The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

hey bros

xiao di need some guidance here hehe...so far had only cheong bkk 2-3 times, but never try pattaya before...is it comparable to bkk nightlife? i like aggs with their naughty performances...got naked ones? haha!

i read that the girls in pattaya are not as chio or hot as bkk right?

thank u thank u
Old 09-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
hey bros

xiao di need some guidance here hehe...so far had only cheong bkk 2-3 times, but never try pattaya before...is it comparable to bkk nightlife? i like aggs with their naughty performances...got naked ones? haha!

thank u thank u
Frankly pattaya Is 100 times better than bkk in my opinion
Old 10-10-2015, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
hey bros

thank u thank u
If you are not sure you can do a few days in Pattaya and a few days in BKK like what me and my friend is doing this coming Jan.

Afterall it depends on what you're after.

if you are going for straight-up p4p, you can get the value in Pattaya and as for quality, Pattaya WS has girls as chio as those you find in Baccara / Rainbow 4 in BKK.
If you are into hooking up girls from club for ONS or gg for the GClub experience, BKK is the place for you.
Old 10-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
If you are not sure you can do a few days in Pattaya and a few days in BKK like what me and my friend is doing this coming Jan.

Afterall it depends on what you're after.

if you are going for straight-up p4p, you can get the value in Pattaya and as for quality, Pattaya WS has girls as chio as those you find in Baccara / Rainbow 4 in BKK.
If you are into hooking up girls from club for ONS or gg for the GClub experience, BKK is the place for you.
thanks dude that helps a lot. maybe my next trip is both bkk and pattaya! lol
Old 10-10-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Two drunken British tourists attacked a bar manager in Soi 6 after he told them to pay up and leave his bar...... have not heard from bro Soi6 in quite a while.

Are you safe there bro?
Hope the incident is not happen at GF.........
Old 10-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Two drunken British tourists attacked a bar manager in Soi 6 after he told them to pay up and leave his bar...... have not heard from bro Soi6 in quite a while.
Soi 6 is fine and doing well.... He is still handsome and charming.
Old 10-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post

Are you safe there bro?
Hope the incident is not happen at GF.........
It was at the Roxy bar and video of the assault was posted online.
One of the attacker is huge... 6ft 5 tall and 300kg..... no wonder the bouncers dare not approach him.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

This is the link to the video clip.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/...a-bar-manager/

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes.. Agreed. He is alway handsome and charming.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hmmmmmmm.... Your eyes ta stamp huh...

Last edited by jimfairy; 10-10-2015 at 11:14 PM.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
no la...after eating bro soi 6 nasi lemak...bro soi 6 become geroge clooney in our eyes liao...feed me....
Old 10-10-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
One of the attacker is huge... 6ft 5 tall and 300kg..... no wonder the bouncers dare not approach him.
no matter how big...bullet still goes in like any other punk...wait till the cops released these blokes...round 2 start...
Old 11-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
This is the link to the video clip.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/...a-bar-manager/
And the award goes to the fat farang who left the bar (0:30) when the assault started.

Old 11-10-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
U lidat said he good meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
And the award goes to the fat farang who left the bar (0:30) when the assault started.
I will leave too....
Old 12-10-2015, 03:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If I remember correctly Roxy bar is Ang Mo owned and does not employ any local thais as security aka bouncers. The outcome would have been different if it had been at a Thai owned bar.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1