The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Wah! so happening and so many cts when are you going to introduce them to me.
he now no more share share... big small fat skinny all he jiak habis..
Old 23-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
he now no more share share... big small fat skinny all he jiak habis..
Aiyah! He is Chairman ma. Chairman have many concubines very common one. If not no special privileges; who wants to be chairman. I purposely ask becos he sure got some he dun want oredi. Then can pass on to us ma.
Old 28-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

I think we get break from raids as mib busy for this weekend?
Old 30-08-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
I think we get break from raids as mib busy for this weekend?
Even get a break also useless
no money no honey

some more ACE no pay waterbill.
So it is a dry run, no shower....Eeeeekkk
(BayiSingh info)

saas<----Next!
Old 30-08-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Even get a break also useless
no money no honey

some more ACE no pay waterbill.
So it is a dry run, no shower....Eeeeekkk
(BayiSingh info)
aiyah... this easy to settle mah... tapao out to eat loh... chairman like you just snap thumb & middle finger many many will follow...
Old 30-08-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mixchinesedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dont understand what u are saying ..... but i guess you are having a good time there hahaha and thats good then .. . . . . . . . the other day i went have some new faces.. that was during weekend i went , new stocks coming , but when i went again another day afternoon time all old faces. . . maybe muts go there at night to see more stocks , this 30 and 31 sure pack kao kao !!
Old 30-08-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

hi bros need some advice... i think i fall in love with a regular prc i always take ... shes very nice to me all the time and even want me to take her out to jalan jalan but i dont have the time and money hhaha ... shes a single milf with kids ... anyways i know she has other customers and i cant trust her completely ... damn man ... what should i do ? when she service me she does it well with dfk and alot of fun ... so i been developing feelings for her ever since .. what should i do guys ? every time also i thinking of her again and again .... should i dump her bros? can i trust a prostitute ? damn confused guys ..
Old 31-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

merdeka merdeka merdeka
Old 31-08-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixchinesedude View Post
hi bros need some advice... i think i fall in love with a regular prc i always take ... shes very nice to me all the time and even want me to take her out to jalan jalan but i dont have the time and money hhaha ... shes a single milf with kids ... anyways i know she has other customers and i cant trust her completely ... damn man ... what should i do ? when she service me she does it well with dfk and alot of fun ... so i been developing feelings for her ever since .. what should i do guys ? every time also i thinking of her again and again .... should i dump her bros? can i trust a prostitute ? damn confused guys ..
you nothing to loss if just for jalan-jalan & makan-makan...
just treat it as a normal guy & gal date..
Old 31-08-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

thanks sifu!!
Old 31-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"jalan-jalan, makan-makan, raba-raba, hisap-hisao,cucuk-cucuk"
not like that meh?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 31-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixchinesedude View Post
Enjoy her company.. Have fun.. Treat her well but make sure you know where is your limit..
Can you marry her and take care of her and her kids? This is just 1 simple question. Am sure you have your answer.

Cheers,
Dargonfly75

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Old 31-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Enjoy her company.. Have fun.. Treat her well but make sure you know where is your limit..
Can you marry her and take care of her and her kids? This is just 1 simple question. Am sure you have your answer.

Cheers,
Dargonfly75
Well said.
All falling for either PRC traps or Vietcong traps [both ACE) or Pinoy traps (outside ACE) ....So professional that one is always CONvinced to fall into their traps. Such is life .......they act like trap door spiders ..snap this moment and next moment you are dead meat ...yet we are willing too
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 01-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
beautyhunter11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya lol... not easy take care PRC
Old 01-09-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Well said.
All falling for either PRC traps or Vietcong traps [both ACE) or Pinoy traps (outside ACE) ....So professional that one is always CONvinced to fall into their traps. Such is life .......they act like trap door spiders ..snap this moment and next moment you are dead meat ...yet we are willing too
We can never compare with them when it comes to relationship. Its their bread and butter. Thus we need to 'Know your enemy, know your self'.. Else die also dunno what happened.

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1