The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2017, Hairyeagle, Johor, Sibu

Old 12-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Kelvin karl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

may i know how much it cost and what number of that girl stella.. can i have her phone number.. pm me 0128590833, thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurWolfe View Post
Thanks for some of the bros pm me and give me some info about Kuching.

Was in this nice quiet little town for few days, and local guide also not available. Stayed at Hxxx hotel and everyday rained from afternoon to night. Acrossed the road from hotel has a roll of pubs and some tuinas, noticed the one shop facing the road with few ladies sometimes came out and puff and standard not bad at all.
Due to the rain had to try the hotel massage service, RM90 for normal and RM100 for aromatherapy, the lady came and persuaded me for the RM100/hr massage and her massage was quite good and powerful. Later she told me about her balls massage then give it a try, which is I think same as juagen and get the bro down to massage the veins and those of the legs and then get the bro up, massaged there also took another 30 mins, concluded with a sensational stimulating hj, which i ddint feel any up n down movement but a lot of sensation on tip of the bro. She claimed she learned massage from Thai and balls massage frm Japs. After cumming, she cleaned up with tissues then with warm towel and instructed not to wash so fast to take effect. In the end she told me she can arranged gals for companions.

Name: Stella
boobs: A+ small
Height: 160
Weight: about 55kg a little extra on the hips
Massage: 7
HJ: balls massage extra quite good
FJ: never try
Rtf: can if in Kuching again for massage

She is quite professional in doing her massage with me, so she didnt offer other service, but she can intro her friends if you want more.
Damage: massage RM100 + extra 30mins RM50 + balls massage RM50

Any bros going to Kuching I can share her contact, esp if staying ard Hxxx hotel area.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

i am new here, searching for full service and nice in kuching any suggestion can pm their number or not.. 0128590833 budget rm 50 to 100, chinese girl or other races which in good service..
Old 12-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Liteoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkkw View Post
few day ago was at kch, so nothing to do after the wedding dinner, so go around look for massage centre, but dont know where want to go, last i call i OKT to see the PRC, so he give me 2 number at the hotel so i been there, first go to first room see the PRC, is nice, boob about 36b, so i say i come back later, cos i want to see another PRC at another floor. after see the second PRC so final i choose her, the FR as Below

Name: no ask
boob, 36c ( soft like papaya)
BJ; 7/10
FJ 9/10
kissing ; no
GTF:yes
damage 160+ tips
Hi Bro, going to Kch next week, do you mind pm me OKT contact at [email protected]
Old 13-05-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

hi.. really kah. can u help mwe search for girl who can good service de..full service , i stay at kuching de.. i need china girl or other races which has good srvice and full service..any suggestion, budget rm 1oo like that
Old 13-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

any girl for me, i stay at kuching searchin g for cute full service girl,, how much is the budget,,,pm me [email protected]
china, or other races, slim better
Old 13-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by renzi_kyo82 View Post
bro...got ctc no 4 the chick?email me at [email protected]
me too i want [email protected]
Old 13-05-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

got any good suggestion of the girl,, good service de pls pm me [email protected]
Old 13-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

any okt number for me so i can find gal..
Old 13-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by selim View Post
Have u call the OKT?

I enjoy in Kuching, why u so bored over there? What r u looking for? ONS without paying or a film star?
pm me the okt number i wanna find girl for full service any pretty gal from china.. [email protected]
Old 13-05-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalow View Post
Hi Bros,
i would like to contribute my knowledge to fellows who like to look for fun in Sarawak. Haha, finally got a place where i could show off a bit.
Please up my point if you find this info useful.

Kuching
Now, if u r not from sarawak, when u r here, try the locals but nothing else. Iban, Bidayu etc. Call me choosy, indon here mostly not up to my standard. Overnite mostly RM300, but for me, don't bother wasting time. If you want WL, the best spot would be reflexology center or barber shop. Now, there are many in town near HSBC bank area. You don't know how to go there? don't worry, with money, taxi driver will send. If can't afford taxi, better save your money for groceries. If i go Kuching, i contact this taxi "uncle". Nice old man, he himself loves "action" and he would be the best person for you to check for locals or PRC stocks. Since he always send those WL around town working, tell him what you like and he could save you time looking. Now this is efficiency. PM me for his number and please up my point lah as a courtesy.
I really wonder a previous thread saying that Crowne hotel has FL. I am sure the lucky one would have encountered it, but why waste time. The massage place, 1 hr massage damage is RM70. If you think you look like Tom Cruise, then try pick up gals at Soho in town. All the rich and famous hang around there.

Bintulu
In Bintulu, if you want PRC or West Malaysian, go to Everly Hill Hotel Bintulu for the best in town. Go underground B1 and look for the hair saloon there. Just ask any "dish of the day" with the taukeh neong. Damage RM200. For massage, 1 in town and 2-3 in Medan shopping area. Been there, seen it, and ran like hell. It's either very lumpy or the breast is so saggy, they could swing it to their back.
Night time, in town area,the place where they call riverfront, you would find local gals standing by the shop corridor. For the not choosy and no service type, RM50 can release your load. But dont expect BJ, massage etc, it is purely, lie flat, ask you to come in quick, n try to finish as fast as possible.

Miri
If you want local dishes, barber shop a lot of choices. I guess, Miri has the most barber shops in Sarawak. Thanks to Bruneian. There are more than 15 to choose from but from FR, the best are Sin Mei Lee in centre point area, best looking gals here but not all give service. Massage only. Boulevard area also 2 there, and the one that's opposite the Magnum shop, also got stocks. Otherwise, town area got tonnes to choose from. However, since stocks come and go, you really need to shop around. And since most are in town, easy to find. It's easy to identify which one has and which one not, they are called Barber Shop, and they have a neon light that is flashing one, that's the SIGN.
For PRC, KTVs Sky at Mega Hotel. Rexbox, King, Pelita Commercial centre, Season, near Imperial Hotel. High Point near Apollo or Million Hotel in town. Since tornado blowing in KL, some of the quality gals do drop down to Miri. But RM70/hr and RM500/1 shot, RM1000/ON, it's only for the loaded and super horny. Some stocks are comparable to KL.
If you want cheaper alternative, there is one barber shop now in Centre Point has it. RM250/shot and u get to choose like KL. PM me if want contact and as a courtesy, up my points lah. I need more points otherwise others thought i m MIB haha.
For OKT, for West Malaysian or PRC, damage RM200, the gals located in Pacific Orient, PM me again and yes, up me please.
For the Tom Cruise who looks for 1-nite thingy, go to Cheeries Berries or Balcony. My ang mo friends do get locals gals, (note: locals do not include chinese) easily. So, unless u have a white dick, better pay lah, don't waste your time. However, honestly the locals are WILD. If you are chinese and can sweet talk, look for 1-nite also shud be possible if you not particular on look. My friends have scored many. What they lack in look, they compensate by their actions and what they are willing to do. For outstation guy, even better, they r not sticky like chinese and they are easily fulfilled. I mean $. Just reload their prepaid and dont spoil my friends market ok.
That's all folks.
pm me the okt teksi number, so i can be able girl for full service.. i am local kuching... [email protected]
Old 13-05-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurWolfe View Post
Thanks for some of the bros pm me and give me some info about Kuching.

Was in this nice quiet little town for few days, and local guide also not available. Stayed at Hxxx hotel and everyday rained from afternoon to night. Acrossed the road from hotel has a roll of pubs and some tuinas, noticed the one shop facing the road with few ladies sometimes came out and puff and standard not bad at all.
Due to the rain had to try the hotel massage service, RM90 for normal and RM100 for aromatherapy, the lady came and persuaded me for the RM100/hr massage and her massage was quite good and powerful. Later she told me about her balls massage then give it a try, which is I think same as juagen and get the bro down to massage the veins and those of the legs and then get the bro up, massaged there also took another 30 mins, concluded with a sensational stimulating hj, which i ddint feel any up n down movement but a lot of sensation on tip of the bro. She claimed she learned massage from Thai and balls massage frm Japs. After cumming, she cleaned up with tissues then with warm towel and instructed not to wash so fast to take effect. In the end she told me she can arranged gals for companions.

Name: Stella
boobs: A+ small
Height: 160
Weight: about 55kg a little extra on the hips
Massage: 7
HJ: balls massage extra quite good
FJ: never try
Rtf: can if in Kuching again for massage

She is quite professional in doing her massage with me, so she didnt offer other service, but she can intro her friends if you want more.
Damage: massage RM100 + extra 30mins RM50 + balls massage RM50

Any bros going to Kuching I can share her contact, esp if staying ard Hxxx hotel area.
pm me the number of stella.. [email protected]
Old 13-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Hi Brothers,

I'm in Kuching this week and will be spending 10 days in the newly open Abell Hotel at the junction of Jalan Abell beside Tun Jugah Shopping opposite to Sarawak Plaza Shopping Complex.

Recce around the Chinatown area Jalan Padungan whole stretch and back alley but see no PRCs, walk over to Prudential & HSBC banks but still don't see any action but can heard disco beat opposite Level Up Gym where a PUB Pavilion is, and met I think a trans walking towards the PUB. Did another round behind the banks still don't see any PRCs, walk over to stretch near the fire station still no valid. BTW, any brother knows what time to call on this spot? I was there after dinner around 8pm. Only see, Chinese Kopitam, cafe and tit-bits, fruits shops still open.

Left the area and went back to hotel sadly ...

But remember before, there was another MP opposite Hotel Hilton but then I only tried the foot massage and never get into more detective work for body massage ...

Any comment from brothers welcome ... thanks.

Walk over to Tun Jugah shopping and saw a MP 3rd level above Macdonalds, went up but strictly clean foot reflexology and body massage ... left sadly again ...
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Old 13-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Oops!

My apology, double post.
I apologise to Brothers whom I can't pass any contacts. Semi-retiring soon ...

(.Y.)
Old 14-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Samster

pls pm me the gitl contact number, i wanna try on it.. thanks.. [email protected]
Old 14-05-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micl_ten View Post
Recently visit to Kuching and stayed at "Everyone now can stay hotel" opposite a 5 Star Inn.

There was one night after dinner, I passed through a hotel named City-I after the waterfront street. Then a middle age local lady asked me whether want any gal and she showed me those gals' photo in her mobile phone.

After go through all the photo, I choose an Indonesian Chinese gal and she quoted me price RM130. She also asked me whether need to get younger local gal for RM150 but I rejected because if kenna caught by PRDM then it would be a BIG BIG trouble as I believe those gals are mostly under 16 and fresh (maybe not ). So if any brother keen to get stock from her, please do not ask for those under-aged one.

After confirmed the price and selected the Indon gal, she asked me to go back my "Everyone can stay hotel" and wait. About 20 mins then the gal came to my room and everything is so SOP.

So for those wanna to seek for gal in Kuching, dont mind go City-I and take a try.

Thank you
hi, can u pls send the contact number of the girll to me.. [email protected]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1