The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Then Bill Gates' Microsoft or Jeff Bezo's Amazon will have to close down now.
Bill sets direction , vision n expectations for the company , CEO directs and drive the company to the next level to excel n substain.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Bill sets direction , vision n expectations for the company , CEO directs and drive the company to the next level to excel n substain.
Quote:
Finally, entrepreneur is given to someone with good business sense or vision and not to a good management person.
I have answered u.... Again, this is a sex forum, lets move on. No point telling others, what, who, why n how. BTW it should be excel to next level and not wait till next level then excel.

I know of a local chain beef steak... very famous but forget name. Anyone can tell me? I used to go there.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know of a local chain beef steak... very famous but forget name. Anyone can tell me? I used to go there.
Nam Son Beefsteak house

Nguyen Thi Minh Khai and Nam Khi Khoi Ghia...

157 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

200 Bis Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, P. 6, Quận 3, TP. HCM

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-06-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Quote:
Then Bill Gates' Microsoft or Jeff Bezo's Amazon will have to close down now.
We left out most important thing in this forum...if you dun use your local bx or another viet name...virtually impossible to register restaurant business...

Above is IMHO...

Old 02-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Nam Son Beefsteak house

Yes this is the 1. Some might dun like but I like.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, Tai Kor... When can bring XiaoDi go eat, no need hold hand service😝

Quote:

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 03-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nam Son Beefsteak house

44 Dong Khoi Street D1
Moo Beef Steak House
Customer are mainly yuppies and corporate and CEOs.....
High society place , tourist don't go there . Too expensive , only locals and expats go there , different class ...
Old 03-06-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

The feedback and suggestions are wonderful. Initially I was thinking of a small scale restaurant but seems like it is likely to backfire. I will still go there and check it out but seems like I will head off to China, see the market for myself first before heading to HCM and Thailand.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 03-06-2016, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
The feedback and suggestions are wonderful. Initially I was thinking of a small scale restaurant but seems like it is likely to backfire. I will still go there and check it out but seems like I will head off to China, see the market for myself first before heading to HCM and Thailand.
do your homework...research the market properly...

Heard Crystal Jade starting a big restaurant in Shanghai inside the Disneyland...the chef was from Singapore...chef already worked in Singapore Crystal Jade for years and been offered expat package to be in Shanghai...

The reason why chef is important because the consistency of food quality...

my fren restaurant biz in D6 HCM doomed to fail because in 6 mths change 3 chef...each chef cannot cooked the same dish with same taste....clients dun come back...

Old 03-06-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

You only interested on Pussy more rather than steak :P

Quote:
The reason why chef is important because the consistency of food quality...

my fren restaurant biz in D6 HCM doomed to fail because in 6 mths change 3 chef...each chef cannot cooked the same dish with same taste....clients dun come back...
My friend intend start selling Zi Char Food in Vietnam but he is the cook himself. Now he start to save $ with his BX. He said that he had to be chef until the name of restaurant is good enough and the person he taught need to reach his standard before he handover and relax. His BX willing to mortgage her An Giang House and land to help him start business in Vietnam. Why no vb mortgage their house for me

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 03-06-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post

My friend intend start selling Zi Char Food in Vietnam but he is the cook himself. Now he start to save $ with his BX. He said that he had to be chef until the name of restaurant is good enough and the person he taught need to reach his standard before he handover and relax. His BX willing to mortgage her An Giang House and land to help him start business in Vietnam. Why no vb mortgage their house for me
This will succeed if quality of food good and maintained...my chef fren easily can be top 5 star hotel staff prefer to start his own zhi char in d11....his food is extremely delicious...

Old 03-06-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
This will succeed if quality of food good and maintained...my chef fren easily can be top 5 star hotel staff prefer to start his own zhi char in d11....his food is extremely delicious...
Is It; will PM you for address. Maybe during August bring my friend there to recce and eat. Another Group Outing with them again

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 03-06-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is It; will PM you for address. Maybe during August bring my friend there to recce and eat. Another Group Outing with them again
My fren chef going usa to start restaurant...migrated there...

Old 03-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
You only interested on Pussy more rather than steak :P
After a good meal then follows by a good sex... This is life in hcmc.

Quote:
His BX willing to mortgage her An Giang House and land to help him start business in Vietnam. Why no vb mortgage their house for me
I feel it is stupid to mortgage house and land to start a business. If business works, everyone happy but if business fails then family start blaming one another follows with breaking up and not forgetting u must pay back the loan. Unless u telling u have plenty of lands and houses but if u have all these, u suppose to be rich then why start Zi Char Food business?
Old 06-06-2016, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
optiplex80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, just asking if anyone been or know anyone in similar situation.

I have been with my 19 year old HCMC girlfriend for a year and there's plan for her to come over here to Singapore. One issue is that she doesn't have an ID because when she was born her mum & dad were unmarried. She took up her mother's surname and her mum also pass away few years later.

She have been staying with her dad since young and after a big fight a few years ago, she move to stay with her grandmother(father side). She doesn't have an ID until now because she didn't thought of going overseas. Now that we plan to move further into the relationship she needs to get her ID and passport.

Her father have been delaying in helping her get an ID since beginning of this year which I think her father doesn't seem interested at all.

I know with money we might be able to get an ID but is it possible without the father's signature or approval ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1