The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Thanks Bro , known her one/ half years , she knows I am a married man got kids, being visiting her monthly since then, of course took care of her well being as usual $$$ and so on. Is like a kept mistress .
Be careful bro, sin govt also recognise customary marriage...if she can show photo and witnesses from the village marriage, she can sue u for polygamy, or blackmail u
Old 03-08-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Bro , known her one/ half years , she knows I am a married man got kids, being visiting her monthly since then, of course took care of her well being as usual $$$ and so on. Is like a kept mistress .
U are married n trying your luck with the prison cell? Good luck to u, u will need a lot.
Old 03-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U are married n trying your luck with the prison cell? Good luck to u, u will need a lot.
https://samsforum.com/showth...post100 88282

the story above is the landmark bigamy case...Sinkieland recognised customary marriage as second marriage...and state DPP will sue on behalf of state...bigamy punishable by law up to 5 years jail...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-08-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Best of Luck ....

Same story like my friend ... happen to met him in HCMC and told me 'that ger' was his 'wife' ... soon to realise he wasn't divorce. My friend 'custom' marry her and she seems happy about it knewing his status as married and have 2 kids in singapore. Besides allowances, He even gave her $50k to building houses for rental as a form of living monthly ... she is also happy 1 year see 2 times ..

Another story of such but didn't manage to custom marry as the gal's dad want the marriage 'paper' as they are christian. Spent Tonnes of money and then dunno what happen now ...

Good scenerio if she doesn't mind .. worse scenerio is you are going to be cheated by her sooner or later... which gal dun mind ? Sooner or later , this relationship will ends .. see too much liao .. Unless you really rich to provide her til she die.

I see no point of such relationship especially she ask you to marry her and you can't.

enjoy your journey ba ... sighzzz ... i dunno feel.sad for you or feel sad for the gal. Sorry arh for this remarks.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
enjoy your journey ba ... sighzzz ... i dunno feel.sad for you or feel sad for the gal. Sorry arh for this remarks.
Why need to feel sad for man who goes out n "play" with another woman "seriously" knowing he has a family, a wife n kids at home??? Also dun have to feel sad for woman who knows the guy is married and yet trying her luck?
Old 03-08-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Be careful bro, sin govt also recognise customary marriage...if she can show photo and witnesses from the village marriage, she can sue u for polygamy, or blackmail u
Thanks bro for the advice , woh never thought it was so serious
Old 03-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
https://samsforum.com/showth...post100 88282

the story above is the landmark bigamy case...Sinkieland recognised customary marriage as second marriage...and state DPP will sue on behalf of state...bigamy punishable by law up to 5 years jail...
Thanks Bro for the advice, really scaring , I told her no marry but if need be to buy dinner with her relatives and family that's no problem buy no ceremony blah blah ..
Old 04-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Bro for the advice, really scaring , I told her no marry but if need be to buy dinner with her relatives and family that's no problem buy no ceremony blah blah ..
a fool is born every day...hope you not one of them...best wishes...mot keem to know you in person...dun want to be state witness...

Old 04-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
Exis7ence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is it true that there is a saying in Vietnam "The older generation belief not to marry girls from the river (Mekong delta region)." As they are known to marry foreigners and only want money.

No offense..just curious.
Old 05-08-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just came back from da nang / hoi an with my VB.

when i was at SGN domestic terminal checking in, saw a 20+yo vietbu with her ~50yo bf. the vietbu can speak mandarin really well.

wonder if the man is also from this forum. hehe..
Old 05-08-2015, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post

when i was at SGN domestic terminal checking in, saw a 20+yo vietbu with her ~50yo bf. the vietbu can speak mandarin really well.

I think you share and ask on the wrong thread ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 05-08-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietbulover View Post

he may refer to hoian...

hoian - is that you...

Old 05-08-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro , and thank god I am not or else I won't be asking for opinions. Seek and you will get..... Better to seek advice then too late .
Old 05-08-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
a fool is born every day...hope you not one of them...best wishes...mot keem to know you in person...dun want to be state witness...
A genius is born every day gift from God but turns out to be a fool due to temptation. Thank god I am not or else I would not be seeking 2nd opinions. Eat Play Love ...
Old 07-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
vietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvietbulover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
he may refer to hoian...

hoian - is that you...
i dont quite get it. Hoi An is a place mah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1