The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 10-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VannDaman View Post
Tough call Bro . . my two cents:

a) If there is 'chemistry' w/ a Domme, then multiple visits get better and better. If you 'clicked' on the first time, go at least two more times (with candid feedback) to see if things really connect. First times are usually the LEAST satisfying . . . topping is not as easy as it seems, and it takes time to get to know someone from either side. (imagine yourself on the other side ?!>!). For what you like, I'd stick with experience . .

b) Variety is the spice of life (!). New relationships are . . . well . . new !! and exciting and different. Edge play is always a risk however . .

And do not overlook the obvious . . a real match (non-Pro) you can stick with for good Agreed a needle in the haystack, but just keep your eyes/mind open while you're exploring.

(maybe all that was just one cent . . )
Bro VannDaman, thanks for sharing your views. I believe this predicament of "going back to the one you have tried and enjoyed" versus "trying new blood" is faced by most of us.

When I was looking for streetwalkers to kick my balls in GL, I try my best not to go to the same lady unless she is wearing a different pair of boots. You see, my interest is in the boots she is wearing and not the lady herself. Of course, there are times that I cannot find other streetwalkers wearing boots so I have to resort to the same lady with the same boots. Interestingly, the second session is usually better as they know my limits and this time round, they are able to kick me harder.

Furthermore, it seems like me offering my balls to kick is a great stress reliever for some of these streetwalkers who sometimes have to put up with lousy customers. I recall one streetwalker that I engaged for a second time to kick my balls said to me "how dare you touch me" as she kicked my balls - obviously she was taking me as one of those sleazy customer who touched her while she was standing in GL but did not engage her services. After the kicking, she told me she felt much better.

Another streetwalker I engaged took me to be her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her. She said "Thank God I found you" before kicking my balls really hard. Needless to say, I enjoyed both sessions very much as I am into hardcore ballbusting. Unfortunately, I never did see these two streetwalkers anymore as they have returned to their own countries.

Back to Mistress Minky, we do have a certain connection or chemistry as you term it. She is my first local dominatrix and I do admire her for making the effort to establish the BDSM community here in Singapore. I am sure I will enjoy myself more in my second session with her now that I have exposed (read: corrupted) her to ballbusting - I am her first ballbusting client, you see.

I have joined SBF solely for this thread (do you notice I do not post in other threads) as I am obsessed with my ballbusting fetish in thigh high/knee high boots no less. Unfortunately, not all local dominatrix is aware of my particular fetish. That is why if given a chance, I like to expose more dominatrix to ballbusting in boots - that is why I am torn between going back to Mistress Minky for a better session and trying a new Mistress.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tamago09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro VannDaman, thanks for sharing your views. I believe this predicament of "going back to the one you have tried and enjoyed" versus "trying new blood" is faced by most of us.

When I was looking for streetwalkers to kick my balls in GL, I try my best not to go to the same lady unless she is wearing a different pair of boots. You see, my interest is in the boots she is wearing and not the lady herself. Of course, there are times that I cannot find other streetwalkers wearing boots so I have to resort to the same lady with the same boots. Interestingly, the second session is usually better as they know my limits and this time round, they are able to kick me harder.

Furthermore, it seems like me offering my balls to kick is a great stress reliever for some of these streetwalkers who sometimes have to put up with lousy customers. I recall one streetwalker that I engaged for a second time to kick my balls said to me "how dare you touch me" as she kicked my balls - obviously she was taking me as one of those sleazy customer who touched her while she was standing in GL but did not engage her services. After the kicking, she told me she felt much better.

Another streetwalker I engaged took me to be her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her. She said "Thank God I found you" before kicking my balls really hard. Needless to say, I enjoyed both sessions very much as I am into hardcore ballbusting. Unfortunately, I never did see these two streetwalkers anymore as they have returned to their own countries.

Back to Mistress Minky, we do have a certain connection or chemistry as you term it. She is my first local dominatrix and I do admire her for making the effort to establish the BDSM community here in Singapore. I am sure I will enjoy myself more in my second session with her now that I have exposed (read: corrupted) her to ballbusting - I am her first ballbusting client, you see.

I have joined SBF solely for this thread (do you notice I do not post in other threads) as I am obsessed with my ballbusting fetish in thigh high/knee high boots no less. Unfortunately, not all local dominatrix is aware of my particular fetish. That is why if given a chance, I like to expose more dominatrix to ballbusting in boots - that is why I am torn between going back to Mistress Minky for a better session and trying a new Mistress.
Bro robertchua, like you, I also joined SBF solely for this awesome thread (as I am not into solicited sex but want to try BDSM and my fetishes).

While I do not share your same fetish, your passion and actions to invigorate this thread is simply awesome. Therefore, have upped you (No need to up me in return, as I'm sure there're many cooler bros here you wish to up now).

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and compiling such an awesome list.

Last edited by tamago09; 10-03-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Bro tamago09, thanks for your words of encouragement and thanks for upping me. I remember your very well-written FR on Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina of the Thaidomina team. Now that we have almost 20 local dominatrix, we no longer need to wait for the Thaidomina team to come to Singapore. This is a big plus, yes?

I look forward to reading more FRs from you.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Bros, apparently Mistress Sin Cee Cee is back in action. I have PM her but she has not replied yet. Well, at least she has cleared her inbox.

Her new thread is
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=233388

In this new thread, she states that "Dominatrix $200 90 mins (Promo newbie price for a limited period.)"

I suppose we can expect her to increase her price once her promotion period is over?
Old 10-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

Bros, Mistress Sin Cee Cee has replied my PM - she has not bought her boots yet though. Miss Abernathy, on the other hand, is still MIA and thus, I have decided to remove her from the list for now.

This means we have a total of 19 ladies for our BDSM needs:

(A) From www.collarme.com, we have a total of 12 dominatrix comprising of:
1. Mistress Minky aka Minky ($400/2hrs)
2. Miss Len aka divinemercy ($400/2hrs)
3. Mistress Shannon Ohio aka MistressOfMind ($500/2hrs)
4. Miss Cruela aka mizzcruela ($250/2-3hrs)
5. Miss Fiona aka NoirRascal ($400/2hrs)
6. Mistress Kimmee aka Kimmee ($250/2hrs with subsequent hr at $100)
7. Mistress Maxim aka Amazingasia ($200-$250/2hrs)
8. Mistress Francesca aka MissFrancesca85 aka Rachel from Rachel stables ($200/hr)
9. Miss Bitchevon aka bitchevon (not a pro-domme so ask at your own risk)
10. Miss Unice aka Unice
11 Mistress Sophie L aka mistresssophieL ($150/hr)
12. PRC Mistress known as Caning4u ($100/session)

(B) For FL in SBF, we have 2 currently:
1. Mistress Sin Cee Cee ($200/90min - promo price)
2. Mistress Wu Ze Tian

(C) From HC, we have a total of 3:
1. Sophie from ? HC
2. Pearly from Youth HC
3. Jess from Youth HC

(D) From GL, we have a total of 2:
1. Cindy, L28H37 (GL150)
2. Yingzhi, L18H05 (GL150)
Old 11-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Here's my FR on the mistresses I gave tried. Do up me if you like it:
1) Mistress Francesca 200/ hour
Met up with her twice last year. First meeting she had me worship her feet n massage them. Then I was slapped n humiliated. Eventually she gave me a handjob till I cum in hee hands n was forced to lick it up. She then locked my cock up in a cb3000 cage n kept the keys. I was now at her beck n call.
Next few weeks were tough as I could only get erect for a while before the cage makes mr realize that j will nv get to cun again unless I prepare a 200 tribute. She ordered me on SMS to go to geylang n get a gal.. Even with my cock locked up. I was scared to but didn't haf a choice so went to L14 n found a prc who laughed at me when she saw my cock. She had ms kneel down n kiss her feet n I paid her 50
Finally I met mistress Francesca for a second session. This time she unlocked me after i paid the tribute n she had me pit on a condom n masturbate. I didn't take long to cum. Thereafter I was made to empty the cum filled condom into my mouth n swallow.
Overall: looks 7.5
Dominant factor: 8
I intro her to collarme n setup her account before handing it over to her.
Hope you guys find it useful  
Old 11-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Next review is on Mistress SophieL
Met her twice as well. She's quite pretty and a good bod as well. First session she had me kneeling down naked with my collar n leash. I was made to entertain her while she whipped me. N sat on the bed n look at me perform. She's more into humiliation. I was allowed to cum on the floor and she had me lick the floor clean. Thereafter I was made to kneel n prostate before her with mt forehead to the ground n legs spread wide. She had ne count to a hundred after she left before I can recover. 
I didn't dare disobey of cos. 
Old 11-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Met up with her twice last year. First meeting she had me worship her feet n massage them. Then I was slapped n humiliated. Eventually she gave me a handjob till I cum in hee hands n was forced to lick it up. She then locked my cock up in a cb3000 cage n kept the keys. I was now at her beck n call.
Next few weeks were tough as I could only get erect for a while before the cage makes mr realize that j will nv get to cun again unless I prepare a 200 tribute. She ordered me on SMS to go to geylang n get a gal.. Even with my cock locked up. I was scared to but didn't haf a choice so went to L14 n found a prc who laughed at me when she saw my cock. She had ms kneel down n kiss her feet n I paid her 50
Finally I met mistress Francesca for a second session. This time she unlocked me after i paid the tribute n she had me pit on a condom n masturbate. I didn't take long to cum. Thereafter I was made to empty the cum filled condom into my mouth n swallow.
Overall: looks 7.5
Dominant factor: 8
I intro her to collarme n setup her account before handing it over to her.
Hope you guys find it useful  
bro copymark,

Really respect you to put yr brother in cb3000. How does it feel? You can tahan a few weeks not cuming? Too bad I can't try this as I am married.

I guess the cumming must be very intense. And how long is the session? You have previously written a very detailed FR

http://samsforum.com/showthr...t=3763&page=33

But this report is a bit short. Pity leh... And is yr bro still in cb3000?
Old 11-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

tiring leh write FR haha. yeah i wrote b4 la now trying to recap.
nope now no gal locking my cock sob...haha anyone got gal who wanna lock my cock up?
hmm which mistress shall i review next
Old 12-03-2011, 06:03 AM
Samster

Bro copymark, thanks for your sharing on both Mistresses. As I am new to the CB3000, can I ask how do you walk around with that thing locking your cock for weeks? I mean, there would be a rather obvious bulge and even when you go toilet, you will need to find cubicles instead of urinals.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
. . . . I didn't take long to cum. Thereafter I was made to empty the cum filled condom . . .
Thanx for the first FR this thread on MFrancesca/Rachel - sounds like she likes this side of play. Personally, given that that she is already published in Freelance sextion, I might ask for 'deeper' play during a session w/ her . . a great combination of tease/denial for sure . . (ever tried to fuck w/ your hands tied behind your back??). Ergp MY wish is her AND her submissive friend in one session . . .

Thanx !!!

PS: I did already ask her about double session w/ MILF friend . . no response so maybe NA
Old 12-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro copymark, thanks for your sharing on both Mistresses. As I am new to the CB3000 . . .
Just get the correct ring size around your nuts, then you can wear it indefinitely (can still pee standing up lah). If you feel pain after 5 or 6 hours you have too small ring size. Use baby oil every couple of days (w/ Q-Tip if not removed) and you can go for a LOONNG time . . just make sure no pain in your jewells - then need to up to next size . . (possible damage otherwise)

PS: Kinky (nice) feeling at night when your hard dick wakes you up trapped inside the CB . .

VD
Old 12-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

Yup. It takes a while to get used to but once you are accustomed to it, you won't feel the discomfort and you will feel really desperate cos your cock is locked up by a gal and she has ur keys. Lol and u can't do anything about it
Old 12-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Orgasm denial is shiok

I had Sophie HJ me but the rule is I cannot cum. After 2 hours, the session stop and i am left with an immense want to cum.

I have to go back with a stiff cock and immense need to cum
Old 12-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

I love orgasm denial too lol.
i have many a times had the mistress tease me and bring me to the edge and then stop. and my fav was getting a handjob for a min and the mistress will stop and then if i wan her to continue for another min, i got to take 10 kicks to my balls first.
eventually the mistress will still rely on her discretion if she wants to let me cum...most of the time is no. and after a frsutrating session i am locked back in my cage! haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1