The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Cuoc song myon mau Trai nghiem... Mau den wa roi ... Gio mau xanh canh nuoc bien toi hihi thik

Can anybody help to translate this
Thank you
Meaning life can be describe with colors.
Dark days over, bright days come. (Black color over already, blue color come)

Not exact translation as i am only guessing "myon mau trai nghiem"
Old 25-04-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

thought you are sexpert and you still need to guess...

my guess is

I lead a colourful life...dark days are over...bright days are here which I like...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro
Old 26-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

I think your guessing is about there
muôn mầu trải nghiệm

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-04-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
30.4.1975 - 30.4.2015

30.4.1975 - 30.4.2015

ngày 30 tháng 4 năm 1975

Giải phóng 40 năm
Không có ǵ quư hơn độc lập tự do

解放40年
没有东西贵过独立和自由

Độc lập - Tự do - Hạnh phúc
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福

Last edited by RockViet; 30-04-2015 at 12:18 AM.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Take a break, Vietnam!
====================================
I had to laugh reading about some talk that ‘Vietnam has too many holidays!’ I could imagine the growling and grumbling over a few cold beers in an air-conditioned bar while watching football beamed in from half way around the world. Reunification Day was celebrated on Thursday across the land – the final moment when Saigon fell and the north and south were finally one. Considering how hard the vast majority of the people work – I say take the holiday! And buy a hammock!

All my classes have been cancelled this week with students begging for the time off – quite funny that I actually had to teach them how to say, “Bạn nói lại đi! (Repeat again!) ‘Mr Stivi, can we have the week off?’” And my hotel training work too, with great claims of “Teacher, we’ll be busy! Many guests!” That’s odd; I thought tourist numbers were down this year?

Many northerners head off on holidays to places like Hue, Da Nang and Hoi An – the best destinations in the world (really! I live here!), while southerners try to escape the heat heading to the beach cities such as Vung Tau or Nha Trang. I know they are northerners because they always seem to have big, expensive SUVs, sunglasses in cars with tinted windows and fifteen family members crammed in the back with grandma looking out the rear window.

Even for the poorer groups, students and workers it’s a nice break to visit families and friends back in their hometowns. Friendships are incredibly strong here and it’s quite common to remain friends with schoolmates and colleagues you haven’t seen for years or decades. My students often tell me it’s so relaxing to eat mum’s food again and enjoy the peace of the countryside after the pace of study and part-time work.

More than a few of my students also save quietly for months to go travelling to places they’ve never been to. In a country where I’ve frequently met people who have never visited the capital city of their area or the next province, it’s great to see the glow on their faces as they chatter away about travel plans or come back with 300 badly taken photos. I think it’s really amusing that 20 million (I’m guessing) young Vietnamese have cameras and smartphones but no-one ever attended a photography lesson.

Celebrations in my semi-rural area on the edge of Hoi An started already with the usual blast of Jet engine music into the deep purple humid evenings and the movie star spot-lights sweeping the sky for alien spaceships. We have regular shows funded by the local committees for the poorer people who can’t afford to attend the big celebrations or are simply too old or too young to go. I think the shows are a good idea actually. However it’s hard to believe my local loudspeaker announcements of imminent power cuts when those lights stretch so powerfully into the night.

Even though I’ve lived here now nearly seven years I still find it quite fascinating to see the local people hustle quickly to get the rice harvested this year. I saw two carts with some old half-rusted grain thrashers that separate the rice from the plants being pulled by hand past my house by two groups of tiny middle-aged men grinning in the heat. They really need the holiday!

I have no great plans to travel or visit the festivities as I’ve got young puppies to look after (five!) and more writing to do. But that’s OK because I’ll enjoy the holiday in a closer meaning to its true heart – the land and the people.

My street is a messy obstacle course of bricks stacked, sand hills for the cement, gardening and pot making, piles of wood under covers and chickens crossing the road. Everyone here is a house-builder, fence painter; carpenter, farmer and all their kids go to high school and some to university – a hard investment for some families here. One of the families in the street waited for four years for their daughter to finish university before they could save for a big flat screen TV. Yet all the red and yellow star flags are out and folks are starting to slow down.

To me, this is the real reunification, not the marches, speeches and fireworks, simply – a chance to take a break.

A chance to talk to your neighbors and sing karaoke badly, drink some rice whisky in the cooler night air. To welcome home children studying in Ho Chi Minh City and help mum and dad water the growing Tet trees. Smell the mint and lemongrass in perfect rows, watch the chickens grow fatter and flick the television channels a thousand times without really watching while cuddling the kids and feeding the dog. Most importantly of all, not getting up at 5:00 am to kick the motorbike fifteen times before it starts or shout at your cousin to hurry because you’re late for school!

Wherever you are, and whoever you are across this great nation – take a break, you deserved it!

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 08-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

Saigon’s soul is not being lost: expat
================================================== ====
Editor’s note: Thad Guyer writes to Tuoi Tre News to “give a little different perspective” into our Monday’s op-ed, where an expat argues that Ho Chi Minh City is becoming a city without a soul after living there for four years.

Read Guyer’s story, which reflects the author’s own view, below and please don’t hesitate to send us yours.

The idea that Saigon is "losing its soul" should be assessed in more than one way.

I agree with the sentiments of the article and comment, but want to give a little different perspective.

A city can appropriate architectural heritage and replace it with modernity without necessarily having lost its soul. Rather, a city can evolve its soul in depth and complexity.

I am an American living in District 4, which is largely untouched by any bulldozers. It is rich in two to four story old homes and buildings. For the most part, the other outlying districts beyond the core center of District 1 are intact.

What is happening in Saigon now has equivalence to Midtown Manhattan or Brickel in Miami, where skyscrapers have replaced some traditional neighborhoods with modernity.

Part of what counts is whether the high-rises themselves have architectural value, as with Shanghai, New York City, Miami or Hong Kong, and I think Saigon's architectural modernity is compelling and exciting.

As so beautifully portrayed in Ken Follet's novel “Pillars of the Earth,” architecture communicates to a population about who they are and where they are heading, whether the structure is a great cathedral or a towering skyscraper.

The Bitexco Financial Tower in Ho Chi Minh City’s District 1, in my estimation, has given the younger generation (mediation age 24) in the city a sense of progress, expectation and inclusion in the global order.

The new Saigon skyline along the river is being developed in a way that inspires this generation with hope and confidence that their country, ravaged by world powers 40 years ago, is now being embraced economically by those powers.

In this regard, the government has shown itself capable of ushering in modernization in a responsible manner. That modernization is the key to the economic well-being of coming generations of Vietnamese.

Saigon's soul, in my opinion, is not being lost. It is simply becoming more sophisticated in the highly localized streets of the financial center in District 1.

Thad Guyer

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 25-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

This thread a bit quiet so I thought I should revive it.

Here is something my friend wrote. I thought it's a very polite and creative way of asking something about my past.

I copy n paste in its original form, see if u can guess what it means:

E nghj khj 2ngu0j da vu0t qua gj0j hang. h0 se k the b0 nhau chu
Old 26-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
williamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywilliamtkk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
E nghj khj 2ngu0j da vu0t qua gj0j hang. h0 se k the b0 nhau chu
I am a beginner learner of tieng viet, dont know the meaning, but will try using linguistic and replace :

- j to i,
- 0 to o

E nghi khi 2 nguoi da vuot qua gioi hanh. ho se k the bo nhau chu
Old 26-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Basically she is asking me if I have had sex with my previous ex before. But she is asking in a more polite and indirect way.

My answer to her was:
La lich su roi e... a chi muon nhin thuong lai...

And her response was: Hj.truj 0j. a cung kheo dung tu wa

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamtkk View Post
Anyway my reason for sharing this is for us to learn TV together and share share. I am still kindergarten level and wish to learn more frm the seniors here.

Another point I am trying to make is... translators only help to a certain extent. The only way to improve (at least for me)...is through sheer practice... TCSS a lot with native speakers who have ZERO knowledge of English.
Old 26-05-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster

Vietnam now have their own phone called Bphone. But looking at the specs and price of almost 10 trieu, I think it's rather ex.

I think most VBs will not use Bphones (low status). China-made phones (eg Xiaomi, Huawei, etc) they will throw away cos they hate China. So I guess that leaves us with iPhones and Samsungs.

http://news.zing.vn/Bphone-gia-tu-99...ost543069.html
Old 26-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Basically she is asking me if I have had sex with my previous ex before. But she is asking in a more polite and indirect way.

My answer to her was:

And her response was: Hj.truj 0j. a cung kheo dung tu wa
so chim...how can asking about 2 person in the past relationship...can be asking if you bonk her...

this is history....I only want to look to future...

Hj.truj 0j. a cung kheo dung tu(thu) wa...
omg...you are quite skillful to make excuses...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Thanks. This last part had me scratching my head but I figured it out after awhile. Chatting in tv in real time can be quite challenging but it forces one to learn at a faster pace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
...Hj.truj 0j. a cung kheo dung tu(thu) wa...
omg...you are quite skillful to make excuses...
Old 27-05-2015, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to ask further. Did you assume she's asking u about the sex thing ??? From her sentence I can't find anything related to it. So chim leh..... I think I have gone back to square 1. Need further learning. Huhuhu.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-05-2015, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks. This last part had me scratching my head but I figured it out after awhile
What have u figured out? Can share share ?

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1