The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-03-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leejeonghun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi i am lee,

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...ie-for/4057290

I has tried mrs rebbeca before to be honest is very good experience since she was young, wild and free. She also have expert in ball busting, cut and humiliation. She was very kind, strict, Sexy, pretty face and Atheletic. I was having a good experience with her toys as well and her breath control.

Her service which she all expert at:

- Verbal and Physical Humiliation
- Sissification
- Tease & Denial
- Spitting

- Strapon, Fisting & Anal Play
- CBT – Cock and Ball torture
- Ball busting
- Nipple Torture
- Spanking and whipping

- Foot and shoe worship
- Trampling

- Face sitting
- Golden Showers

- Breath control
- Bondage
- mummification

Hope this information might help you and please have try if you to be slave for her )
Old 19-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

Leejeonghun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hi everyone,

I am lee I has tried with mrs Rebecca, so far i was having a wonderful experience with her. She was young, wild and free. Although she was young she was experience with her dome and very kind. I have tried ball busting, bondage and her toys as well. Feeling great for newcomer with her, she was Sexy, pretty and athletic also. She went to gym a lot. If you want to try please feel free to look at this page:

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...ie-for/4057290

Her expert service at:

Fetish menu

- Verbal and Physical Humiliation
- Sissification
- Tease & Denial
- Spitting

- Strapon, Fisting & Anal Play
- CBT – Cock and Ball torture
- Ball busting
- Nipple Torture
- Spanking and whipping

- Foot and shoe worship
- Trampling

- Face sitting
- Golden Showers

- Breath control
- Bondage
- mummification

It's not a cheap price for $300 but a good experience )

Old 21-03-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JackJerryl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hey, just went back to Mistress Rebecca and again another mind blowing session. Had a extended slot with her of 2 hours.

She brought humiliation to a whole new level for me never been such a place before. She made me a little sissy for her own usage. She tease and denial me and humiliate me for cumming easily and made me drink her pee from a dog bowl. And gave me hard spanks to my butt 79 times exactly as I forgot miss count once. Can tell she totally enjoy dishing out the pain. She is super sexy while she is doing it saw her look in the mirror that grin on her face. She is really pro on with her strap on and anal toy almost felt I was going to cum without touching myself. First for me. Usually is just feels good but this time had a feeling in balls tingling. All this time she was fully clothed after fucking me for ages she made me clean her heels with my tongue and lick her feet and suck on them. After that she sat on my face while she played and torture my nipples

Overall mind blown and definitely will find her back once vitamin m is recharge.

So am not sure why your all complaining that she charge high when it is totally worth every cent I paid to her. Well don't think the amount you pay is should be by where they are from is by what you think the session is worth.

Just my two cents and pardon the grammar or any errors kind of first post here
Old 24-03-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
saly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaly3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seem that PRC domme are not available
Old 24-03-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
She did some whipping at the start. U can try to request for corporal punishment. Also she will ask before the session if you want mild or harsh bdsm. I would say she's in the middle of sensual and strict. The stuffs we did include foot fetish, Ass play, cbt, slapping, spitting, facesitting and orgasm control.

sometimes, its hard to translate in chinese. :/
Old 25-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In Tokyo these few days and had two sessions.

Called for Mistress Ruiko from La Siora again. Like the first visit, managed to get her real high and excited during the session, and got greatly rewarded with my fetish fantasy.

Then surfed the Sweet Devil site which I have not done so for a very long time. Saw a mistress Kyoko who joined them last year, whom they described as a very beautiful lady. Saw her half covered photos and like what I saw (am a sucker for beautiful mistresses). Booked a time with her, which is my first session with Sweet Devil. Noticed their questionnaire form is exactly the same as La Siora ! When Mistress Kyoko came and stood at my room entrance, I could only say to her that she looks even more beautiful than the photos. Really gorgeous. This is it, after the retired Mistress Bigyoku, she is the next most beautiful Japanese mistress I have seen (in person or photo). She looks very young (guessed her age wrongly). She has been in BDSM scene for a few years with other local clubs, so she knows what to do. Very nice feet and toes too, for those into foot fetish like me. Her session tends towards the fun, high activity type, so better be fit (I was panting like a pathetic dog)

Last edited by totolim; 26-03-2016 at 05:00 AM.
Old 27-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There's a bogus posting on backpage of mistress candy. Pls note she doesn't provide her kik and the kik u might have added mistresscandysg is a fake and scammer. Mistress candy doesn't require her slaves to transfer 100 prior to the session

Guys pls be smart
Old 28-03-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

delvin611 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
I hope I didn't give the impression that I was saying don't go for her because she's PRC. The matter of the fact that she was born and raised there was very clear the minute I met her, being a college tutor and meeting them (new citizens or not) almost daily.

Now, I'm not anti-new citizen, but I'm just pointing out that if you expect the feel of a local girl, then you're going to be disappointed, like I did. If you go in ok with a PRC experience (albeit at 250-300 unlike the other PRC options), you'll do fine.

In terms of style, and grooming (read: shaving or lack thereof) she is PRC. She definitely spent her formative years there and probably still live with people whom have similarly done so.
Well.. I had a good experience with Mistress Rebecca. I'd say she has a few good points. One, she is a true sadist, two she has a wicked smile, three she's young and she knows whats she's doing, unlike alot of pretenders out there.

Still aching from session lol.

Peace bros
Old 28-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh my gosh, there seemed to be pretty strong demand (or at least in the sense of FRs) for Mistress Rebecca. I guess she should truly be worth some form of a visit, despite the price tag.
Old 29-03-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/mmandy/

Has anyone tried her? Saw that she appeared under a different nickname prior and there were a few reviews about her
Old 30-03-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/mmandy/

Has anyone tried her? Saw that she appeared under a different nickname prior and there were a few reviews about her
Compare with prc an jing or an er from guangxi and snow and tian tian, she is sucks in bdsm. And my session end 30mins earlier for one hour session. Not recommended. She is ine of the worst bdsm experience i have so far. Hope this info help.
Old 30-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
Compare with prc an jing or an er from guangxi and snow and tian tian, she is sucks in bdsm. And my session end 30mins earlier for one hour session. Not recommended. She is ine of the worst bdsm experience i have so far. Hope this info help.
Tian Tian come back ? Can share her contact ? Thx
Old 30-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Galiator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGaliator deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Mistress Ammy Bangkok

Hi

Anyone is getting a free spanking from Mistress Ammy from Bangkok, she is arriving to SG today for an spanking event. Hope those bros dun miss if you are into spanking...

I have no further information where the private event is held, you may refer to fetlife for information

Just my thoughts

Gal.
Old 31-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here's my second review on Mistress Candy.

Boy she's hot. Nice slim legs, sexy outlook like a clubber type. More towards tanned complexion as she likes to tan.

Got a room and tadaa session begins. Won't go into details but yea she's very sensual indeed. The way she looks and outstares me, licking her lips .

She gave me some hard ball kicking and wow she did look really happy doing it. That's what I appreciate about dommes. Enjoying what they do. Her feet is smooth and soft and well pedicured.

She loves teasing a lot and really boy I was punished for looking for her top lol.

And once again she decided to ruin my orgasm lol. Mean indeed . Worth every cent.

Those who are keen to book can email her friend directly to arrange. She's helping mistress candy out as candy has a boyfriend . Send your enquiries to [email protected]

Don't add a fake kik user by name
Of mistresscandysg as its a scammer. I nearly kena :/
Old 31-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post
Tian Tian come back ? Can share her contact ? Thx
No, she is now in beijing as a mistress if i not wrong. What i mean is compare with snow and tian tian and an jing which all are prc, mandy is not as good as them >< look wise noy bad. Always wear contact lens. Will cl an her feet 1st and mouth wash.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1