The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by agon View Post
omg!! u mean its GMP who kena raid?? lucky im not there last week.i always thought dat dangerous place is always the safest..
GM and Josica are mutually related. The other rivals such as First Sister, New Hollywood, Hollywood Hotel, Kam Moe Nang and Gold Finger are under one roof, one boss and their girls are circulated from a to b or c to a and vice versa. Except for Kam Moe Nang, their girls are primarily from Angkow Wat and sometimes 1/2 tom yam and their girls are never circulated. I know almost every boss in this flesh trade fields and coincidentally, he/she might be your next door neighbour

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 11-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
agon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

ya..u nvr know..i might also b ur nt door neighbour... now hav to think twice if were to visit those places..maybe will wait for the "monsoon" season to pass over 1st..
Old 11-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kokobean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so need to avoid gmp from now?
Old 11-12-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Lightbulb .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobean View Post
so need to avoid gmp from now?
If you wish to drop by, no harm to have a glimpse. Anyway, before you can gain access, somebody is guarding outside. The shutter is sealed and the sliding doors are locked as if the joint is closed. If you're a chinese, maybe will be granted access without hesitation. Unless you're a non chinese, that's different story. GMP is practising 1M policy and open to all races regardless nationality but after their hideous den is exploited by some ethnic race, they finally have decided to take precaution and suspends 1M policy in the meantime. FYI, the cause of their exposure is solely based on the management code of conduct. They aggresively pulling customers simply as passer by or pedestrian (male), whenever a man or boy crosses or walks along the street, the manager and their local CKT masseuses will wave and scream at you "Abang! Abang! Mau amoi? Sini ada manyak amoi cantik! Mali tengok lah! Vietnam, Thai dan Cina! Masuk, masuk! Tak ngam tak pa!"

Conclusion is, they are breaking their own rice bowl by pulling customers aggresively and openly in public compound

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 12-12-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

Bigboobsucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHH2222MK6 View Post
Lucky Hotel is the landmark. Opposite the hotel, just walk across the street. When you spot First Sister MP on top floor of a car accesories shop, GM is opposite facing front. There is a staircase beside and a shutter gate next to GM. The metal steel sliding doors are the entrance to this chamber of secret
Thank u very much bro!
Old 12-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
microhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: .....

Quote:
FYI, the cause of their exposure is solely based on the management code of conduct. They aggresively pulling customers simply as passer by or pedestrian (male), whenever a man or boy crosses or walks along the street, the manager and their local CKT masseuses will wave and scream at you "Abang! Abang! Mau amoi? Sini ada manyak amoi cantik! Mali tengok lah! Vietnam, Thai dan Cina! Masuk, masuk! Tak ngam tak pa!"

Conclusion is, they are breaking their own rice bowl by pulling customers aggresively and openly in public compound
Simply agree if that's really the actual cause... but since when do they operate in such a way.... I'd being around those places & street for many times & occasions but so far had never being approach by any of those pimps, okt or the local CKT ML.... unless in Bukit Bintang.... there are so many of thems by the pedestrian or sidewalk..... openly being offered.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

Lightbulb .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by microhard View Post
Simply agree if that's really the actual cause... but since when do they operate in such a way.... I'd being around those places & street for many times & occasions but so far had never being approach by any of those pimps, okt or the local CKT ML.... unless in Bukit Bintang.... there are so many of thems by the pedestrian or sidewalk..... openly being offered.
Currently GMP is temporarily suspending their business until further notice. Perhaps they are attempting to renovate and amend the environment. So, less 1 more playground in o town.

Old 13-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
agon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Currently GMP is temporarily suspending their business until further notice. Perhaps they are attempting to renovate and amend the environment. So, less 1 more playground in o town.
No!!!!!!!!! Plan to visit this week!!! Guess i might go to B club n hav a look. Maybe they shld have themselves to b blame for the way they do biz.
Old 13-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by agon View Post
No!!!!!!!!! Plan to visit this week!!! Guess i might go to B club n hav a look. Maybe they shld have themselves to b blame for the way they do biz.
Where is this B place?
Old 14-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

bulbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI, the cause of their exposure is solely based on the management code of conduct. They aggresively pulling customers simply as passer by or pedestrian (male), whenever a man or boy crosses or walks along the street, the manager and their local CKT masseuses will wave and scream at you "Abang! Abang! Mau amoi? Sini ada manyak amoi cantik! Mali tengok lah! Vietnam, Thai dan Cina! Masuk, masuk! Tak ngam tak pa!"

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

YES I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U BRO .ESP D CKT MASSEUSES.IRRITATING
Old 17-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

Have read through the threads for past 3 months. Thank you for sharing
Most discussion are for FJs.

As I may be going there for few days, and wish to get good massage daily with a happy ending, where is the best place?
Old 18-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Kakilang88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninespiral View Post
i want! pm me pls
bro please PM to me. thks
Old 18-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Solomon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Hi I am new to Ipoh, just reach here for 2 days, and wanted to look for quickie joints like pudu kl. any Ipoh Sifu would recommend? Or any cheap joints around Ipoh?
Old 19-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nerrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do ant bros know of a good massage or tantric massage service in ipoh? am willing to share some private contacts
Old 19-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Anyone know plce that has nasi lemak wl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1