The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mr rubberband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanglin HC

Osman, OUR money? I thought you said it's your friends you are talking for? In the first place, it doesn't even concern you. Your friend didn't even say anything and why are you so keen about bringing natra down? As far as i'm concern, natra had never asked me for money or anything. Maybe your were just unlucky. And for your info, girls in health centre asking for money is a very common thing. I once kena played out by a girl for 2k but i don't blame her in fact i blamed myself for my own stupidity. One more thing, i don't think there's a need to let her family or the new paper know about this. It's absolutely not an adult behaviour. As i've mention in my earliet post, whatever happened between you and her, just leave it. We humans are born to make mistakes, even us. Don't make things difficult for her and for us. To me, she is a beautiful nice girl who gives good service. That's it.
Old 15-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

oh my. we are still talking about 'other' things instead of the more interesting topic of sex.
can we move on before uncle sam removes this thread for tcss?
Old 15-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: Tanglin HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by osman View Post
Hi there , Of course all go there to have fun but not to be cheated. She knows all those people who she did wrong for so long. We came here to warn people to be careful with her. Mr rubberband, are you smitten by her? You sound so pro natra and full of praise for her. Do you think she will tell you all her adventures with other men ? You are being used without even knowing it. Mind you, those are the very people she called friends . Of course they are foolish to listen to her but not anymore. You now suggest that we settle out side and not here? We are nice enough to offer her a way out and that is for her to call me to say SORRY . I am not interested in having long talk with her. As to your latest , are you saying we settle outside through her family ,work place and inform the New Paper ? we thought you sounded sincere in your last posting. Time is running out for everyone.
Bro Osman, this is going to be my last writing to u on this threat. We all come out to BUY some trills and fun. When we pay for the HC girls for extra services, we must know that they r cheating us. U think they moan loudly when we fxxx them becos they enjoyed it? The louder they moan is the faster they want u to cum. The moment u cum, they collect money. Doesn't they heated us? Wake up and move on la. If a man cannot forget about money he spend on fun he gotten, then he better stay home and be a good boy, protected by yr mother or wife. I close my case. This is a total waste of time and cyber space.
Old 15-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jojo undertaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro osman, you should stay home and play shares instead.
For all the other bros, went down to see natra again today. She was wearing a very short mini skirt with a black top. Just by looking at her make me cannot tahan liao. She told me she is gonna take leaves on wed-fri. So bro, tomorrow last day to have a peek at her before her leaves. I will again come back for her on monday. She is one hell of a hotstuff i must say! If only i'm young and still single...........
Old 15-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
osman is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all , NO need to deviate from the main issue. Singapore is a lawful country. One do wrong be accountable for it .As muslim we view certain things strictly.SO if you play with muslim girls be aware of the muslim law also.I do not want to go into the nitty gritty part and i do hope that i do not have to revisit this forum.Harup Allah maafkan kita semua.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
seennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to allseennoe is a name known to all

think the lady boss should put up hire for new quality recruits...if not it seems natra is her only source of income
Old 15-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seennoe View Post
think the lady boss should put up hire for new quality recruits...if not it seems natra is her only source of income
But with all this drama,i am sure more ppl will visit this place.
Old 15-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi all , NO need to deviate from the main issue. Singapore is a lawful country. One do wrong be accountable for it .As muslim we view certain things strictly.SO if you play with muslim girls be aware of the muslim law also.I do not want to go into the nitty gritty part and i do hope that i do not have to revisit this forum.Harup Allah maafkan kita semua.
Mr Osman

I have read all your comments. I think you are a sore loser. By bringing religion in this thread you make yourself a laughing stock.

Please use your top head to think rather than you prick head

That's all I want to say
Old 15-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

mctan2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We go to these places for one reason only. We agree on the price before the act, and then we pay based on the agreed price. If we don't like the service we don't go again. If we do like the service we can tip. If you stick to this you can never get ripped off.

Osman, you are not God so you cannot judge. Think for yourself and leave others alone.
Old 16-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Tanglin HC

Hi bros any good Indian girls working at tanglin HC now? can PM thanks.
Old 19-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 15
sammer2 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammer2 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammer2 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammer2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i fantasise about fkkking a girl wearing traditional head scarf
Old 19-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
piranahpg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
peodophile...
Old 19-11-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

8shuffler8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Only 2 words come to my mind on you: "f*cking hypocrite".
Old 19-11-2010, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

lets just ignore the troll and get back on topic shall we?

who is still good at tanglin?
Old 19-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 21
shua is a Helpful and Caring Samstershua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HI Bros... Thinking of going down later... Can anybody advice on the damage... Massage 60m + HJ or BJ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1