The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigboobsucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ..

Bro, do u mind to share the contact?
Old 24-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Fair and Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by seela85 View Post
hmm.. so, sifu only give ctc if got exchange... so, i think im not that lucky.. anyway, don't forget to give FR after cheong... we only can read the FR only, can't cheong that gal... so, share it here bro..!!
Firstly, I must insist exchanging ctc in return of ctc must be done with both individual consent. My sincere apology to brother who PMed me for exchange ctc in return of cash, I'll have to decline this request. Therefore, once an exchange transaction is done, both individual should understand that under any circumstances, both individual cannot argue nor blame one another should any mishap occur. Therefore, transaction in return of cash is not endorsed because this practice would jeopardize the credibility of both individual.

I hope if any sbf brothers wish to exchange ctc, please exchange with another ctc in return despite offering cash.

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 25-08-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
seela85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fair and Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHH2222MK6 View Post
Firstly, I must insist exchanging ctc in return of ctc must be done with both individual consent. My sincere apology to brother who PMed me for exchange ctc in return of cash, I'll have to decline this request. Therefore, once an exchange transaction is done, both individual should understand that under any circumstances, both individual cannot argue nor blame one another should any mishap occur. Therefore, transaction in return of cash is not endorsed because this practice would jeopardize the credibility of both individual.

I hope if any sbf brothers wish to exchange ctc, please exchange with another ctc in return despite offering cash.

bro, i nvr PMed u.. btw, i oso nvr ask ctc from u coz, i know im not capable to exchange to u... i just ask u to give FR after cheong the girl... anyway, sorry if my words make u missunderstand....
Old 26-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nerrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fair and Square

Quote:
Originally Posted by seela85 View Post
bro, i nvr PMed u.. btw, i oso nvr ask ctc from u coz, i know im not capable to exchange to u... i just ask u to give FR after cheong the girl... anyway, sorry if my words make u missunderstand....
actually i also did get some pm asking me to sell my contacts, as i say, i only have one contact number, but dun expect this gal to look like those PRC with thick make up, she looks like an innocent girl, she dun make up, just if u are interested then prepare to share some contacts with me.... what he is mentioning is PM, so i believe is not your fault... cheers!!!
Old 26-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ed0gawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Heya, anyone mind to guide me to good okt in ipoh? leaving ipoh soon
Old 28-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jb_cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in ipoh can pM me message parlour that can provides Fj after massage. Thks
Old 31-08-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vcmcsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hillcity used to good massage and FJ services but I have heard they have closed. Any idea where they have moved too?
Old 31-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
XtheRest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They moved to a place at bercham...
Old 31-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Exclamation ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcmcsl View Post
Hillcity used to good massage and FJ services but I have heard they have closed. Any idea where they have moved too?
They have moved to Bougainvilla Club. Their stocks are as usual. Popiah for fj and Tom yam for massage. Interestingly, the popiahs are mostly young syt. Got 2 most outstanding popiah with pretty face and curvy figure. Must be the angpais. The ML section, got 2 syt Tom yam. I only have tried the massage but luckily the ml allowed me 2 service her. What a lucky day on my maiden visit 2 their new joint.

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 31-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

FJ is vietnamese for me... Massage i didnt try... Had a good "workout" there with one of them... She was one of the pretty ones in the group... Rm150-160 for that one session... Cant remember well on the price, was tired that time and it was 3 weeks ago... Anyway, after that i took her for overnite... All i can say is fark wonderland (shuttle 8) as i wont be going there anytime soon... quality and service of the girls at bougainvilla is much better in my and my pal's honest opinion...
Old 31-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

By the way, anything at SOS?
Old 01-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
agon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ...

Quote:
They have moved to Bougainvilla Club. Their stocks are as usual. Popiah for fj and Tom yam for massage. Interestingly, the popiahs are mostly young syt. Got 2 most outstanding popiah with pretty face and curvy figure. Must be the angpais. The ML section, got 2 syt Tom yam. I only have tried the massage but luckily the ml allowed me 2 service her. What a lucky day on my maiden visit 2 their new joint.
bro, u mean inside Bougainvillea Club have MP and the gal inside available for FJ?
Old 01-09-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by agon View Post
bro, u mean inside Bougainvillea Club have MP and the gal inside available for FJ?
Yes, that is what he means... My reply also got mentioned about it (i was drunk n using my tablet, forgot to press Quote to reply on the bougainvilla place but quite obvious i was talking about that place)... The OKTs there are friendly especially Jimmy... Hope this helps...

"FJ is vietnamese for me... Massage i didnt try... Had a good "workout" there with one of them... She was one of the pretty ones in the group... Rm150-160 for that one session... Cant remember well on the price, was tired that time and it was 3 weeks ago... Anyway, after that i took her for overnite... All i can say is fark wonderland (shuttle 8) as i wont be going there anytime soon... quality and service of the girls at bougainvilla is much better in my and my pal's honest opinion..."

Last edited by XtheRest; 01-09-2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Lightbulb ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtheRest View Post
By the way, anything at SOS?
SOS. A subsidiary of Barroom. No chances of hooking up with FL. Perhaps better chances 2 tackle local ckt. The patrons are mostly early to mid and late 20's individual. I have spotted many local pretty ckt clubbing there in conjunction with grand opening. So far, I only managed to obtain local ckt ctcs but none of the chicks are FL.

Old 01-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
SOS. A subsidiary of Barroom. No chances of hooking up with FL. Perhaps better chances 2 tackle local ckt. The patrons are mostly early to mid and late 20's individual. I have spotted many local pretty ckt clubbing there in conjunction with grand opening. So far, I only managed to obtain local ckt ctcs but none of the chicks are FL.
Thanks for the info... Hmmm.. Barroom huh... Means Donald and co. Place then... Zzzz.... I better stick to my usual drinking joints like Miners Arm or Bar Code or O Bar..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1