai airport for 700baht. From a stall along the main street (just past 7-11). Almost one hour drive so I guess ok price.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
J fellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, im going danok tomorrow. booked satit grand view hotel. but dont see any one mentioning. how is it? looks good online.

so the dancers and singers in yes and wonderland. hard to bonk?
Old 08-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

oops, i forgot to read last page. paiseh.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTTT View Post
just back from loner trip to danok...

stayed at satit grandview, 850b a night. no bathtub but got wifi.
most places within walking distance.
got ancient massage at 2nd floor with many gals to choose

1st day got LT for 2800b (many farms near hollywood hotel).
Went to chiong Yess club and Paragon. Party with girl and her frens, everyone so drunk I got to french n rubba with a few babes b4 back to hotel to bonk my gal.

2nd day got a model-like gal for 3500.
Went to Scorpion to ogle naked/half-naked girls. Then to HelloBangkok club to enjoy the band and dancers
Went Wonderland club, but no happenings lah, too empty..

I think danok drink prices are ok, but hanging flowers (500b each) can really suck you dry damn fast.

I got a taxi from danok to hatyai airport for 700baht. From a stall along the main street (just past 7-11). Almost one hour drive so I guess ok price.
Sawadee. Glad to hear you did enjoy your trip to Danok. By the way, I have never booked any model like poo ying for 3500 baht. Where did you spot this so called model alike girl? Mind to share some detail? If the model is part timer from YES, maybe next time

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 14-03-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

short fr about danok, just went for a 2 night trip. will use baht as currency denomination. went with a friend that can speak communicable thai

the main explored area of danok stretches from sandao custom to satit hotel. length wise is about geylang lorong 6 till 24. quite small. they are 2 sides, one side from the customs when most of the discos and farms are. this side is shorter in breath. this side is more concentrated and more fun in my opinion

the other side, towards custom, which seems to be older area is quite long in breath. nothing much there except for shops, hotels and farms. thus unless you want to venture to kpk or wonderland i guess on foot is very ok.

hotel wise i stayed at statit grand view, every thing looks good till you started using the room. maintenance was bad, no room cleaning, air con leaks, ccb plus i threw my jeans on the floor and next morning found it drench. toliet seat loose, minimum neccesities like soap and shampoo. did not try other hotels but according to my ger siam thana is better.

only manage to bonk a thai ger whom works at small chinese ktv for 3500bth plus 500 tips. (i didnt want to give but she provided me a lot of infor and she ask for the amount so i though ok. ) can speak chinese

thai massage is normal, about 240 to 320 per 2 hrs. in fact the satit massage gers all provide speacial service if you are alone and dare to ask. told by my thai ktv ger.

tried their spa, multiara 2, 600, 2 hrs inclusive of massage, suana and jaccuzzi. did not fuck the ger cause i waited for the golden question throughtout and she waited for my golden question throughout. only to finish the session to be told by my friend's massage ger, we got to ask them. knn they only know how to ask for tips, dont know how to ask for work. was suan by her that one session they make 150, one day max about 3 client as they got 90 over gers and danok is a small town after all. so if they dont fuck, they eat what. straight forward ger.

cant find any suana as straight fuck joints.

night one went to spider, hello bangkok and yes. spider sucks big time, less than 15 gers. though naked are very pushy for tips and drinks and flowers. the waiteress are the same. hang 3 flowers at one time. they split bills into 3 receipts and got 3 waitress to bill me so that i lan lan got to tip 3 times. 20 each, you may wonder if i am too soft. sorry i tried not to tip, guess what happened, they pestered me for 20 min even though i scold them, glare them and shrug them, they continued to pester. lan lan 20 bath althought small amount but bay song also need to give. the gers sat for 1 hr wanna tips, den i flare up again. not a good experience.

the discos are great!!! good performances, chio gers, ok price drinks and ld. only thing is that the flowers not cheap. cheapest 500. first night i was impressed and end up spending 10k with no fuck for alcohol and flowers. i personally find that a bit ex for thailand with no fuck. btw, its 10 k on my own expense, my friend also spent about 7k. the gers for flower for drinks will say everything ok and go back with you. knn after a while just mia when action time about to start. so slept alone.

day 2, wanted to try our luck at the disco again. but day time we went spa and explore as mentioned earlier. evening time when we were about to go back hotel was convinced by a mummy oop our hotel to try out their chinese ktv. had a fetish for yunnan gers to end day found onely 1 or 2. prior to that we did go to a few farms to check it out. actually quite chio, infact as chio as the thai discos, (i stay clear of farms for a long time liao, cause i though like hatyai, all chui one). but since we did not book and went to the ktv instead having the mentality that ger will be better but we are wrong. but i still got one back to my room as my friend ger refused end of the day dispite a 4k booking fees, tips is 500. they dont butterfly. went hello bangkok around 12 after our ktv session and rest session in hotel.

i was very consicous and observe the gers. think a lot of ppl wanna bring them back, so they are quite selective. caught a few gers chu pattern at closing say that they will go that customer place after sending who who home or must wait for manager debrief crap. my friend ger also chu pattern never go hotel. saw a lot of things while i was quietly smoking outside. personally i think the thai gers jsut want to make a decent amount and stop at that everyday. notices those got flowers one all went home alone. only those no flowers or with exobitort flowers went back with cx.

did not barberry, wonderland which supposed to have same concpet. heard form gers that kpk and kiss me, love me paragon all for shake head. i did visited love me after the session with my friend ktv ger whom came to meet us at hello. end day he bought a pill for her. when i went back, she tried to feed me something. i though sweet and almost open my mouth den something struck me. it might be estacy so i did not take. lucky man. wnet back hotel and my ktv ger aws still sleeping. hee i kept for for contignecy plan .4k to fuck cannot let her go till tomorrow right. anyway she was drunk so did not go hello with me.

when she asked me where i went last night in the morning. she told me that hatyai and danok now is very dangerous when it comes to these joint. apparently, some gers are caught by police before. the police then let them go and ask them to work for them. the gers will entice you to the joint. conhere you to take the pill. when you are high, they will ask you to buy more. so once you bought, they say dont eat here. go bigger joint to eat. so obviously you put in your pocket right? den when you are on your way. the police will show up and catch you red handed. how to get out? pay money lor. market rate 20k . after i heard it i was damn shock as this happened to one of my friend's friend during an earlier trip. lucky i dont do drugs, for those who do, be careful and dont fall for it.

so end day, what i concluded
1) go danok, dont relay on ktv or disco for gers, chances of aeroplane high. at least get a farm ger to accompany you for contignecy. if got chance den ask the farm ger to fuck off. but farm gers will still be cheaper end day. but please ask okt to list price of gers before you choose. casue they will tell you 2500 to 4000 but when you choose its always 3500. so if they say price first, they lan lan cannot jack.
2) when neogotiating for price, please note that final price still have yet to factor tips which they expect region of 200 and above.
3) if go agogo, dont want ger dont shake hand. bring lots of 20. even change money they want tip. end day move only want tip. your hands are forever in and out of your pockets. same goes for td just that waiters not so jialet and gers more smooth and streetsmart.
4) dont fall for the druggy thing. the procedure i already state liao. if you still fall for it i got nothing to say.

i still prefer cp/ca. true all of them want money but i guess china ppl knows how to subtly hint but danok, their fore head wrote, i want tips, i want itps, pissed off although not a big amount. first ime meet already like this, cannot imagine if closer, how?
Old 14-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

paiseh, not very short after all.
Old 15-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eric_cantona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro going danok this sat?
Old 16-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by J fellow View Post
i still prefer cp/ca. true all of them want money but i guess china ppl knows how to subtly hint but danok, their fore head wrote, i want tips, i want itps, pissed off although not a big amount. first ime meet already like this, cannot imagine if closer, how?
I have keep repeating many many times liao.......
Danok IS NOT CHEAP ANYMORE !!
Old 17-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by J fellow View Post
the discos are great!!! good performances, chio gers, ok price drinks and ld. only thing is that the flowers not cheap. cheapest 500. first night i was impressed and end up spending 10k with no fuck for alcohol and flowers. i personally find that a bit ex for thailand with no fuck. btw, its 10 k on my own expense, my friend also spent about 7k. the gers for flower for drinks will say everything ok and go back with you. knn after a while just mia when action time about to start. so slept alone.

Bro J fellow you go to South Thailand but spend money like Changping standard!
Old 18-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
I have keep repeating many many times liao.......
Danok IS NOT CHEAP ANYMORE !!
If not clubbing, Dannok is still affordable. rm500/day should be sufficient.

If clubbing, that is damn expensive. I am non beer drinker but spend around rm200 on drinks at YES & have to leave early to avoid further order. The waiters will drink beers for you in order to get you make another order.

1)5 bottles + tidbits - >rm120
2)another 3 bottles - rm54
3)tips
Old 18-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro J fellow you go to South Thailand but spend money like Changping standard!
wah lao, cp i get better fucks and more comfortable ktv and hotels. the only thing i love danok is the pork leg rice. very nice, close to macdonalds
Old 19-03-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
silversurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did not know that Danok is so happening. I actually drive to Phuket twice or more times a year and pass by all the time. It did occur to me that the town looks very happening and seems to have more hotels than it should, but I didn't really explore before.

Next time I will give it a try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1