The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Happy New Year 2020 to all samsters.

Finally got to RTF Mei Li last weekend after her absence for one month plus. She explained that she was having nonstop period for more than a month due to hormone imbalance. Now that she had taken Chinese medicine and stopped the bleeding, she is all charged up for work, and it was shown by her still excellent service during our session. Thankfully, she kept her hot looks, C cup boobs and fair smooth skin intact despite her recent illness.

For more details on my first sexciting encounter with Mei Li, read here:
https://samsforum.com/showpo...postcount=1644

She maintained her previous standard during our RTF session, with her long duration BBBJ and triple AR treatment (in the shower, on bed with me on all fours and me lying down on my back with butt lifted up). By the time she finished her foreplay and we were about to bonk in missionary, my dick is about to fire at will already. True enough, after only a few thrusts into her pussy, I couldn't hold it in anymore and let loose all my cum into the condom inside her.

Will RTF her when I am in the mood for a young MILF with wild sex skills.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Happy New Year 2020 to all samsters.

Finally got to RTF Mei Li last weekend after her absence for one month plus. She explained that she was having nonstop period for more than a month due to hormone imbalance. Now that she had taken Chinese medicine and stopped the bleeding, she is all charged up for work, and it was shown by her still excellent service during our session. Thankfully, she kept her hot looks, C cup boobs and fair smooth skin intact despite her recent illness.

For more details on my first sexciting encounter with Mei Li, read here:
https://samsforum.com/showpo...postcount=1644

She maintained her previous standard during our RTF session, with her long duration BBBJ and triple AR treatment (in the shower, on bed with me on all fours and me lying down on my back with butt lifted up). By the time she finished her foreplay and we were about to bonk in missionary, my dick is about to fire at will already. True enough, after only a few thrusts into her pussy, I couldn't hold it in anymore and let loose all my cum into the condom inside her.

Will RTF her when I am in the mood for a young MILF with wild sex skills.
Nice to hear she maintained her standard

No wonder I can’t seem to get her for a rtf when I called last month.
Don’t have her wechat hence only option via calling their hse
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-06-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: W16 House # 6

SK going home

All the best sweetie ❤️❤️❤️
Old 01-06-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

SK going home

All the best sweetie ❤️❤️❤️
Walau eh, what's up with the PPE?

Btw who is the other cutie mm with the sweet bag? Another GL mm?
Old 01-06-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
SOP for passenger

before reopening 99% will go home

ah lek no girl liao
Old 01-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Btw who is the other cutie mm with the sweet bag? Another GL mm?
Lol..seems like they all wanna wear that to the airport. My tirak also bought one set from taobao..with eye goggles to prepare her for trip home end of the month. I tell her she more kiasi than singaporeans
Old 06-07-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello geylangfc:

You had mentioned W06 also all gone if i am not wrong and I hope I will not hear any bad news about this house closing (or converting)!

we all just have to just wait till the "Old Normal" returns and see what happens... If it ever returns that is

Last edited by geylangfc; 06-07-2020 at 10:26 PM.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
we all just have to just wait till the "Old Normal" returns and see what happens... If it ever returns that is
Old normal will return, have faith in human ingenuity and science.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1