The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
Is the wuzhong road area still happening? There used to be a very big sauna club there that I used to visit (I can't rmb the name now)... Is it still in operation??
Ok, I remember now..it's called 吉原.. does anyone know if it's still operating?
Old 09-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Power69ner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Looks like more or less, the coast s clear.. Outdoor shooting activity can commence again.. Hahaha..
Hi to all bros,

Just back from Shanghai Pudong over the weekends for business.

Day 1 - Tried bro ebonkie's stable and I can confirm that the stable is as per his FRs and photos. Very easy and smooth transactions; just follow his booking steps. Bro ebonkie also very friendly and easy going by answering all my stupid quires via smses.

Day 2 - Local friend brought me to Bodhi Sauna. For bros who have been to Macau, the set up is similar. Changing is done in an open hall with lockers. No. wrist tags will then be given to you. Lead to a big room where the girls will be lined up for choosing. Upper flr rooms are more expensive as they are themes. Shower followed by Nuru massage then the full actions.

Personal feel is I prefer bro ebonkie's stable as they will give u the GFE. The sauna type more commercial lah.

Happy Bonking to all.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Looks like more or less, the coast s clear.. Outdoor shooting activity can commence again.. Hahaha..
Sinkie land also sianz! U know i hard massage lover, knn arrange 1 hr, paid 100 sinkie bucks, sbf ad said until her massage like no horse run, i sms to verify whether can hard massage also can........ended up another plano player who can even massage my bones, painful! Asked her, she said she only learned how to massage few days ago thru a 速成班! Hiaz ended up piano for 15 mins then chit chat until times up, pay up and leave!

Hope to get back to Tiongkok soon for a good hard rub down!
Old 09-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
Ok, I remember now..it's called 吉原.. does anyone know if it's still operating?
Closed for very long time already!~

得到越多
失去更多
Old 09-06-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, where is bodhi sauna? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power69ner View Post
Hi to all bros,

Day 1 - Tried bro ebonkie's stable and I can confirm that the stable is as per his FRs and photos. Very easy and smooth transactions; just follow his booking steps. Bro ebonkie also very friendly and easy going by answering all my stupid quires via smses.

Day 2 - Local friend brought me to Bodhi Sauna. For bros who have been to Macau, the set up is similar. Changing is done in an open hall with lockers. No. wrist tags will then be given to you. Lead to a big room where the girls will be lined up for choosing. Upper flr rooms are more expensive as they are themes. Shower followed by Nuru massage then the full actions.

Personal feel is I prefer bro ebonkie's stable as they will give u the GFE. The sauna type more commercial lah.

Happy Bonking to all.

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 09-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Bro, where is bodhi sauna? Thanks
Baidu...............in pudong, near longyang lu!

Cheers!
Old 09-06-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge View Post
Closed for very long time already!~
It also goes by the name 姚虹..confirm closed ah?
Old 09-06-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Baidu...............in pudong, near longyang lu!

Cheers!
bro, u have the Chinese name? cant get anything with Bodhi spa eh.. thanks bro

Old 09-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, u have the Chinese name? cant get anything with Bodhi spa eh.. thanks bro
浦东博地会所。。。。 longyang lu。。。。enjoy bro!

For a minute i tot u so kind want to know my ah tiong name, hehe.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
浦东博地会所。。。。 longyang lu。。。。enjoy bro!

For a minute i tot u so kind want to know my ah tiong name, hehe.
Hahah. Thanks bro!

Old 09-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahah. Thanks bro!
博地 got diff rates, so ask the manager to explain before u select and engage.

Have fun bro!
Old 10-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power69ner View Post
Hi to all bros,

Day 1 - Tried bro ebonkie's stable and I can confirm that the stable is as per his FRs and photos. Very easy and smooth transactions; just follow his booking steps. Bro ebonkie also very friendly and easy going by answering all my stupid quires via smses

Happy Bonking to all.
Thx bro for the FR.. Hope you had a great time in SH..

Last edited by ebonkie; 10-06-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 11
Kulai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKulai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support ! ! !
Old 10-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
博地 got diff rates, so ask the manager to explain before u select and engage.

Have fun bro!
thanks bro!

Old 11-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dllixinzhe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, im going to shanghai next week. Will be staying in 美仑大酒店 near 中山公园, Any spa nearby here which is highly recommended?

What is the price range in SH?
Spa? Overnite? Pershot?

Hope bro here can advice so i can know what to expect there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1