The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
amount asked by ICA Officer from the past always at sgd$1000 , guessed thats the minimum ...

my 2 cents opinion.
Gone are the days whereby u have a return flight and sufficient funds of $1000sgd and u will get a stamp on your passport. These days the ICA officers are more stringent on their checks.

With the criteria of sufficient funds and return flight will no longer guaranteed a entry into Singapore. They will want to know the reason u are here. How long? What's your relationship with the other person( should u use home address ). Failure to reply will probably trigger a send back to your home country. U need to inform/teach your gf how to answer possible questions that they might ask.

There are instances whereby carrying $1000sgd /return flight and hotel bookings for 3 days trip first time entry being denied. Let alone carry $300sgd for a 7 days trip.
Old 29-07-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Gone are the days whereby u have a return flight and sufficient funds of $1000sgd and u will get a stamp on your passport. These days the ICA officers are more stringent on their checks.

With the criteria of sufficient funds and return flight will no longer guaranteed a entry into Singapore. They will want to know the reason u are here. How long? What's your relationship with the other person( should u use home address ). Failure to reply will probably trigger a send back to your home country. U need to inform/teach your gf how to answer possible questions that they might ask.

There are instances whereby carrying $1000sgd /return flight and hotel bookings for 3 days trip first time entry being denied. Let alone carry $300sgd for a 7 days trip.
True .. agree ... well said ...

Girls now also change the way they buy their tickets ... they will just buy 1 week return ticket , so as not to get questioned so much by the officer. So once cleared, they will stay for 1 month ... depending on the duration of the stamp given and they will be praying for the usual 1 month entry stamp

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 31-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
True .. agree ... well said ...

Girls now also change the way they buy their tickets ... they will just buy 1 week return ticket , so as not to get questioned so much by the officer. So once cleared, they will stay for 1 month ... depending on the duration of the stamp given and they will be praying for the usual 1 month entry stamp
I usually fly to HCM in the morning to pick up my mother in law, grandmother in law and sister in law and accompany them back in the afternoon if they come..

Custom usually no ask much if they see me with them waiting in the queue...Must must pretend to show them your passport
Old 31-07-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
I usually fly to HCM in the morning to pick up my mother in law, grandmother in law and sister in law and accompany them back in the afternoon if they come..

Custom usually no ask much if they see me with them waiting in the queue...Must must pretend to show them your passport
They ain't worried about women above forties. Like your mother in law or grandmother in law. Cos most likely they won't be here for solicit sex or working in massage. If u are traveling with someone in twenties or look young, probably there will be issue. Nothing to do with pretend show them your passport. Ladies are often send back despite traveling back with their bfs. ICA officer would say get marry and get ltvp instead of coming in as social visit pass.
Old 31-07-2015, 05:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
They ain't worried about women above forties. Like your mother in law or grandmother in law. Cos most likely they won't be here for solicit sex or working in massage. If u are traveling with someone in twenties or look young, probably there will be issue. Nothing to do with pretend show them your passport. Ladies are often send back despite traveling back with their bfs. ICA officer would say get marry and get ltvp instead of coming in as social visit pass.
My landlord's 22 yr old daughter was denied entry at Changi last week. She had visited Singapore for the first time with her mum about 3 months ago and stayed for 20 days as her mum had business deals to negotiate...... last week the daughter decided to fly in by herself for a short holiday but was stopped and sent back from Changi.
Old 31-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lailiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wo. Now aday so hard to come. Last week my wife sister come also reject entery
Old 31-07-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailiao View Post
Wo. Now aday so hard to come. Last week my wife sister come also reject entery
Yup , nowadays it's no longer the issue of having sufficient funds / return air ticket as entry requirements. The ICA officer will interview the subject and be prepared to answer/hear absurd questions unlike the normalies. As long as u are able to pass that "test", u will be allowed entry with all the funds/tickets as basic requirements.

Do note that nowadays they sent back they also take photo as well as ten fingerprints into the database and it's not just a normal send back like olden days.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Do note that nowadays they sent back they also take photo as well as ten fingerprints into the database and it's not just a normal send back like olden days.
5+ years ago, they already started doing that .... even if can come in, they will also do that .... not only to those being sent back .... my wife, gf then have gone thru that ..

2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-08-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
5+ years ago, they already started doing that .... even if can come in, they will also do that .... not only to those being sent back .... my wife, gf then have gone thru that ..
They have been doing this all these years I know. But recently even for just normal send back , they registered them inside database. There is a difference between send back and banned back then. But now, they have been increasingly banning a lot of people. Send back still got chance to come back as long as u able to justify your reason for coming. The ICA officer can override the temp ban imposed on the subject by the earlier officer from previous trip.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
They have been doing this all these years I know. But recently even for just normal send back , they registered them inside database. There is a difference between send back and banned back then. But now, they have been increasingly banning a lot of people. Send back still got chance to come back as long as u able to justify your reason for coming. The ICA officer can override the temp ban imposed on the subject by the earlier officer from previous trip.
The difference between send back and banned I know and I believed the bros here know as well ....

Good job and thanks for explaining and sharing your knowledge ... excellent ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
Exis7ence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she used to hold Work Permit as singer (twice) both she terminate it...is it still possible to apply for student visa now?
Old 30-08-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrulyAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Need some help here. I need to submit some documents for wifey PR application, in particular the household booklet (wifey is PRC)..

Documents translate from Chinese to English. Used to do the translation direct at Supreme Court, fast and affordable. As of Jan 2015, this service has ceased

Any recommendation or experience on where can I do this translation now? Urgently I need the translated documents by this wed
Old 30-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyAsia View Post
Hi All,

Need some help here. I need to submit some documents for wifey PR application, in particular the household booklet (wifey is PRC)..

Documents translate from Chinese to English. Used to do the translation direct at Supreme Court, fast and affordable. As of Jan 2015, this service has ceased

Any recommendation or experience on where can I do this translation now? Urgently I need the translated documents by this wed
did mine wif them:
http://rafflestranslation.com.sg/
Old 31-08-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, let me know here or privately if you are in the same situation as me. OR simply share your experience with me!
Going to marry my filippina gf in Philippines ILOILO this december. Know each other for 6 years now and we are going to settle down. She is working as a nurse in Philippines.
1) I have female colleague who is married to a filippina man, and told me that it is better to register our marriage in Philippines first due to the regulation there and possible consequence. E.g. if we do our marriage here in sg first, she will have more difficulty leaving philippines and come bacl to singapore after she goes back to visit her family.
Thus, my colleague's advice would be to marry there and register our marriage here. 2) And as for the child, we can born there, get Philippine citizenship and then register the child's citizenship in Singapore. The child just need to make a choice which country to renounce citizenship later on.
3) I get conflicting message from the embassy here and from what my gf has asked from the church in Philippines. The Philippines embassy here told me to prepare the legal capacity to get married in Philippines. But my gf told me the church confirm don't need this legal capacity (to prove you are single) to get married and just need my birth cert, ic and passport. Any Bro here married a filippina in philippines recently? Do we need a legal capacity? If so, which law firm have you chosen?
4) lastly, intend to get a house in Philippines Iloilo. If we get a house there after my marriage, I know the house will come under my name too- co-ownership with wife. But my concern is getting a bto in Singapore. Will it be a issue since I already own a property oevrseas? Or best to put the Philippine house under her name first, then later on convert to my name after I have the BTO in Singapore?

Thanks for your feedback. And for Bros who wanna advise of marriage scam, don't bother typing as we are really serious. Just wanna hear more from others who were/are in same situation as me having a filippina wife now..
Old 31-08-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrulyAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
Thanks bro, I called them up and seems like their response was pretty fast and good.

Any idea how are their charges like? Is it pretty reasonable in general? What did u translate btw?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1