The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lost And Found

since this is a lost and found section, anyone might have contact this Kelly ( outcall only )
might be a milf by now. hahaha . shaved swallow nice sex.
maybe some older bros might remember her. she use to operate at hotel 81 bencoolen.
Old 15-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I can ask star, meeting her for lunch later....very hard to get her, she very in

love with her BF, 2 years already

This kind of fairy tale story, Ex Wl, Fl has found love and left the industry

This bro said he saw WW in august this year at Bukit Timah, in her 30s already right?

http://samsforum.com/showpos...6&postcount=60
Time flies. I must hv last met WW like more than 5 yrs ago. She was still a cute SYT in her (i think) mid 20s then. so now likely early 30s liao.

as for Star, too bad i dont think i've seen her b4. is she a PRC too? how old is she now? juz curious.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Time flies. I must hv last met WW like more than 5 yrs ago. She was still a cute SYT in her (i think) mid 20s then. so now likely early 30s liao.

as for Star, too bad i dont think i've seen her b4. is she a PRC too? how old is she now? juz curious.
Star? No she is singaporean, but look vietnamese.

Single mother...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if Yuki ex Bugis HC still working out there....

lost my first time(in HC) to her....

heh heh....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Found Star, Ex OT and Bukit Timah HC Spa Romantics

She quit now doing retail in ST, got BF

Still looking for Miss Joanne...sigh... read her ex review also steam...
Joanne, the viet who works in OT previously but got caught in the act by AV?
Old 15-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Joanne, the viet who works in OT previously but got caught in the act by AV?
Yes bro, OT girls say she was fined only

Now work hc in hotel but don't know which one
Old 15-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro, OT girls say she was fined only

Now work hc in hotel but don't know which one
Last heard working in a HC at a hotel in Novena/Newton area.
Old 15-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
I went down looking for her yesterday and was told by the lady boss she on leave. However the lady who I was assigned told me different version. She told me Chanel flared up at a customer and resign.
Yes bro. Went down for a rub yesterday and was told the same thing by the gal who massaged me. Never knew she was this fiery, guess that customer really piss her off.
Old 15-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Yes bro. Went down for a rub yesterday and was told the same thing by the gal who massaged me. Never knew she was this fiery, guess that customer really piss her off.
I've seen her many times but never tried her before as I have another regular in the same place.

She scolded the customer is true as I was there when it happen. Many speculations among the ladies there on why she blew up. Some say the customer tried to be funny, some say she intentionally did it as she wants to quit that joint and possibly this line due to personal life.
Old 15-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros knows the whereabouts of Linda and if she is still in this line. The pretty & horny PRC SYT who used to work in a TN at Changi Road near Eunos. After that joint got raided, she briefly work in Katong before it got raided too.
Old 15-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
MU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMU_Forever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Bro, is Spa Romantics whr the former very popular WW (Adelphi fame) worked? Did u ask Star of WW's whereabts?
Wen Wen was at Bukit Timah Plaza a few months ago but last heard she returned to China not sure when she will be back. Her status on WhatsApp says "last seen 1:46pm, 8/30/2012"
Old 16-10-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
Any bros knows the whereabouts of Linda and if she is still in this line. The pretty & horny PRC SYT who used to work in a TN at Changi Road near Eunos. After that joint got raided, she briefly work in Katong before it got raided too.
She quit this line for good already, she is happily married now.
Old 17-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Law666 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaw666 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaw666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows of Yoko from take5..is she still working?

thanks in advance
Old 17-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
I am looking for Crystal from Rose Garden Spa.
Not that thinking of RTF. But wonder how is she because she treats me like a friend. Even bought me food.
Old 17-10-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
youngsamster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Not that thinking of RTF. But wonder how is she because she treats me like a friend. Even bought me food.
she married a kwai lo and is mgrated to NZ. I heard she is pregnant.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread