The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2012, 04:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
remo61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

hi just doing my part in sharing the limited experience i have..hope other bros can do the same.

U can try Classic Spa along Jalan Pasir Puteh. Quite decent place inside. Asked for massage n was quoted a price of rm68 if im not mistaken. The guy said its inclusive of unlimited spa/sauna usage + 1 hour massage. Spa looked decent enuf. Went upstairs and after a moment a mature thai ML came. To be honest i was slightly disappointed but her massage proved otherwise. It was good. She was quite strong built n relieved all the tight knots. Quoted rm50 for HJ but i wasnt interested. I could still feel the massage the morning after.

Name: forgot (no 66)
Old 28-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seela85 View Post
yes bro.... syuen i never try it... but far park and tosek already try....
but now not daring go to tosek... i heard got rush somany time d.... now i oso don't know where to go... all sapu d... boring in ipoh d....
Wipe out? I guess not because the supply of tom yam cannot meet one's taste suits one's flavor. Either the tom yam are too mature or out of proportion. I'm talking about tasek.

The fair park frolic still going on but the girls are very random ranging from popiah to prc. Unfortunately, some of the girls are imported by the OKT himself and but the OKT cannot assure the customers of its girl's quality of service.

Talking about Syuen, if you live in o'town long enough, everybody knows there're 2 operators. One of them is Mr. Lim and his stocks have quality of service assurance compared with his rival Xiao Jun the Mamasan, her stocks are circulated from 1 place to another. Although sometimes when you browse her stock via online catalogue but the photos are only deceiving our naked eyes. Once you pick a wrong meat, you'll buy a lesson. But sometimes her girls are pretty and servicing is satisfactory.

Has anybody try the current Paragon Hotel's discreet gem?? The Kinta Riverfront, MH, Seemsoon, Ecotel. All under the same OKTs

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"
Old 28-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
XtheRest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to paragon before... R u talkin about the thai massage there?

Then yes, i tried 2 times. Cant remember how much for one hour massage. Because 2 times also quite drunk...lol... Not mistaken around 70... Both times the same thai girl offered FJ... I paid her rm100 each time for her extras... There only serve thai girls and quality i would rate 6/10... Inside the area got around 5 - 6 small cubicles with mattresses on the floor... Each cubicle covered by curtain...

For those that havent been there before, go in the hotel main entrance then go straight till u see a staircase... Go up... On the left is a pub... Go straight till u see an old aunty sitting on the sofa/chair...she will ask u want massage not... U guys take it from there...

Watching the Olympics opening... Ok only... China that time better...

Cheers...
Old 28-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyu2hell View Post
Hey bro,
Where is this rm15 juice place in bercham? can point it out?
Thanks
Take care when going there... That place got raided few times jor wan...

No overnite service provided.. Basically for ST only... Rm160 if not mistaken one shot...

Its next to Fresh hotel bercham...

Cheers
Old 28-07-2012, 07:56 AM
Samster

Re: ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHH2222MK6 View Post
Wipe out? I guess not because the supply of tom yam cannot meet one's taste suits one's flavor. Either the tom yam are too mature or out of proportion. I'm talking about tasek.

Hmmm i go see tasek okt Ken as last resort only... Quality 3 years ago very good... Now drop standard jor... Ken is cool thats why i go back to him... Paid rm550 from 9pm till 12pm next day...sounds good but with the girl i manage to get, one week also no use ler... Hahaha... :-)

Need a place like Beach Club KL here... Sighs...

The girls at golden palace karaoke is pretty... Both MIC and viets also nice... B-)

Last edited by XtheRest; 28-07-2012 at 08:12 AM.
Old 28-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulukote View Post
i ve been to few massage joints in ipoh.. one word to describe.. cock-massage.. they r all only interested to hold the didi n suck our notes out.. never had any proper massage.. at least gv la some gud massage then play the bradder la.. opposite Excelsior few massage joints.. i went last week.. sien.. the gal play tepuk2 for 40 minutes.. no massage at all.. ohh i miss malacca massage centres..
Hahaha.. Like that wan la these type of massage places... Tepuk here and there then turn around then they start their marketing skills

Have u tried the massage place at one of the shop lots between De Gardens and Esso petrol station? That place not bad.. Last time went there had a Milf prc massage lady... That one hour massage very gfe till she gave me BBBJ without asking during HJ...
She cabut that place already... Haizzz...
Old 28-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
seela85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Has anybody try the current Paragon Hotel's discreet gem?? The Kinta Riverfront, MH, Seemsoon, Ecotel. All under the same OKTs

MH i already survey... there got massage service only... maybe, other service will come soon... Kinta Riverfront no massage place... seemsoon & Ecotel i not sure.... anybody got survey this place r..??
Old 28-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seela85 View Post
MH i already survey... there got massage service only... maybe, other service will come soon... Kinta Riverfront no massage place... seemsoon & Ecotel i not sure.... anybody got survey this place r..??
Ermmm i think what bro AHH means is more of OKT like syuen/fairpark style of mirror at rooms cheong sessions than massage joints.

MH i went before also... Good massage but nothing naughty as i know, even after giving indirect hints to the middle age massage lady... Zzzz... Lol
Old 28-07-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

royalcap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It sound now the hunters are posting good locations to be visited...
Old 28-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Speedz3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Start camping at here.
Waiting for more info from all the pro..
Old 28-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DOOM7777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Port : Robin Spa
Name: Didn;'t ask
Race: viet
face / Look: 8/10 at first at the couch, then went in room, drop 1 to 7/10...face lots of holes, covered with thick makeup. but nice eyes.
Size : Small...lol one of my shorter gals I have had. Only around 4feet 10' I believe....
Body: 9/10 full ass and shapely
Boobs: I think C cup, for a small frame body looks like want to pop out...
bbbj: 7/10....nothing great but can pass
DATY: No
DFK: No
Fingering: no
FJ: Start with cowgirl for 3 min then she said tired, change missionary for 5 mins and later doggie another 5 before I finished my job..
GFE: She tries to be friendly, but hard to understand what she is saying half the time...She speaks little mandarin and english mixed together.
For trying I give 8/10. Come on there are some PRC at Syuen, even with no communication barrier, doesn't even want to talk too much.

Damage: RM178 + rm 20 tip If you go sure you can spot her in the 178 category.

Ok End..Short FR. I am sick of Robin, but still need to release so at the end end up there again .
Old 28-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulukote View Post
i ve been to few massage joints in ipoh.. one word to describe.. cock-massage.. they r all only interested to hold the didi n suck our notes out.. never had any proper massage.. at least gv la some gud massage then play the bradder la.. opposite Excelsior few massage joints.. i went last week.. sien.. the gal play tepuk2 for 40 minutes.. no massage at all.. ohh i miss malacca massage centres..
Depend on your luck. I find imperial had some prc Milf that can actually do the massage thing pretty well and a fairly good HJ..... Forgot her name already ..not been back since as I was on business with an associate. Would try again but bro AHH says to try others.
Old 30-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mamatei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

The fair park frolic still going on but the girls are very random ranging from popiah to prc. Unfortunately, some of the girls are imported by the OKT himself and but the OKT cannot assure the customers of its girl's quality of service.

Talking about Syuen, if you live in o'town long enough, everybody knows there're 2 operators. One of them is Mr. Lim and his stocks have quality of service assurance compared with his rival Xiao Jun the Mamasan, her stocks are circulated from 1 place to another. Although sometimes when you browse her stock via online catalogue but the photos are only deceiving our naked eyes. Once you pick a wrong meat, you'll buy a lesson. But sometimes her girls are pretty and servicing is satisfactory.

PLZ PM me the contact of OKT thanks
Old 31-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stryker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i heard Robin got new ladies in the last few weeks. A buddy who visited told me got one arabian also ? how far true is this ? any leads ?
Old 31-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
seela85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOM7777 View Post
Port : Robin Spa
Name: Didn;'t ask
Race: viet
face / Look: 8/10 at first at the couch, then went in room, drop 1 to 7/10...face lots of holes, covered with thick makeup. but nice eyes.
Size : Small...lol one of my shorter gals I have had. Only around 4feet 10' I believe....
Body: 9/10 full ass and shapely
Boobs: I think C cup, for a small frame body looks like want to pop out...
bbbj: 7/10....nothing great but can pass
DATY: No
DFK: No
Fingering: no
FJ: Start with cowgirl for 3 min then she said tired, change missionary for 5 mins and later doggie another 5 before I finished my job..
GFE: She tries to be friendly, but hard to understand what she is saying half the time...She speaks little mandarin and english mixed together.
For trying I give 8/10. Come on there are some PRC at Syuen, even with no communication barrier, doesn't even want to talk too much.

Damage: RM178 + rm 20 tip If you go sure you can spot her in the 178 category.

Ok End..Short FR. I am sick of Robin, but still need to release so at the end end up there again .
thanks for FR bro... u r right, i oso boring with Robin but no choice... last month, i try viet gal call baby... nice service but quite rushing... now wait for newcoming gals at Robin... any new gals there bro...??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1