The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-08-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Tiagong you all pay 32m for Benteke to only head the ball ah?
WTF lor...

Old 30-08-2015, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

the 1st 3 games were giving false hope to br.
3 clean sheets were overturn by a single defeat at home by letting in 3 goals.

next games in sept away vs manu(13 sept), at home vs norwich(20 sept), at home vs villa(26 sept) should really determine whether br leaves or stay.
Old 30-08-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Lovren is showing the same crap he displayed last season, he is a sad story for a defender and should rightly be dropped. Again the team undone by their inability to pry open teams that parked the bus in the defense.
Old 30-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Another history created by a football genius at Anfield! total squad with almost 3 times the value of the hammers and at home! I opinion that the LFC fan should do a bersih to out BR to prevent the club from rotting further!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 30-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Totally disappointed abt BR tactics..I have nthing to say abt the defeat..Nxt match will be against our bitter rivals again..the red devils..
Old 30-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

I think Milner as captain also play a part. He not controlling his team at all.
Old 30-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
I think Milner as captain also play a part. He not controlling his team at all.
Not just Milner..... everyone else in the entire team was below par too.
I feel this current team does not have the fighting spirit of the previous seasons and give up too easily..... after Coutinho's sending off the team practically gave up playing and just playing for game to end.
Old 30-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 14
bigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to beholdbigdude is a splendid one to behold

Next match away against Man Utd.. Dont know can win a not.

Coutinho not playing.. Hope Sturridge can play.

It will be happy if we manage a draw..
Old 30-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdude View Post
Next match away against Man Utd.. Dont know can win a not.

Coutinho not playing.. Hope Sturridge can play.

It will be happy if we manage a draw..
U think can win or not? no Mario also can't win what! Put lovern as striker maybe can win against Man U ! BR is a football genius ma!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 30-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

i do not dare dream of getting even a single point in the next game.
better lost some more & get fsg to kick br out.
Old 30-08-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Another history created by a football genius at Anfield! total squad with almost 3 times the value of the hammers and at home! I opinion that the LFC fan should do a bersih to out BR to prevent the club from rotting further!
Where have all the Liverpool players disappeared to ? This is the worse game I have seen at Anfield home ground. I wonder is it time to fly the banner over Anfield ? Really shake head .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
i do not dare dream of getting even a single point in the next game.
better lost some more & get fsg to kick br out.
Don't even have to think of the next game . The next few games will be even worse if the manager don't do something about it . Mark my words our opponents will attack down that left flank.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-08-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

By the end of October we should be able to gauge where the Reds are heading for EPL 2015/2016. Four down and seven matches to go.

Aug 9 (Sun) 11 pm
Stoke City (A) 0 : 1

Aug 18 (Tues) 3 am
Bournemouth (H) 1 : 0

Aug 25 (Tues) 3 am
Arsenal (A) 0 : 0

Aug 29 (Sat) 10 pm
West Ham (H) 0 : 3

Sept 13 (Sun) 12.30 am
Man United (A)

Sept 20 (Sun) 11 pm
Norwich City (H)

Sept 26 (Sat) 10 pm
Aston Villa (H)

Oct 4 (Sun) 8.30 pm
Everton (A)

Oct 17 (Sat) 7.45 pm
Tottenham (A)

Oct 26 (Mon) 12.15 am
Southampton (H)

Oct 31 (Sat) 8.45 pm
Chelsea (A)

PS. I really do not know what to say about Saturday's dismal performance
Old 31-08-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We spent 16m on Balotelli and 20m on Markovic.
One year later our manager lets them leave on a season-long loan.
36m down the drain.

Old 31-08-2015, 03:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's not just Liverpool lah...... even Chelsea & Man Utd also lost their "sure win" matches against lesser opponents.

The gap has closed between the top & bottom teams in the BPL and there is no more sure win games..... every match is hard fought game now for every point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1