The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 14-02-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
FastFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Long time no post FR..Last chap goh meh, went to Tawau & KK to collect foreign dishes at Tawau before move them to KK (Bro.MachoJB, u know what i mean). Took flight from KK-Kuching because only from KK available route to Kuching..On the nite of Chap Goh Meh, I met with two senior bro's from this forum and the another from to have some Kedai Kopi chat before we move to the other naughty business. Clubbing at V8 KK together with those bros ( the name i should not mention, afraid be a victim of attackers also). Tapau some girls from V8 & stayed at Promenade Hotel. Mine is local Sino. Both brothers got local girls also. Here is my FR..

1. Boobs- big and soft.. i think could even be C cup... soft and nice to touch with small pointy nips..

2. Looks- 8/10 i rate her.

3. BBBJ - i liked. long and high suction.

4. AR - not deep drilling type that i like but passable..

5. fingering - i dont usually dig but the bush is nice to touch and warm... a bit of wetness... hmmm.. like it

6. frenching - nver my habit to french for old bird like me... so didnt try

7. FJ - very accomodating and quite tight... try a lot of positions and she very accomodating to change.

8. she likes to have her nips sucks and tickle by tongue as i could hear her heavy breath and moans when i did that

9. finishing - after shooting off, she allows to leave the cock in the honey pot for a while to cool off then draws out... attitude wise definitly better then those who quickly pull it out and wipe or clean... nice feeling as she trust the sperm will not spill off from the condom and into or onto her..

10. Conclusion, Bro.S********* & I exchange our girls for the second round.

hahahhaha^^ Lesson of the story, be good to the seniors. That is the basic principle of life.
Old 15-02-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tomabong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seniours are respectable if they act like seniours... entered the forum early does not prove you seniority... start act like a seniour if you want to be a seniour here...
Old 15-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Samster

wetchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To whom it may concern...
... U know urself laaa...
If u Really GOoD and posted good things
Ur reputation won't be so low laa...
More senior less point?
LOL

Laugh till my stomach ache ooo...

FYI
Sibu folks .... New place for cheong... New gal coming
Kawan Hotel
0168926683 OKT

Have a nice PRC called LULU
ooo nice and fair skin... The feel really like baby skin
But a bit chubby type

Good skills.. Hot water then ice cube for few moment
Old 15-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetchaser View Post
More senior less point?
LOL

FYI
Kawan Hotel
0168926683 OKT

But a bit chubby type

Wow..Thanx bro for the contact. I play fantasy football ONLINE game got high points but my frens got lower points than me, they play very good skill football on the field.. hehehehehe
Old 15-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
xxxxchange deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for info bro.... Salute...
Old 15-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

sharkfin78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
More senior less point?
LOL

FYI
Kawan Hotel
0168926683 OKT

But a bit chubby type

Bro wetchaser,

Got any kangtao for Kuching? as i only see you guys mentioned about Bintulu, Miri and even Sibu...... hope that you guys can share some info... thanks

Cheers!!
Old 15-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BobbyLover is Cool - loads of Potential

In Kuching now. any kind bro here can share contact for OKT and gals? first time here in Kuching. very interested to try the local here. Thanks 1M!
Old 16-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Powerfol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Watever laaa
Just want to prove that the contact is real instead of GUY or GAY ! As wat FxxtFxve said!

We share contact number... Raid by MIB? Who know u are the undercover ? Haha

As MOST ppl agreed here! Wat is forum... It's a place to discuss openly with member feedback ... Then those asshole want PM wat for joinning the forum...
Go to chat room laaa!

There is nothing wrong of us sharing our information openly!
Whoever disagree with it just DUN copy those number posted !
If still want lansi lansi style at the end still want to try those contact... Hope the that person KuKu putus! Rite!
No offended! Just pissed with those selfish KuKu putus ppl!
Wink wink
Sorry bro, but i really have to say something in this case.. by rights we should not post any contacts in the forum, that's why PM comes in to help. If the person requested for exchange, none of us can force him to trade without any return..

PLus FYI, when u posted the numbers in the forum, actually you are causing big troubles right now. Bear in mind that MIB is everywhere and probably Peaceful Hill is already having their eyes on the forum as well, that's why there had been some sex-sharing forums banned by streamyx..

BY posting numbers in the forum, actually you are exposing your playground at high risk...and causing problems to other cheongsters here and also to the OKT!

You had really made a very big mistakes... We do understand that forum is a sharing portal but do not show off for being generous just to hit other people who are not willing to share their contacts..that's their freedom to exchange or not.. What I want to say is,,you really made a very big mistakes by posting the numbers in the forum, if you want to be generous, you can just instead feed all the newbies who asking for contacts one by one via PM since you are so generous!
Old 16-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerfol View Post
Sorry bro, but i really have to say something in this case.. by rights we should not post any contacts in the forum, that's why PM comes in to help. If the person requested for exchange, none of us can force him to trade without any return..

PLus FYI, when u posted the numbers in the forum, actually you are causing big troubles right now. Bear in mind that MIB is everywhere and probably Peaceful Hill is already having their eyes on the forum as well, that's why there had been some sex-sharing forums banned by streamyx..

BY posting numbers in the forum, actually you are exposing your playground at high risk...and causing problems to other cheongsters here and also to the OKT!

You had really made a very big mistakes... We do understand that forum is a sharing portal but do not show off for being generous just to hit other people who are not willing to share their contacts..that's their freedom to exchange or not.. What I want to say is,,you really made a very big mistakes by posting the numbers in the forum, if you want to be generous, you can just instead feed all the newbies who asking for contacts one by one via PM since you are so generous!
Bro.powerfol,

I have told him. he is playing with his own stupidity.
Old 16-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFive View Post
Bro.powerfol,

I have told him. he is playing with his own stupidity.
Just a sharing, I was a member in WSG for many years, currently has been quite inactive due to my workload..i remembered back in 3-4 years ago, there were newbies asking direction of one of the infamous MP in Miri, and also some of the cheonging lubangs..so i tried to be generous to them..

Normally what we do is, ex: Alibaba Massage Centre,, we do not put the full name just to confuse MIB or anyone who are trying to spy on the forum, or we are trying not to be put the blame on us by others for leaking so obvious information, so what we normally recommended to do is putting maybe Al*b*b* M*ss*ge C*ntr* (something like this)..

So what I did back in WSG was, the newbies are extremely stupid for not understood what I have written by putting "*" to replace some of the letters (or maybe he was just pretending to be stupid). So I tried acting "generously" by spelling out the real full name of all the MPs as well as some OKT numbers that he asked (which I put it in such a way ex:016-123 456* or *12-987 *543), and posted it in the forum..immediately I was hammered hard by most of the senior members and I was forced to remove the posts immediately before someone going to ban me from the forum.. one of the seniors told me that there were already cases that somebody posted the full information in the forum before, and guess what? The lubangs were dissapeared in less than 3 days and even some OKT were caught (those whose their numbers were posted in the forum before)..the lubangs were unusual but somehow MIB can still find out and they suspect info was possibily from the forum.. and also I believe that veterans in sex-guide forums do know that MIB are usually keeping their eyes on these type of forums, thats why veterans prefer keep silent and only share once in a while..

So please, cheong safely, i know sharing is caring but there is a limit u know..what you did were generous, we do appreciate it, but at the same time u are putting the lubangs and also cheongsters here who took ur contacts in big big risks...
Old 16-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just a sharing, I was a member in WSG for many years, currently has been quite inactive due to my workload..i remembered back in 3-4 years ago, there were newbies asking direction of one of the infamous MP in Miri, and also some of the cheonging lubangs..so i tried to be generous to them..

Normally what we do is, ex: Alibaba Massage Centre,, we do not put the full name just to confuse MIB or anyone who are trying to spy on the forum, or we are trying not to be put the blame on us by others for leaking so obvious information, so what we normally recommended to do is putting maybe Al*b*b* M*ss*ge C*ntr* (something like this)..

So what I did back in WSG was, the newbies are extremely stupid for not understood what I have written by putting "*" to replace some of the letters (or maybe he was just pretending to be stupid). So I tried acting "generously" by spelling out the real full name of all the MPs as well as some OKT numbers that he asked (which I put it in such a way ex:016-123 456* or *12-987 *543), and posted it in the forum..immediately I was hammered hard by most of the senior members and I was forced to remove the posts immediately before someone going to ban me from the forum.. one of the seniors told me that there were already cases that somebody posted the full information in the forum before, and guess what? The lubangs were dissapeared in less than 3 days and even some OKT were caught (those whose their numbers were posted in the forum before)..the lubangs were unusual but somehow MIB can still find out and they suspect info was possibily from the forum.. and also I believe that veterans in sex-guide forums do know that MIB are usually keeping their eyes on these type of forums, thats why veterans prefer keep silent and only share once in a while..

So please, cheong safely, i know sharing is caring but there is a limit u know..what you did were generous, we do appreciate it, but at the same time u are putting the lubangs and also cheongsters here who took ur contacts in big big risks...
Bro.Powerfol,

I agree 100%. Some juniors here are thinking that they know everything & trying to do argument with some seniors for the contacts. I will not give my contact simply to that kind of person(s). Arrogant & they think they know everything. Very bad attitude.
Old 16-02-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.Powerfol,

I agree 100%. Some juniors here are thinking that they know everything & trying to do argument with some seniors for the contacts. I will not give my contact simply to that kind of person(s). Arrogant & they think they know everything. Very bad attitude.
I think we should appreciate and make full use of PM.. WSG had started charging money for PM.. sammboy is still very lucky becoz PM is still free..

No offense on my sharing to anyone ok? i am not trying to offend any of u, but my statement is more to support Bro Fast5.. And i am not trying to act as a senior or what (eventhou i had been in sex-guide forum for almost 8 years, im not sure if i am really considered to be senior, but im new in sammyboy)..

Peace! Cheong safely and protect your own and others' lubangs..
Old 16-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Bro.Powerfol,

Yeah argument not for contact but fact!
Senior and stupid is just a line of different!
Age doesn't mean be senior
Join early not mean be senior!

Fact is that asshole still a fucking idiot by agueing who beg for number instead of a word apology!
That called FOOLs

No ppl begging for number here!
We search info in forum! Want post openly free all acceptable

Those OKT that in REAL biz sure feeding those MIB!
In fact... After raid the NEW gal will check in and the old deported!

If the OKT that can't afford feeding those doggie... No point of operating! Coz the den will be raided and closed ...

Openly posted in forum is to prevent those so called senior bullied the new cOmer
Old 17-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think we should appreciate and make full use of PM.. WSG had started charging money for PM.. sammboy is still very lucky becoz PM is still free..

No offense on my sharing to anyone ok? i am not trying to offend any of u, but my statement is more to support Bro Fast5.. And i am not trying to act as a senior or what (eventhou i had been in sex-guide forum for almost 8 years, im not sure if i am really considered to be senior, but im new in sammyboy)..

100% agree with ur above statement!
But if those Ass Senior trying to twisting the fact and steping ppl corpse for increase popularity or seniority then that is so called fucking asshole!
My point here is for those Twisting wat I had posted!

If I had offended some In-biz-oKT member in the forum I sincerely apologies here!
But I dun think that those DOGGIE MIB dunno the person behind.... Coz it's belong to syndicate!
Anyhow... Be peace !
Old 17-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Blacknike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

To all bro there,
100% agree....like i said from previous post,yes,here we share any info but we need to protect ourself oso rite....if that easy to get anythings from the forum i think there are no such forum to see like now....sure 'kena' banned adi....if openly xpose lubang for sure later it will be more hard to find it if anything happen to the lubang rite?i'm not trying to say that seniority is important or not but if there no senior for sure no junior oso rite?thats y we ask info from senior cos they found a lot of things adi....then we cant force them to share oso cos a lot of ppl now being selfish if they got any good lubang...they ask easily then they just ignore when we ask them...if really2 no lubang ask for small info is enough for go find it...thats what ppl before us do it rite?everybody is start from zero.....if rajin then sure can get it unless just wait for it....if wait oso not sure yet can get a good thing....different ppl different taste i think......btw cheers and have a nice cheongs to all bro....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1