The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
engrybird, Estacadoxiv, Himerosg, wangatwork

Old 10-01-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 1
Ggspa2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgspa2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgspa2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Boon Keng - St George

‼️Attention‼️
Opening time: 10.30am - 10.30pm
Pricelist:
- $58 for 1hr
- $85for 1.5hrs
- $112 for 2hrs
If you book through our Whatsapp frontdesk number +6593605622
- $50 for 1hr
- $73 for 1.5hrs
- $98 for 2hrs
Join our telegram group here: https://t.me/+RU2fGYYSDLYwODA1
Selina (viet) - gfe 10/10!!

Feifei (CN) - your neighbour's wife ��
Wechat id: xinfeifei140197

Amy (chinese)
Wechat: cxiubb666

Telegram group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengdude View Post
FR on Vicky(Fei Fei) - 12/2023

Looks: the pictures here, you minus a bit hor.. i would say, very close to MILF, but not MILF yet
Massage: 7/10 knows her stuff, pressure at all the right spots. i enjoyed the massage
Service: not much of a teasing, but nonetheless is enjoyable still.
RTM: under consideration

Chatty and knows her stuff. very comfortable 1hr session with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sengdude View Post
FR on Selina - 11/2023

Looks: a definite SYT with luscious lips made for kissing
Massage: 9/10 i seldom give anything above a 7/10 but selina takes the cake. a real proper massage (if you can bear the pain) that leaves your body relaxed afterwards
GFE: very good. SYT looks with a nice voice and chatty. ice is broken within minutes
Service: the kissing and frenching honestly drove me crazy. her lips are so soft and kissable i would just kiss her for 60 minutes if i could.
RTM: definitely
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaucyBoi View Post
Humble Fr for Vicky(FeiFei)

Looks 9/10 same as photo

Massage 12/10 she gave very good HARD massage that i actually made noise as she press down on my sore spot, and gave it a good rub on it. A very good point for people who likes hard massage and looking to relief muscle soreness
Oh and she CRACKS back and neck too, something that is very rare

Service 11/10 out of the world, she likes teasing alot and playing alot, you will feel yourself go up up high before getting taken out. Even after main act she still will not stop for awhile.

Had a good time with her as she said its funny everytime she presses a sore point and i squeal. Damage is 1B(Booked through whatsapp)+1B2R

Will RTM too for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by engrybird View Post
All the masseuse that came and left. I still find Selina the best masseuse this place has. Super good massage, tbh really better Thn most of the “foot/bod” massage shops. But also hope boss here will bring in new staffs too. Haha I think we all agree we always love new staff. ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangatwork View Post
Went back selina alot of times already.
Looks 10/10
Gfe 9/10
Service 9/10
Figure 9/10
She's one of the good ones. Can give her a visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky1532 View Post
MR for Feifei(Vicky)
Massage: 10/10 hard massage with strength.
GFE: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Have been a long since I get teased like that. After my regular ML no more. Had been searching for the same feeling, finally is back.
Long lost tease feeling is back.
Damage is 60 (as booked directly from her, so didn’t get the promo rate) + 1B2R ( I feel her service is more than 1B)
As promised to bro to give a review after the appointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post
been out of the country for a while but returned ytd to try out Feifei after seeing this review
wow one word for the massage, solid! very legit and strong massage which really released all my knots. she was also explaining a lot on the massage techniques and came across as really passionate in her craft which is an added plus
ending wise been quite a while since i got a rub and she definitely likes teasing and edging, but not so exaggerated splurt over head, but left quite a mess
dmg as usual 1B+1B, will be rotating between your remaining girls, hopefully you guys will recruit more

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Promised bro M to write a FR for vicky (feifei) then get some discount next time. Dont know why advertised as feifei but her eng name is vicky.
Massage: 12/10 seriously better than selina!! Even tcm massage is in no way better than hers.
Looks: like pic but abit more bak, bakness 3-4?
Dmg: 1b + 1b, seriously first time i splurt over my head because she edge me for a good 20min, told her i like being edged and she did it so well. Even dong guan ML didnt do it better than her!!
Ok enough said, try it out yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuelanghu View Post
My FR on Fei Fei
Tried yesterday and took 2hrs cause need a good massage badly
Looks:8/10 minor diff from photo
Massage: 9/10 very professional hard massage throughout 2 hrs.
Body: Meaty at the right places
GFe: 8/10 Chaty and friendly
Teasing: One word shiok
Looking forward to revisit after my 2 weeks trip back. Hoping she will offer more by then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himerosg View Post
Tried Selina recently… Surprising how hard her massage was, considering her small frame and GFE very good. Rtm likely if I am around the area.
Quote:
writing an overall shop review as this was the first shop i visited when i first enter the scene
location 8/10: would say 9/10 for bros who drive as there is pretty much unlimited parking lots in this area. by mrt it is 5mins walk from boonkeng mrt, can be a little hard to find if go by mrt 1st time but pretty much memorise the route nw
Facilities 6.5/10: will give this a lower score because no attached toilet but good room privacy, no big complains otherwise
customer service/ambience 9.5/10: holding this dearer to my heart as a somewhat fresh newbie to the scene, operator replies fast and willing to share more about ladies, recommend for my preferences
at the shop, girls are friendly and will direct/chat with u. i have been to shops when u mention u are looking for another girl, they will just blackface and tell you sit and wait. so it was a really good first experience especially since i was a bit nervous 1st time
MLs 8/10: have tried all with my recent visit for Star. already many reviews here so i'll just add that all the girls are good at chatting/flirting so do be careful about being KC bros!

Quote:
My first experience with 4 hands today. Hahaha saw a flash deal promo on Wednesday on their page $90 for 4hands. I would say is so much better experience Thn those $80/$88 per hr scam shops hot oil massages elsewhere. Quite amazing experience since I can choose which pair of hands I want ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Uncle visited Selina last night.
It was RTM (return to massage) for me.
Excellent oil massage and aftercare.
Let the joint a super happy man.
- end of my short and sweet FR here

(I shared more details with my trusted Bros in Telegram - not open to strangers at all)
Quote:
Went to try the mystery shopping fun today. Kena Tina. Was quite surprised she actually looked a lot better Thn the photo here. Kinda chubby milf feeling this she’s actually quite young. Massage was not bad I would say 8/10. Just nice for me, the good massage and the good job after. Actually this idea of mystery booking is fun tbh. Haha you know the feeling of awkwardness when you want to try the other masseuse in the shop you went before and you see the previous masseuse that had serviced you standing watching giving the “why you nvr choose me look”. But cos they would have known this was assigned not by your choice. And of course the game of “Tikam” LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estacadoxiv View Post
Visited Selina just before this thread was up - was so difficult to get a hold of her contact but fortunately I did, and now more people can visit her!

Not used to this side of the forum, so here’s my MR in my own thoughts:

She looks like her photo - on the day I visited her, her long hair was tied into two long pigtails from the top. Super cheerleader vibes. She may not be model/influencer looks, won’t look like your DJ celebrities, but still very pretty and very endearing smile, which I prefer anyway. GND kind of pretty owo~ didn’t get a very good look at her body, but feels very fit!

She’s very playful, very cheeky, and therefore very fun to be with! She knows how to tease, and she’s very open to communication, speaks mandarin but some phrases she may not be familiar. Doesn’t speak much English, she says. But she types messages in English okay. I had HJ x1, but wondering if it’s worth going for more rounds next time.

Her massage skills are damn good. I think this is one of the first places with services I know that have a proper massage. I’m usually very sore from my daily exercises, and I felt amazing after she worked out the sore spots. I know most bros who visit aren’t there for the massage, but if you want a good one, she’s a good choice!

Now…if she were to offer more…I might give in to that ��
Quote:
see you guys are advertising again, recently tried out new girl Star because of $45 promo:
massage 8/10:
good and strong fingers and can tell she knows whats she doing and theres a proper order/sequence. im the kinda dude that really place emphasis on a proper massage. if only want happy ending will go the other proper available channels instead
looks 7/10:
personally prefer slimmer builds so the photos were frankly a little turn off. but bumping up looks a little higher because she looks much better irl and was really cute
GFE 8/10:
can tell shes definitely newer to the game but good attention and attempts at keeping a convo going. a little shy in following up after the massage but wasnt a big prob for me
total damage $45 promo + $50. was overall surprisingly good and will return
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggspa2 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-01-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster (A)

Ggspa2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgspa2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgspa2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Boon Keng - St George

Bumpppppppp
Old 10-01-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster (A)

Bumppppppppppp
Old 11-01-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster (A)

Bumpppppppppp
Old 11-01-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster (A)

Bumppppppppp
Old 11-01-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster (A)

Bumpppppppp
Old 12-01-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster (A)

Bumpppppppppp
Old 12-01-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster (A)

Bumppppppppppp
Old 12-01-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster (A)

Bumppppppppppp
Old 13-01-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster (A)

Bumpppppppppp
Old 13-01-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster (A)

Bumpppppppppp
Old 13-01-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster (A)

Bumppppppppppp
Old 14-01-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster (A)

Bumppppppppp
Old 14-01-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster (A)

Bumppppppp
Old 14-01-2024, 08:40 PM
Samster (A)

Bumppppppppp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1