The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
If cuc is the wrong-spelling, could it be cặc (penis) instead? I think the girl want a dog to eat his penis. haha..
dream on my boy .... vb unless real pros hardly eat the penis....

most of gf don't do it until having been with me for quite sometime ... it is not something in their culture really ....even when I take them down under, they are still not used to it .....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 01-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 16
evoking88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
Bro lament,

Wat will happen shd the vb stop n question by immigration? Will they question the guy too?

My apology if this question sound silly, reason i ask becos a vb ever propose tat i come back wif her. I politely rejected her.

Cheers!
no they will not question the guy but i guess if u go before the vb and tell the ica guy at the counter that shes ur gf etc and u willing to sponsor etc she will have a higher chance of coming in
Old 01-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post

most of gf don't do it until having been with me for quite sometime ... it is not something in their culture really ....even when I take them down under, they are still not used to it .....
I think you misunderstood. The original sentence is "cho an cuc". So, the VB will not do it by herself. She cursed that guy and wanted a "dog" to eat his penis.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

180 degree from what i encounter...
even those don't bu cac or don't know, 2nd meeting i will make sure they do it.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
180 degree from what i encounter...
even those don't bu cac or don't know, 2nd meeting i will make sure they do it.
maybe the girls I get are usually gone by the 1st meeting .....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 02-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Putting talent to wrong use

Teenager email hackers arrested in HCMC
================================================== ==
Six boys were arrested by Ho Chi Minh City police for allegedly hacking into email accounts.

A joint police task force have arrested six teenage boys who were allegedly involved in an email scam that stretched from Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City, VnExpress reported Monday.

Police say the boys have perpetrated the scam since, at least, May of last year.

The young men allegedly obtained the victims' email passwords through fake websites, investigators say.

Police in HCMC, Da Nang and the nearby Quang Tri Province have identified Phan Thanh Phat, a 19-year-old information technology student in Da Nang, as the individual responsible for creating a hundred such websites.

Phat said he sold the websites for VND150,000-200,000 (US$9.60) each to a group of people back in Quang Tri.

Five other boys, all under 18 years of age, have admitted to having used Phat’s websites to cheat people out of between VND200,000 and VND2,000,000 each.

After gaining access to the email accounts of hapless strangers, the teenagers signed into their accounts and sent out emails asked their friends and families to buy them mobile phone cards. They then resold the codes, online, at a lower prices.

An investigator from the HCMC Police said that many of the victims realized that they had been cheated but did not know how to report the crime or to whom. Others said they didn't bother to try, due to the small sums of money involved.

Police say they are still looking for three other people suspected of establishing similar websites.

Pham Kien Cuong, director of ITAS, a HCMC-based information security firm, said that Internet users should remain cautious about website asking them for personal information.

Source: Thanh Nien

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 02-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
victore6338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Bros, just like to check how much does a viet gal charge for an hour sex? Any bros can share their experience here? Thanks
Old 02-07-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by victore6338 View Post
Bros, just like to check how much does a viet gal charge for an hour sex? Any bros can share their experience here? Thanks
Bro ... I think you enquire at the wrong thread

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victore6338 View Post
Like what bro shysaint said this is not the thread to ask.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 03-07-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Who wants to have a doctorate or master deg???

Doctoral, master degrees sold for $900
================================================== =
Kien (C) and his wife deal with a customer to fake a university degree at the price of VND18 million, delivery after four days
Photo: Tuoi TreA fake but authentic-looking PhD and master degree from a reputable Vietnamese university can be obtained for less than US$1,000, Tuoi Tre found out.

In Ho Chi Minh City alone, the newspaper has uncovered at least four fake degree suppliers after several weeks investigating the situation.

A master degree costs VND18 million (US$870) and is issued four days after payment.

They are painstakingly crafted to look exactly as a real one and come with a stamped transcript showing grades for different subjects.

Those rings can forge high-quality documents including college degrees, high school diplomas, college transcripts, and English-language certificates.

Colors, shapes and paper quality look almost the same. Only when they are verified with the issuing schools does the secret come out.

Any degree that takes your fancy

On June 3 at a park on Hoang Van Thu Street in Ho Chi Minh City’s Tan Binh District, a man introduced himself as Kien and his wife met their customer to negotiate a deal.

“You want a diploma? I can give you a degree from any school you choose. It looks 100 percent like a genuine one,” the woman assured.

The ‘degree’ costs VND18 million and she told the customer to pay VND2 million upfront.

She promised to deliver the product after just four days and the remaining VND16 million is paid upon delivery.

To prove her credibility, she took from her bag a diploma and said “I’ve just finished this for a woman. It looks a hundred percent like a real one.”

The forged document was issued to “Nguyen Thi Hiep” by the “University of Law in Hanoi” in 2009. Hiep’s rank is “kha” or above average which is equivalent to grade B.

“Just give me enough money, your personal information and three ID-sized photos,” Kien told his client.

The woman then scribbled on a paper and gave this to the customer as a receipt.

On it she wrote “Producing degree for Mr. Tran Quang Cong, permanent residence in Nam Dinh, Master in accounting/auditing, graduating in 2010. At a price of VND18 million, VND2 million deposited. Delivery in 4 days.”

The ‘receipt’ was signed under the name of Nguyen Trung Kien.

Kien also boasted that he could make grade A+ degrees but it could only court suspicion.

“It’s better to get grade B”, he advised.

A stamped transcript of a fake Master degree ‘granted’ to Tran Quang Cong

Another diploma mill

Tuoi Tre journalists also met another fake degree supplier in Ward 11 of Go Vap District. This person offered same conditions but at more expensive price as a master degree there costs VND25 million.

Upon being asked to give a receipt, the seller took out his ID card by the name of Nguyen Van Hiep, permanent residence in Tan Tien, La Gi, Binh Thuan.

But Tuoi Tre suspects the ID card is forged as it has no embossed seal stamped on the photo.

Tuoi Tre also probed two others suppliers named Phong and Nam in a ring in District 10.

Nam agreed to faking a PhD degree in food technology from the HCMC Polytechnics University.

“VND18 million for a PhD degree, delivery after 3 days, deposit of VND1 million”, he loudly announced.

He boasted that he sourced materials for the forgery from authentic, degree-granting institutions. He only faked the seals and printed the names.

Nam also promised to produce notarized copies of the degree as well.

As promised

After four days, Kien called and asked his customer to come to the Thi Nghe Bridge that links districts 1 and Binh Thanh to obtain the degree.

But a different man calling himself Tuan arrived at the scene on a Honda Dream II and delivered the product. The motorbike’s license plate appeared to be made from two cut plates with illegible numbers.

Technical specifications are exactly as ordered: the holder’s name is Tran Quang Cong, graduation on August 10, 2010, majoring in accounting – auditing.

It was signed by Headmaster, Doctor Pham Van Nang.

One of the suppliers told Tuoi Tre that his ring delivers 30-40 degrees per month to customers, more than half of them to officials working for state agencies in the provinces.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 04-07-2011, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I got similar experience of vb friend dun take blow for me too. She told me she only save it for her husband. I find it weird but I respect her decision.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Inside massage parlors: first day on the ‘job’
==============================================

Tuoi Tre undercover journalists spent a month penetrating deep inside massage parlors and shed some light in this all-revealing new series on the sex, the pitiable living conditions, the tips, the techniques needed to survive and all the other kaleidoscopes.

Part 1: first day on the ‘job’

To work as a masseuse, one needs a license but most, if not to say all, massage parlors fake papers for their massage employees.

Called technicians, the masseuses just have to pay VND1.5-5 million (US$71-239) to get the licenses and certificates required for the massage job.

“We sisters will undertake the legalization for you. Massage certificates are quite easy to buy, looking like true ones even though they are forged,” said Van, owner of massage parlor B on Kha Van Can Street, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City.

When your journalists pretended to apply for a job as a masseuse at massage parlor TN in the city’s Thu Duc District, Hung, one of its managers, explained the modus operandi is simple.

The parlor would spend VND2 million on each newcomer and collect this sum back by subtracting it from massager’s tips every week.

Our first time

After having our applications accepted and having passed some grueling checks on body statistics and our willingness to work in the industry, we - Tuoi Tre undercover journalists - began to learn the first skills.

No sooner had we put our bags on the floor than Van, the owner, led us to a massage room and told us to touch this and that.

“If you learn well, I’ll let you cater to a client this afternoon”, she promised.

When a girl lay down on the bed, our mentor - Ms. Thanh - started to grope her to show us the sensitive body parts.

Thanh is a young, beautiful girl with just three weeks’ experience.

But Thanh quickly quit after demonstrating some basic massaging techniques.

“I succumb, sister! I can massage but cannot teach”, Thanh said.

The next morning, Van requested Thanh and three other girls to teach us again. Their different pedagogical techniques and massaging styles confused us and we did not know how to do.

“We just learned from our predecessors and improvise,” Thanh announced.

“Here, it’s important to know how to make clients relaxed and it’s okay to do a cursory job”, she advised.

Thanh emphasized the word “relaxed” once or twice. In the Vietnamese massage industry, ‘relax’ means a hand or mouth job.

Voyeur first, practice later

Meanwhile, new employees at massage parlor TN had to learn erotic massage first. To learn it, they are requested to secretly stand outside a massage room to sneak at a technician ‘serving’ the client.

At this parlor, we were told by a manager named Ngan to wait in front of a massage room at 10 a.m.

Through a glass on the door we saw a man lying comfortably in the bath tub and being meticulously washed from head to foot by a scantily-clad masseuse.

Suddenly, the customer looked at the door, spotted us and grumbled some words. We were ordered to retreat right away.

Later that night, we were sent to the ‘classroom’ again. We were panicked upon seeing a technician performing oral sex on a fat client.

Showing approval, Ngoc glared at us and raised her head asking: “accept that and I’ll let people teach you how to massage.”

Ngoc revealed that she wanted newcomers to see the prostitution acts first since many used to come there to learn massaging but quit after refusing to ‘relax’ customers.

“Willingness to relax customers is of crucial importance, massaging techniques are nothing,” she pointed out.

At another massage parlor named L. on Su Van Hanh St., District 5, HCMC, manager Thu looked me up and down and said I needed a certificate.

She offered to obtain it for me in return for VND2.5 million.

Two days after handing Thu a copy of my ID, passport-sized photo, and settling the fee, I received the certificate with my name on it, issued by a medical school in Dong Nai Province.

The license says that I completed a massage therapy course lasting between September 5 and November 5 of 2008.

In addition, I also received a healthcare book issued by a hospital in HCM City. It has details about blood test, HIV test and health conditions and carries a vague red seal.

According to Thu, all the papers are authentic. She also said she needed more ‘technicians’ and asked me if I had any friend to introduce to her.

Apart from massage parlors, many motorbike taxi drivers and brokers were also ready to sell massage certificates. Loc, a motorbike taxi driver in HCMC’s Tan Binh District, said the cost of producing a massage certificate is only VND1.2 million but its market price fetches VND1.5-2.5 million. The balance goes to brokers.

“They are often called fake certificates but in fact, the certificate and the seal are 100 percent authentic”, Loc told Tuoi Tre.

(to be continued)

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 04-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
iamtheman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woah, great news sharing!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I got similar experience of vb friend dun take blow for me too. She told me she only save it for her husband. I find it weird but I respect her decision.
haha...simple la....just change one new VB...for me dun satisfy my needs mean no more kc...what your VB told you are bull shit...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-07-2011, 09:40 AM
Samster

News of Police raid at Exxx get to Vn.......

Vietnamese women busted in the buff in Singapore
================================================== ====
Police arrested 20 Vietnamese women during a raid at a Joo Chiat Road KTV lounge on Wednesday.

Some of the women were entertaining customers in the nude when the raid took place, The New Paper understands.

The women, aged between 19 and 34, were arrested for immigration and vice-related offences.

Although the raid took place at around 9pm, it was close to midnight when the women came out of the lounge, Lianhe Wanbao reported.

They were scantily clad and wearing high-heeled shoes. Some of them tried to cover their faces with their hands and hair.

They were taken away in a police bus.

Some of the arrested Vietnamese women waved to the crowd that had gathered to watch as the police bus drove off.

Yesterday, when The New Paper went to the area, the lounge was in operation.

Several young Vietnamese women who were dressed sexily, stood outside the lounge.
The lounge is located along a row of two-storey shophouses.

A shop owner nearby, who did not want to be identified, said the patrons of the lounge were mostly Singaporeans.

Shirt & tie

He said in Mandarin: "I often see these young executives who are smartly dressed in business shirts and ties going in."

He said he has also occasionally seen Caucasian patrons go into the lounge.
"But the patrons are mostly men. Women don't go in there unless they are looking to be hostesses," he said.

The shop owner said he has been living in the area for more than 40 years and long-time residents have nicknamed Joo Chiat Road as "Vietnam Street because of the number of Vietnamese KTV lounges and restaurants nearby.

Another shop owner who did not want to be identified said she saw the Vietnamese women going up the police bus on the night of the raid.

She said although police raided the pubs and KTV lounges nearby frequently, this was the first time she saw such a large group of Vietnamese girls arrested.

In a separate incident, police arrested two Vietnamese women yesterday morning for soliciting at Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) casino.

According to a news release issued by the police, the two women, aged 28 and 32, had approached a security officer of the RWS casino at 5.30am while he was on duty.

The two women offered him sexual services for $250.

The security officer alerted his supervisor who then reported the matter to the police.
The two women were arrested.

The Acting Commander of Clementi Police Division, Deputy Assistant Commissioner S. Warrier said: "Soliciting in a public place is against the law.

"Police will continue to come down hard on such offenders."

Investigations are ongoing for both cases.

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1