The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Noo Phuoc thinh - Tim em trong ky uc

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Luggage loss nightmare haunts overseas Vietnamese as time to travel home nears

Having their luggage lost, damaged or stolen on their trips to Vietnam remains a grave concern for passengers, especially overseas Vietnamese or those studying abroad, who are set to return home for the upcoming Tet festival.
Besides these people’s joy of celebrating Vietnam’s Lunar New Year at home, there are worries about whether their baggage, mostly containing gifts bought overseas, could make it through the flights without being stolen or discreetly searched by airport staff, many readers have told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper.
The Lunar New Year falls on February 8 this year, with festive preparations and celebrations customarily going on one week before and after that date.
They have reason to worry: there were 1,346 cases of damaged luggage recorded at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City in the first nine months of this year, according to an airport report.
The security center at Tan Son Nhat also detected 15 cases in which ground service employees stole possessions from passengers’ baggage, eight cases where passengers stole one another’s luggage, and seven incidents in which people lost their mobile phones in public areas at the Ho Chi Minh City airdrome.
Nguyen Lam Vi, a Vietnamese student in the U.S., recounted her experience of losing some cosmetic gifts she bought for family and friends on a recent flight home.
“Upon claiming my baggage at Tan Son Nhat, I realized that the lock on my suitcase was broken, and several lipsticks and makeup powder boxes were gone,” she said.
Vi added she had been warned of baggage loss risks at the airport by her friends, but would never believe it until she faced the problem first-hand.
“Now I know service at Vietnamese airports are so bad,” she said.
“The lost gifts are not so valuable but the trouble still drove me mad.”
Nguyen Phuc Dat, an overseas Vietnamese residing in Australia, also had some presents stolen at Tan Son Nhat, as his luggage was cut and all the items were taken away.
“The thieves were so ‘meticulous’ that they even used tape to cover the cut after taking all of the gifts, as if they had been worried that my other items would fall off,” he mocked.
Vu Thi Hong Ngoc, a former teacher at the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, said valuable gifts or assets are not the only to be at risk of being stolen.
“A cousin of mine once had a music CD and a piano coursebook stolen from her luggage,” she told Tuoi Tre on the phone.
“The luggage was cut open, and re-sealed with tape, and we did not know whom we should complain to.”
Ngoc added that there is no much hope contacting the lost and found office because “what you can do is leave your information there and go, as you cannot spend the whole day waiting for the result.”
The owner of a forwarding agent in Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, said the company’s consignments usually get lost when transported by air.
“We had to compensate customers as we did not have any evidence to lodge a complaint,” he said.
Ngoc said the repeated luggage loss will ruin the image of Vietnam in the eyes of overseas Vietnamese or international visitors.
“The lost assets may not be so precious but it is still an unpleasant experience for passengers, who may not return to Vietnam after such an impression,” she said.
Lawyer Huynh Phuoc Hiep, from the Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association, said there are few cases where passengers are able to figure out how and by whom their belongings were stolen, so they cannot claim any compensation or get their lost assets back.
“Passengers always want their baggage to be secured during their flights, so what matters is the airlines have to prevent such incidents from happening,” he told Tuoi Tre.
“Carriers should have their own solutions for determining why certain luggage is lost, and who is to be held responsible,” he said.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 30-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone experienced lost luggage? I guess it's best to avoid clashing with the Tet holidays.
Old 30-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Luggage loss nightmare haunts overseas Vietnamese as time to travel home nears
My nightmare and worry as well.
Whenever I travel to hcm with my family, we always bring many luggages and boxes of gift.
Not only worry about luggage loss but also worry custom stop for kopi money.

This up coming trip, we will bring along a 42" TV
Old 30-12-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

TS thanks for the valuable info....
Old 30-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

mmm...mayb can consider travel insurance.
once my fren luggage was stolen at manchester. he managed to claim everything...and more...
but he paid premium insurance.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Tam - Co gai den tu hom qua

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 01-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Tam - Chuyen nhu chua bat dau

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Tam - Tinh Que

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Here is one posting that I can only get parts of, curious to see what some here believe it means:

Đừng thấy có ms nới cũ �� thử nghỉ lại đi nha �� hồi xưa lúc kh có họ ai ở bên bạn vậy �� đời mà không thể tin ai ngoài bản thân ḿnh �� kể cả gia đ́nh ��

Last edited by Wendella; 02-01-2016 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-01-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post

Đừng thấy có ms nới cũ �� thử nghỉ lại đi nha �� hồi xưa lúc kh có họ ai ở bên bạn vậy �� đời mà không thể tin ai ngoài bản thân ḿnh �� kể cả gia đ́nh ��
Are those square square also words or something else? Can you let know us know what's your interpretation first?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 02-01-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

They were different kinds of emojis, the forum replaced them with those question marks. Some of those don't exist in this forum so I'll type description:

Đừng thấy có ms nới cũ (pic of fox? smiling) thử nghỉ lại đi nha hồi xưa lúc kh có họ ai ở bên bạn vậy (hands clapping) đời mà không thể tin ai ngoài bản thân ḿnh (fingers making "ok" sign) kể cả gia đ́nh

FIrst part:
Stop see (MS, no idea what is that) (something) old

2nd part:
while in the past they did not have anyone in your party so (that's what google says) or else my first guess:
try to think of leaving to go home

3rd part:
a life where one can not trust anyone but oneself (slight change to what google says)

last part:
not even family (slight change to what google says)

this is my best guess, but usually I'm a good way off.

Last edited by Wendella; 02-01-2016 at 10:02 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

My try:

Don't see new give up the old. Try to think back. In the past when don't have them, who's beside you? In life, cannot trust anyone except ownself, not even family.

(I used dictionary to translate each word)

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 04-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Simplified baggage scan at Ho Chi Minh City airport reduces entry, exit time

Simpler baggage scanning procedures carried out at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City since November 16 have helped passengers save more time when leaving or entering Vietnam.
The airport has received much positive feedback from passengers since the implementation of the new procedures, said Le Tuan Binh, deputy head of the airport’s customs department.
According to the old policy, passengers entering or leaving the country were required to have their carry-on checked at the customs area and then proceed to another where a baggage scan was carried out by airport security guards.
The two procedures have been merged into one in the simplified progression, thus reducing the time it takes passengers to finish the security screening, Binh said.
In the new combined area, airport security guards and customs officers will simultaneously conduct the baggage scanning procedures and deal with any possible violation in accordance with their authority.
However, passengers who leave Vietnam for Australia would have to go through an extra scan by airport security guards after having their passports checked, in which officers will perform visual inspection and metal detection at the boarding gate as specifically required by Australian authorities, Binh said.
The new formalities are considered objective as requests for further inspection from customs officers as well as airport security guards are made under the observation of other units, he added.
During the first three weeks of the new scanning steps, officers from the airport security and customs offices have been cooperative and effective when doing their jobs, Binh told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper.
However, the area designated for the new procedures is rather small, which has been taken into consideration to be enlarged in the time to come, he said.
Airport officials will be present at the screening area to solve any emerging problems and phone operators will work around the clock to answer passengers’ questions about the new procedures, the deputy head asserted.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 05-01-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

8 suspects detained for robbing bus passengers in southern Vietnam

Police in Ho Chi Minh City have announced that eight people of a gang had been held for allegedly robbing bus passengers, adding that they were accused of using violence to threaten the victims.
The eight are Nguyen Van Dang, 33, Vo Hoang Nhan, 32, Quach Hoang Trung, 27, Nguyen Huu Tam, 48, Nguyen Ngoc Dac, 57, Tran Van Liem, 42, Ho Thanh Hai, 38, and Nguyen Thi Hoang, 42.
Trung is a drug addict and was once convicted of disturbing public order, while Nhan’s criminal record includes theft and public order disturbance.
Police are hunting for the ninth suspect of the gang, 26-year-old Kim Chanh Tha.
The suspects claimed that they started their illegal operation in July and had committed 11 robbery cases besides those reported by Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper last month.
The gang members are considered dangerous criminals, who used weapons and violence to threaten, rob and extort money from passengers, according to a police officer in charge of the case.
On November 9, N.T.K. and N.T.T.L., two female passengers from the southern province of Tien Giang, were tricked by Hoang into getting on a bus driven by Dang and carrying three other gang members, Nhan, Hoang and Trung.
The thugs then locked the bus and attacked L. in her face and stomach while using a knife to threaten K., forcing her to give them VND7 million (US$310.6), two cellphones and their accessories.
On November 12, the suspects resorted to a similar method to commit several other robberies, appropriating VND25 million ($1,109) from 62-year-old D.V.V., about VND7 million and a smartphone worth VND9 million ($399.4) from N.M.T. and L.T.N., before leaving them in the middle of nowhere with just a few pennies in their pockets.
In a more serious case, 24-year-old N.T.H. was hustled onto a bus steered by Tam that was expected to take her to the southern province of An Giang on July 23.
Besides overcharging the passenger, the thugs also intimidated her into giving them VND1.6 million ($71) and two golden rings, demanding from her family a ransom of VND10 million ($443.8) in order for the victim to be released.
The villains formed a team of nine robbers who are either junkies or have recently finished jail terms.
They used three passenger buses that appear outdated and ragged, often parked them around the Mien Tay (Western) Bus Station in Binh Tan District to pick up passengers illegally, and even expanded their activities to outlying Thu Duc District and District 12.
Their buses are numbered 53M-2817, 54S-6445, and 51B-05049, according to a Tuoi Tre probe.
They mainly targeted elderly, female and slightly-built passengers who would be unlikely to resist.

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1