The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BlkHorsePrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

So off she went to chat with Bro F again, while we all waited for her friend to come. After almost two hours, the girl finally appeared. Yup, this was the girl that Bro F wanted to bonk. Bro F declared that i was the new girl's husband of the night. She laughed and then sat beside me holding my hand. When she found out that i was going to book her, she laid her head on my shoulder and said thank you. Going along the ride, i figured, why not, since it's my birthday and all. We then told the girls about our arrangement for the night about how we are going to M Club for a few drinks. The girls eyes lit up when they heard M Club. I guess this club is what is comparable to the hottest club in KL. I then excused myself to go and have a quick bath before heading out for dinner. Dressed to kill, i emerged back in Bro C's room, with the whole room nodding for approval. We then booked motors to head towards the Chinese Restaurant located just at the entrance to KPK area. Food here was cheap , except for the damn fish. This monstrosity cost us more than the other dish and coconuts we ordered added up together. And it was the only dish i ordered on my own accord. So feeling a little guilty, i decided to finish whatever the table couln't finish as a sort of atonement. Later did i find out that this will actually cost me the night. During the dinner, my girl was busy again with her phone.

'As expected', i thought 'because what else can they play around with?'

'Say goodbye to the hopes of she feeding you spoonful by spoonful', i chuckled to myself.

Once again i am a little pissed at the way some irresponsible cheongster spoils the market. One dude was having 3 almost 18 year old looking girls trailing him behind. And later a few more tables arrived. It is almost a definite at least a table will have one guy with two girls there at the bare minimum booked by him. Sometimes i laugh at their ego. To me, a true cheongster is one that am able to cause the girl to go home bow legged after a sweaty, vigorous night, that gentleman in public that we bros came to respect, and that king kong in bed that women adore. Not some half punked buffoon who seems like he is almost peacocking around flaunting what seems to be his skyhigh ego. Hence, why the price of RM 330.00 is considered market price now. Soon enough it will skyrocket to Rm 500.00. Mark my words this will happen when ego comes before judgement. Somehow out of all there is happening around me, i started to sense something wrong going on with my girl. Something that says i am not going to get my money's worth tonight. But thinking of the party ahead, i decided to knock it off the list of things i should be concern about in my own head at the moment. We then walked briefly to the club and was ushered into a place by the front of the stage. The waiter who served us, was numbered 32. He'sa great chap that attentively clears our table at the slightest instance of moisture building up at our table. A hardworking fellow that tends to your care, almost like a personal butler. If any bro is going to M Club here in Danok, look for this chap, if he is still working there. After sitting down i scanned the club and was greeted with kind of an empty place, with only 3 occupied table, one guy at the darts machine and all around us we were surrounded by girls that wears black. The atmosphere was almost like a 100 ravens sitting on the electrical wire amongst the street lamp post, just eyeing you. Or more particularly, your wallet. But with me and Bro F having each a girl of our own, most of these ravens didn't really dare to come over. The Tiger beer that we have that night was surprisingly bitter and very much gaseous though. Till the point i was almost nauseous later in the night.

And out of nowhere, Bro F's girl from Z Club, who is currently working here in M Club drifted to our table. We all shook hands, and greeted each other. Bro F started to converse with her and comepletely negating his booked girl. His booked girl got really pissed in a way that she lost his attention. So she sat there quietly enjoying the show. I was there occupied with my girl, talking to her and chatting the time away. I tried to focus on her in the hopes that i could gauge her interest. Started escalating my way with her, as per my MO. Heck, got rejected when i put my hand on her lap. Tried again a few more times that night and got the same reaction. And i thought, well, this is over. Throughout the night she kept on going to the toilet. I would be right to presume she was talking to her teerak on the phone in the toilet fearing that i will cancel her booking and demand money back from her friend, which is Bro F's girl. I thought, well eff it, it is not worth it to do anything on a big night like this. I am here to celebrate my birthday with friends i care. So off i went to drink. An angel dropped from the sky that night and descended to Bro C's laps. I guess Bro C was lucky as hell being the only one without a girl there and had such an adorable and cute face. Bro C's girl started to talk to us both speaking quite okay mandarin. I being the naughty kind of fellow, decided to answer all her questions in Thai. I could have easily snagged this girl away if i wanted to. But seeing that each of us have their own partner, i just decided not to escalate anything with her. Bro C was even offered a breast facial by his angel. Hahaha. This was actually the beginning of a great story for Bro C. And i could see from his expression, he was enjoying the night away. Proceeded to keep myself busy looking at the dart board games that is happening and looking for my girl. She went to the toilet a few more times more frequent. Oblivious to the thought that maybe i knew what she was doing.

I was broken from my trail of thoughts when i heard Bro C, trying to act all lonely, complaining jokingly to the angel that, " You see, he got girl *pointed at me*, he got 2 girls *pointed at Bro F*, i got nothing.

I interrupted them by pushing the angel slightly till she was leaning on Bro C's shoulder, while dragging Bro C's hand to her bottom. We all laughed. And during then, the whole club went silent and a birthday song was being sung by the people on stage.

"Oh wow, right now? " i thought. Thinking that that isn't even enough, Bro F and Bro C hard earlier asked the waiters to bring a cake over to me. So there i was with lips touching my ears, looking like a hyena, was so excited with the sudden turn of the moment, felt rather sick. I was holding back not tears but something more sinister. I was praying really hard to not blow out the candles with my puke. But somehow, answering my prayers, it all went by in an instant. They even asked me to cut the cake. So there i was cutting the cake in odd places that doesn't make sense that even made Bro F's booked girl laughed. I just smiled the best i could and continue to murder the cake. It was at this moment also that my girl started to doze off. Finally getting to tired, she took my hands and ask me to go back. It was a great relief also as i was nearing my limits of drinking. I didn't drink much, but the reason for why not that much was revealed to me the next day.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Back at the hotel room, she went to refresh herself in the toilet. After that came, she lying on the bed and started to hug my hands, asking for permission to sleep first, and work later. She even dared to tell me to "Jai yen, Jai yen" , which literally means have patience. Seeing as she slept that way. i just off the lights and sat there in the darkness with yet another girl that wants to con the night away beside me. I tried to relax as much as i can as i was fighting back the urge to throw up. I can't believe i've drank a lot. But it sure does feels like i've drunk half the club. After about an hour, my girl was in deep slumber, while i finally managed to relax till i don't feel like throwing up anymore. That's when i heard Bro F coming back with his girl. His girl sounds hysterically laughing out loud. Yup, she is drunk. She came and knock on my door. I had to open the door quickly as i was afraid later get complain by other residents of the hotel. She peered in and have a look at my girl. My girl was awake by then and when Bro F's girl ask " Sleeping are you" in Thai, my girl just went and faced the other way and pulled the blanket over. I just shook my head slowly when i saw Bro F's girl's eyes. Those eyes were sympathetic. I just smiled warily and closed the door. Feeling a little bit more refreshed, i went out in search of Bro C's room on the 7th floor. But forgot which one was it, so went down to again drink at the same mamak. The lime iced tea sobered me up even more. And after finishing the drink , i went off to check out Spider and Scorpion club. But i was severely disappointed as both of them was closed for the night. Nothing seems to go right for the night, and it was my big day some more. Kinda sad really, but what the heck. Then decided to head to Winner, as it was the only place with bithday suit shows and loud music.

I saw a lot of customers there for a friday night. There were several people which i presume are from the Penang area and Kedah respectively. Some African American, and a lone Ang Moh guy there. The moment i sat down at the table i was rushed by a lady that was selling ladies drink, all the while while my intended companion was walking halfway to me. She laughed and then shoo-ed the lady away and introduced herself to me, asking me the standard where you come from, how long you here, why are you here. And thus my answers were tongue and cheek routine also, but not something people mostly see or hear or even experienced. So i got her attention that way. This girl was sticky though. Just what i was looking for. If given that i was as pretentious as the 3 girls guy earlier, i would have taken this girl home and kicked the sleeping buddha out of my bed. But thinking more rationally, i am here just to top up on the drinks that i didn't really managed to have in M club earlier. So the thought subsided. When it was her turn to go on stage naked, she went off behind the stage to undress. My eyes drifted to her assests and she caught me looking. I just smirked. She turned her body so her ass faced me. Clearly trying to act embarrassed. When she went up on stage, i looked at her and arched my eyebrows succesfully a few times, indicating i am enjoying what i am seeing on stage. Haha. She went and covered her breasts and clam chowder, trying to act cute and innocent. If not for the Ang Moh looking at my exchange with her, i would have did the Viking cleaning off his greasy mouth with the back of his arm manuever at her, indicating that a colored wolf is out to play, and she is my prey. So proceeded to buy her a flower as she was cute in most sense, and well worth it i thought . When she got back down and sat with me, her hands started roaming me. I just played it cool and just stared at her eyes. She then lifted both of her legs up and prop it against the chair, while guiding my hands down her crotch. Deciding not to show her my true power, i just kissed her on the cheek and continued drinking. Asked her for her name , and she said that it was Jane. Proceeded to ask her for her wechat, which is futile because she won't even remember who i was at the end of the night. But i guess a contact won't be bad if there ever comes a time that you make use of it. Left the place at 1am , as that is the time that they close.

Walked back to my room to find that my girl is still sleeping like a log. I've already finished another 3 bottles of Heineken by then and feeling a little light headed, i drifted off to sleep straight away. The night silently pass by without much ado on my side. Regretful, but enjoyable in some ways.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Will visit this place again on May 22nd. If any bros will be there by then give me a heads up on the pm. Seems like Bro F has some plans, seeing that he's the initiator for this trip. Even more FR coming on the way.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
rifles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to ask bro here is there any bus at danok go back to KL???
Old 10-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

sure do man. just when you enter the border there are bus counters on the left side of the road. you will see some buntings that tgey hang there will mostly say going to hadyai and songkhla. But if you inquire with the counter attendant he will tell you of the schedule to go. i will suggest you to look out for the alisan bus counter as i've personally went from kl to danok and back on their busses before. Happy cheonging bro.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
warlord is one of the Best!warlord is one of the Best!warlord is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkHorsePrince View Post
Will visit this place again on May 22nd. If any bros will be there by then give me a heads up on the pm. Seems like Bro F has some plans, seeing that he's the initiator for this trip. Even more FR coming on the way.
Hope can join you. Going on 21May.... quite some time haven't step into Winners, Spider, Fortune and (can't remember the 4th one) Small compared to Hello Bangkok, but cheaper. Last was Winners, the better of the 4....
Old 10-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkHorsePrince View Post
sure do man. just when you enter the border there are bus counters on the left side of the road. you will see some buntings that tgey hang there will mostly say going to hadyai and songkhla. But if you inquire with the counter attendant he will tell you of the schedule to go. i will suggest you to look out for the alisan bus counter as i've personally went from kl to danok and back on their busses before. Happy cheonging bro.
I been there taking alisan from kl to hatyai route,then stop at border and walk.but my friend fetch me when going home.but this time i have to go back myself.so i have no idea where to get the bus within danok and back to kl.if possible i don't want to travel to hatyai to take bus from there.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Sudden trip to Danok on the 8th April. Have not been here for 3 years.

The road from Thai immigration to KPK hotel is under repairs. The other side has not been done yet and the road has two lanes. Now moving in from Malaysia to Hatyai and vice versa has 1 lane as both coming and out going vehicles used this road.

Went in at 4pm Malaysian time and the immigration was hit by two bus loads of .......Russians. Went back was good, the next day, at 8 am Thai time. No one was at the border going out.

KPK area changed a lot. Years ago, everything ended at KPK hotel, even the new small Tesco was not opened. Now the road cuts deep on the left along KPK hotel. A lot of buildings, a lot of shops, a lot of restaurants. And you have Jaguar Club and M Club ( used to be Wonderland Club ). I do not care about the First Club or chinese ktvs here as i am not a ktv person.

Further south, a few new buildings and Hello Bangkok, Z Club and the 4 lower end puds such as Winners Cafe, Fortune, Spider and Scorpion. Yes Club, after Oliver Hotel is under renovation.

Stayed in The Ship and Micheal, the OKT in the hotel lobby asked me what i am doing here. Told him i wanna drink in Winners. He was polite but i do not care.....as OKTs here can be demanding and rude and take your money.

Never went to Mutiara 1 , 2 or 3 for massage. Just went to Hailam Coffee Center near Oliver Hotel to eat and drink Vietnamese coffee.

Went to Winners at Thai time 7 pm to 8 pm. No one except me. No customers. Only me with my beers. No braless ladies, only one lady accompanied me. And i gave her one RM10 flower only. went back to hotel to take bath and hit Fortune Club, again, at 8.20pm, i was alone in the pud. None customers inside. Sat alone and drank my beer. Only 2 old timer ladies went totally naked. One lady that was beautiful now got banana tits, beer belly, a bit fat. Ther other ladies wore clothes. It was okay with me. Only had a waitress ( and an older one ) helped me consumed my beer. Never spent anything extra here. Flowers here were RM 20 per piece. That's more expensive than at Winners.

Finished my beer, i dropped by into Scorpion. The bar was empty at 9.30 pm, so i went to Spider.

Spider..........got a lot of spiders here. !!!. Sat near the stage, accompanied by two puyings. Drank and drank and gave them some tips ( less than the normal as they wanted RM 50 ). They showed me their breasts, I pressed and squeezed the (.)(.) on one of them and sucked on a nipple. Have to do that as .........the spiders sure wanna tips. Waste not, loh !!!.

Hey, my older brothers that went with me to Danok such as Xerus, Lim2305,Bonkemon, etct 88, Local Hunter, Yinyang, etc .................NO DINOS HERE !!!. All the T-Rex dinos all died. Only got spiders here. .

Looked c into Hello Bangkok and Z Club later. Both clubs had model shows. Not bad looking, these models. But clubs were empty and i never had a drink inside.

It was good to be back in Danok. But me, an old man and not any younger and did not do any massage nor screw any ladies here.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifles View Post
so i have no idea where to get the bus within danok and back to kl.if possible i don't want to travel to hatyai to take bus from there.
On your way out to the Thai immigration.

You stop in front of Oscar Hotel.

There is a counter there ( at the pavement in front of Oscar Hotel ) and book your tickets there from Danok to KL. The counter guy ( Ah Meng ) will call the driver the next day.

Book in advance ( 1 day and pay accordingly ). Bus leaves Hatyai, reach Danok and stops in front of Oscar hotel. You get onto the bus.

Timing is 8 am thai time but bus always late.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
On your way out to the Thai immigration.

You stop in front of Oscar Hotel.

There is a counter there ( at the pavement in front of Oscar Hotel ) and book your tickets there from Danok to KL. The counter guy ( Ah Meng ) will call the driver the next day.

Book in advance ( 1 day and pay accordingly ). Bus leaves Hatyai, reach Danok and stops in front of Oscar hotel. You get onto the bus.

Timing is 8 am thai time but bus always late.
Owh.thanks 1st.hopefully they have afternoon trip...8am too early.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifles View Post
Owh.thanks 1st.hopefully they have afternoon trip...8am too early.
Please go there and ask the attendant.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Going there at 25april midnight.miss my "darling" so much.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 10
meiset deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeiset deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually u can hop into any available bus going to KL after the Malaysian Immigration. If only 1 person it's very easy to get a seat. I think just pay 50-60 directly to the driver. While the drivers are waiting for the passengers to get back into the bus u can go around and ask whether they hv any available seat and then pay the driver directly. Most buses will cross the border earliest by 11or 12pm because the first bus leaves Hatyai at 9am local time so it takes bout 1 hr to reach the border. As some of the bros hv mentioned u can buy the ticket from the booth below Oscar Hotel too.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord View Post
Hope can join you. Going on 21May.... quite some time haven't step into Winners, Spider, Fortune and (can't remember the 4th one) Small compared to Hello Bangkok, but cheaper. Last was Winners, the better of the 4....
great bro. ill be there on 22nd noon time. pm me your number . we can meet there.
Old 10-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

As i've mentioned that since the road is being reconstructed again, and all vehicles hogging only the right road, expect the busses to arrive 2 to 3 hours late. we booked a 11am bus but it only arrived two and half hour later. Reached KL at 9.30pm. So do take note of this. No idea when the roads will be done.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1