The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2010, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BBQPorkBun1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Any suggestions for places in Northern Melbourne, out near the airport?
Old 13-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good RnT places on the eastern suburbs with hot asian babes?
Old 13-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fat-sam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you can check 112 Dryburgh Street PCA 643BE 112 Dryburgh Street Phone: 9329 2424 and Club 77 PCA 245BE 77 Racecourse Road Phone: 9326 5933 or search some more at Fun in Australia
Old 14-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Yuka from 43...

Origin: Seoul, Korea
Look: 6.5/10 (very ah lian looking with silky long straight dyed brown hair)
Body: 7/10 (slim but not much of a bum)
Boobies: 33C (all natural, soft and slightly bigger then those of Sugi)
Cathbath: 5/10 (ordinary)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (pretty standard but love her corkscrew action up and down my little bro)
FJ: 3/10 (very loose down under)

HJ: 8/10 (good pressure and strokes)

Massage: 8/10 (good strokes again and pressure just right)
GFE: 9/10 (very friendly and accommodating)
Overall: 5/10
RTF: Nope

After work, feeling sore, so headed down to Tope for a quick look. Not much selection (only 3 girls available and one a new gal from Japan. Was greeted with a large friendly smile from Yuka, so I went with her slutty lian look.

Yuka came in shortly and helped out with showering me down. It took quite awhile was she kept playing with the shower temp (too hot, too cold, too hot too cold). Finally, all was done and we headed to bed.

Had an ordinary cathbath and with irritated me was that before any action, she would say, “okkk…now I lick your back”, “okkk…now I give you blow job”, “okkk…now I put on the cap”.

After a quick BBBJ, I asked her to flip over for a 69 in which she happily obliged. Mate, she got one very hairy pussy…I hate hairy pussy. Fingered her hard instead while she corkscrewed on me. She kept “complaining to me, finger too painful…Pls be gently…Funny thing coz her pussy felt sooo loose and she was in pain?!

After a bit more session, I got her to climb on top and ride me away. OMG! I hardly can feel anything. She began to lean forward and started frenching me like no tomorrow.

Flipped her over again and I gave it to her with all my might but to no avail since my little bro was feeling it. I gave up.

Got her to sit up, I kneeing in front of her, asked her to suck my nipples off and gave me a good HJ…At least that was something good from her as the pressure and strokes were just right. Squeezing her soft boobs with one hand, while the other grabbed and pull her hair from the base of her neck and frenching her down her to throat.

I came soon after. We chat a little more and she offered a massage since we still have time. It felt good. She then told me she lives near Victoria Market and needed an English speaking person to teach her better English while she can teach me more of the Korean since I already know some and wanted me to be her teacher.

She said that we can handout more at hers since she will be more free next month before heading back to Korea to do her studies and back to Melbourne again towards the end of the year.

I really do not know why, maybe I came across as friendly or easy going, these gals kept offering me their numbers without me even asking!!! I am totally confusing. Ha!
Old 17-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
piang_eh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone got any good FL's? Getting bored of sth melb now..
oso interested in trying AJ of any bro's out there got lobang for dis kinda thing in Melb
Old 21-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bluevelvet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mint from 43 Tope.

What a little doll this girl is. A gorgeous round face and petite frame, with a trimmed, sweet smelling and tasting pussy and arse.

Our 1/2 hour started off in the shower, as she smiled, giggled and washed me thoroughly, kissing me on the lips.

Then it was onto the bed for a real GFE. Passionate DFK as she lay on top of me, moved down my neck and nipples, licking my hips and stomach, before she began sucking my balls and eventually stroking my shaft with her tongue and finally engulfing me for a truly incredible BBBJ that I wished would never stop.

I asked for 69, and, my cock still in her mouth, she swiveled around until I was presented with her delicious, honey-sweet pussy and arse, which I devoured eagerly. As my tongue flicked her arsehole, she adjusted the position of her hips to make life easier, and would arch and move her pussy around so that I was licking and sucking were she wanted.

Not wishing to explode in her mouth, it was on with the cap and she slowly impaled herself on me, and so began a wonderful, undulating, hungry fuck, with lots more DFK and smiling into each other's eyes.

I turned her onto her back and we did it in deep missionary style, me responding to her moans and exultations with shallow and deep strokes. We moved around into some doggy-style, which was excellent as she has a petite little arse that is nevertheless soft and very grabbable.

But I wanted some more of that sweet BBBJ before I finished, and she was glad to oblige. As I reached my climax, I was treated o a very unexpected by mind-blowing ending....

All in all, an absolute treasure.

Old 22-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Thands heaps for the FR mateee...Good man!!!
Old 23-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haven't had much of an opportunity to log on, and will also need to keep this post brief.. can't be fucked trying to recall all the roots over the last few weeks so will only write up a fr for the two girls from the last couple of days. one was a fairly new girl from 43 and the other from 39.

before getting into the details, those that know who lee hyori is and thinks she is hot put your hands up - cause here's your chance to fuck a girl at 39 tope that has about a 85% facial resemblance to hyori. thin cresent moon eyes, tanned skin, pouty lips and a sharp chin just like hyori. kiara is her name and she's about 5'6" with beautiful long dead straight dyed brown hair. kiara i would guess is in her early 30's but don't let that put you off, cause she still looks young and sexy, and for those that care, hyori herself is 32 but still looks stunningly fuckable.

kiara doesn't have the best body but is still quite well kept although the fake tits don't look or feel that great, but who cares, in my eyes i was fucking hyori. i'll skip the finer details of the romp, but will say that kiara has a nice friendly atittitude without the slightest hint of stuck up korean princess disease. you don't even need to initiate the dfk as kiara will start that for you, going at it softly before some tonge wrestling. pussy not so tight but has decent friction and plenty of juice flowing.

the other girl from this week was vivian from 43 who has a typical korean personality. been here about 1 month but obviously has been working previously in korea. vivian has quite an attractive and korean looing face that would hold up against the current top girls at tope st. she has a large round tatt on her upper back and another smaller one towards her hips. vivian however has a fairly loose pussy, but would be one of the wettest girls around. turned out to be a decent root, but vivian gives off the vibes that she hates being a working girl and is a time waster in the shower. not that there was anything wrong with her service, in fact she was extremely accomodating and lets you enjoy her entire body the way you want it. she's the type that understands that men have sexual needs and that paying customers should leave satisfied. quite a nice girl, but a shame that she will only smile when you put in an effort to joke around with her. my sixth sense tells me that she hates the life she leads and it reflects in her body language. overall an interesting fuck and conversation.
Old 23-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

Thanks heaps again for the wonderful and useful FR Bro Sefure...
Good man
Old 26-05-2010, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
BBQPorkBun1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paid another visit to Tiffany's recently on the way home from work. Massage by Lucy, who tells me she is mixed Chinese/Indonesian mix. English quite good and quite chatty. She has one of the better massages asking her a medium firmness.

Time to flip over for the tug and asked for oral. Waited for a few minutes for her to clean me and then gave a BBBJ. Came quicker than I had wanted and she asked "Are you always this horny?". Then she cleaned me up and asked again "are you okay? It's still hard". So i replied that she can suck me off again if she wants, which she did.

Overall the experience with Lucy was better than the last visit. Her chattiness with all the questions at the start was a bit annoying but felt like once she had warmed up became more friendly.

Enough of RnT for now. Will start looking at places outside South Melbourne to post some FRs (suggestions welcome!).
Old 26-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

SNAPhonix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New here, this is my 1st review just though i need to share with all bro

FR for Anita (MC)
Origin: Thailand
Look: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobies: 11/10 (Large soft natural big C cup i guess, I love big natural boobs)
CBJ: 7/10 (not a big fan)
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (very accommodating, she let me to finish second time on her amazing tits)
Overall: 9/10
RTF: yes

Note: Anita is from Sydney only working during weekends

btw any bro saw Valentine from MC recently? or someone with the same boobs sets?
Old 26-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQPorkBun1 View Post
Paid another visit to Tiffany's recently on the way home from work. Massage by Lucy, who tells me she is mixed Chinese/Indonesian mix.

Any stats on Lucy? Look? Body? Boobies etc
Old 26-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leeseyaung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQPorkBun1 View Post
Paid another visit to Tiffany's recently on the way home from work. Massage by Lucy, who tells me she is mixed Chinese/Indonesian mix. English quite good and quite chatty. She has one of the better massages asking her a medium firmness.
Could you PM me the contact details?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
Old 27-05-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

aussieboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksss View Post
Mate, can ya tell me what suburb is this at?

Cheers
Just have a look on Rpages/ It will give you the address and more details of brothels in Melbourne
Old 28-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

Just had a great session with Jenny from 43 Tope...

As what some of the mates here had already experienced her service, I shall not go into it but just wanna re-confirmed that she gave one of the better services...Accomodating, GFE, great BBBJ and definitely a SYT!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1