The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Learn Vietnamese: Say “Hello” the Correct Way
Old 11-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

SINGAPORE: Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will arrive in Vietnam on Wednesday afternoon to commemorate the 40th anniversary of growing bilateral ties with the ASEAN member state.

In an interview with the Vietnam News Agency ahead of his visit and published in several Vietnamese dailies today, Mr Lee said economic ties between both countries are prospering while trade and investment flows are also growing.

Mr Lee said it is timely to take bilateral cooperation to the next level and he is happy that this would be elevated to a "Strategic Partnership" during the three day official visit.
The Strategic Partnership reflects the shared commitment to expand cooperation into new areas like finance, aviation and the environment.

Mr Lee has urged both sides to continue exploring new partnerships which would meet evolving needs.

Mr Lee added that he also looked forward to more regular exchanges at all levels - between the leaders, business community and the people which he believes would strengthen and deepen cooperation on the basis of mutual respect and trust.

On the first day of his visit to Hanoi, Mr Lee will hold talks with his Vietnamese counterpart, Nguyen Tan Dung and jointly launch the Strategic Partnership ties.

Another major highlight of the visit is the launch of the fifth Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park by both Prime Ministers in Central Vietnam on September 13.

- CNA

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 11-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Mr Lee has urged both sides to continue exploring new partnerships which would meet evolving needs.
I heard him..
I am continuing to explore GL/JC for new partners which meet my needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Another major highlight of the visit is the launch of the fifth Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park by both Prime Ministers in Central Vietnam on September 13.
Wonder when will be the launch of Vietnam-Singapore Sex Park.. having vb in the legal house
Old 11-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I heard him..
I am continuing to explore GL/JC for new partners which meet my needs.....

Wonder when will be the launch of Vietnam-Singapore Sex Park.. having vb in the legal house
After exploring all the opp, u can easily be qualify as SexPert. You will be the CEO for the 1st Singapore Vietnam In-Lecherous Park.....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 11-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

Learn Vietnamese: How to Order a Bowl of Pho
Old 11-09-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

Learn Vietnamese: What Is Your Name?
Old 11-09-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

Learn Vietnamese: Happy Birthday!!!
Old 11-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

Learn Vietnamese: “Troi Oi” and How to Use it
Old 12-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

HANOI: Singapore and Vietnam on Wednesday strengthened bilateral ties with the elevation of relations between the two countries to a strategic partnership.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung announced this after their hour-long discussion in Hanoi.

Mr Lee’s official visit to Vietnam to mark 40 years of close ties kicked off with a tri-service guard of honour and a recital of both countries’ national anthems.
Under the wide-ranging strategic partnership, Singapore and Vietnam will enhance cooperation in several areas through high-level exchanges and direct communications between the leaders.

The strategic partnership also looks to explore ways to enhance economic cooperation between both countries, such as creating a favourable investment climate for companies from both sides to invest in each other's countries.

Singapore is currently Vietnam's second largest investor.

The two countries also recognised the benefits accruing from strengthened air links as Mr Lee saw air services as another sector that can contribute to growth between Singapore and Vietnam.

He said: "We envisage progress in air services where we can increase air traffic between our countries and also from our countries to the rest of the world."

Mr Lee also said Singapore banks hope to set up subsidiaries in Vietnam and contribute to the country's financial sector.

He added that Singapore is also happy to provide technical assistance to Vietnamese officials in the area of financial services.

“In financial services, Singapore will be happy to provide technical assistance to our Vietnamese counterparts while Singapore banks hope to set up subsidiaries here and contribute to Vietnam's financial sector," said Mr Lee.

Mr Dung said he welcomed Singapore banks to expand operations in his country.

Mr Lee said he is pleased with the current state of cooperation between the two countries and that economic ties are robust.

Bilateral trade and investments are growing steadily and the Vietnam Singapore Industrial Parks are thriving.

Mr Lee said he is glad that they have contributed to Vietnam's development.

On ASEAN, both leaders supported a cohesive and integrated ten-member grouping which enjoys good relations with external partners.

Singapore and Vietnam share an interest in a stable and peaceful Southeast Asia.

The priority is to work with the other member states to ensure freedom of navigation, maritime security and safety in the region, including in the South China Sea.

Mr Lee said: "We believe that freedom of navigation is absolutely essential and that has to be preserved whatever the outcome of the discussions and deliberations on the issue of the South China Sea.

"We believe that full implementation of the DOC (Declaration on Conduct of Parties in the South China Sea) and at the same time negotiations to conclude a Code of Conduct are essential to managing this problem in the foreseeable future.

“We believe that ASEAN has an important role to play in this respect because this is something happening in ASEAN's neighbourhood. And to be an effective organisation, ASEAN must be able to exert a constructive influence in the management of such disputes."

Moving forward, both countries have tasked their Ministries of Foreign Affairs to be the focal points to implement the agreement and to review the partnership periodically.

To commemorate 40 years of close ties, both countries jointly issued a stamp.

The theme selected for the stamp is "Junglefowl" – Singapore was represented by the red junglefowl and Vietnam by the grey peacock pheasant.

Both species of junglefowl are significant to the respective countries.

- CNA

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 13-09-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Learn Vietnamese - How to Introduce Yourself in Vietnamese
Old 13-09-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

For intermediate learner:

Learn Vietnamese with Video - Talking About Your Daily Routine in Vietnamese

Old 14-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

Learn Vietnamese with Video - Learning Vietnamese Farm Animals Has Never Been More Fun!
Old 15-09-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster

The richest entertainers in Vietnam
================================================== =======
VietNamNet Bridge - Truong Ngoc Anh, Le Quyen, My Tam, Dam Vinh Hung, Tang Thanh Ha are on the list of Vietnamese artists who own large assets.

This is not an official ranking because the assets of Vietnamese artists is a sensitive topic. No one wants to be considered bragging. These people are considered rich based on four factors: the personal income tax they pay every year, the pay for their shows, their own business and their fixed assets (publicly).

Actress Truong Ngoc Anh is rich not by the pay for her cast, but income from her business and advertising contracts. In 2013, she is the brand ambassador of Oriflame cosmetics, with remuneration of hundreds of thousands of dollars. She also attended a lot of events, with remuneration of about $5,000/event and other advertising activities.

Truong Ngoc Anh's largest income comes from real estate and restaurants. She has a lot of land in the prime location in Ho Chi Minh City and many villas, condominiums.

Singer My Tam is the leading voice in the market. She earned up to $20,000/show. My Tam is the owner of a big building on Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Road, which has become a fashion center and a café, run by the singer. This is the long-term strategy of My Tam besides singing career. My Tam is also said to have a lot of land.

Singer Dam Vinh Hung owns a villa worth tens of million USD in District 10, a pent-house in District 7 and many other real estate projects. With towering remuneration and a lot of shows, Dam Vinh Hung’s yearly income is estimated at at least VND100 billion ($5 million).

Also, with the ambition to become a powerful gentleman of the showbiz, Dam Vinh Hung has learned from Chinese star Andy Lau to constantly expand business, such as selling noodles, porridge and even frozen fish.

Actress Tang Thanh Ha has advertising contracts worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and owns a number of properties. Currently, she and her husband live in large villa in District 2. Her husband runs a distribution company of about 20 top fashion brands in the world. Ha is also the director of Matchbox Company, an agency of the IPP Group (a conglomerate of the family of Tang Thanh Ha’s husband), in charge of holding events and advertising.

Singer My Le’s major income does not pay from remuneration but from business. Currently, her family lives in a large house on several thousand square meters in Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City. It is also the headquarters of her husband’s company, with more than 1,000 employees. In addition to great property and real estate, My Le and her husband own several super-cars.

The couple Cam Van and Khac Trieu earns their income from a system of music bars in HCM City. They also have a lot of land.

Singer Thu Minh has become a “queen” after marrying to a foreign billionaire. The couple lives in a rent apartment in the building Kumho in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, at a rent rate of about $10,000 per month.

Singer Le Quyen has high remuneration and she is also the owner of a famous music bar in Saigon – Khong Ten.

Singer Cam Ly and her husband – musician Minh Vy own the Kim Loi Record Company and do business in other fields. They are known for sustainable richness.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 15-09-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

Learn Vietnamese with Video - VietnamesePod101 Will Help Keep You Afloat with Marine Vocabulary!
Old 16-09-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

Learn Vietnamese with Video - Vietnamese Vocabulary for Insects Doesn't Have to Bug You Any Longer!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1