The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 02-03-2012, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyolaika View Post
Thanks bro, that's great to know as Akiho was in my shortlist just based on her photos on the La Siora website. It's between her, Coco and Nana I think. It's going to be a hard decision! Anyone here sessioned with Coco before?
Sessioned with all three - had the most Chemistry with Akiho. Nana is great as well - will prob try to see her again. Coco has a very teasing touch but goes more with what she likes. Not that it's bad, but you can tell with most of the La Siora Mistresses that they do read your file/questionnaire and work in most of your likes. Coco is less so.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, seems the thai domina team visit to singapore is confirmed. just recieved a confirmation of their visit. . so I guess they got enough bookings to come over.those that havent book better hurry on the remaining slots . cheers and enjoy
Old 02-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
russenl is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiepoke View Post
I saw Mistress Suniya last week and can vouch for her golden shower being one of the best. She makes sure that you get a great view of her pussy while delivering. I have tried many of the Mistresses in Bangkok and Suniya is first rate.
Guys, this guy hit the sweetest spot i have tried bunch of mistresses over the past 7 yrs and tried GS but only managed to let them piss on my face, shower me completely once and shampoo me at times in a bathtub. i tried mistress suniya last year just out of the blue when some bro here alerted to her in town. i just fixed and served her in less than 24 hrs emailing n sms in back n forth. she is prompt

extra beauitful, mind of her own..n gives u some new things n like the bro said, she massages her pussy in front of your eyes, arousing you all the way....parts the lips, pulls it, shows you the beauty...n made me lie down n sat above me.....trust me...i just opened my mouth as if it was her toilet bowl, filled my mouth n drank 2 gulps without wasting more than a few drops, which spilled and this was the first time i ever drank piss. i was so aroused with it...that i asked her for a 2nd time n drank it again....this is on the hotel room floor not the bathtub, which is generally the mistresses normal style - i think they are not sure of themselves, and their piss and not sure whether the slave will drink fully or not. but mistress suniya is perfect in her aim and confident of forcing her slave to drink it without a need for cleaning the floor afterwards.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro jonah11, thanks for your FR! I enjoyed reading it!

I have been meaning to engage Miss Kathy but so far, no luck. Same goes for Miss Kitty. Our timings just dun seem to coincide.

You are really lucky to have both dominating you for so long!
We had a couple of double domming sessions together with Ms Minky and Ms Kitty. And I still owe them a FR.

What I had written is a rather long session......but thoroughly enjoyable.

Yes. It takes effort and time to make an appointment with the mistresses.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
mistress Kathy from collar me is so call my pretty mistress. she is pretty, tall and fair. I am her regular slave during session and friend outside of session.
No luck with her so far. Our timing cannot coincide.

Plus I felt a bit uncomfortable doing sessions in hotel.

Can be disruptive if someone starts to knock on the door.....
Old 02-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
the punishment is out now. she just sms me. she said she will slap my Dick 10 times mercilessly with her bare hand for the punishment. bros is that a good punishment. have you every tried before.
I remembered some years ago there was a particular HC gal who occasionally did bdsm to me. So once, I decided to be adventurous and told her I like to be dommed by being slapped in the face....So she asked if I am sure and really wanted her to do it.....Not suspecting anything so I replied her willingly and without hesitation.....

I remembered I was being blindfolded (cos she said I wasn't supposed to see plus she might feel hot and stripped off her clothes. I am not supposed to see her naked) and then the slaps came. Wow....Guess what? I started see stars with every slap, be it left or right.....until my cheeks were hot and probably red.....In the process, she gagged me with a towel cos I started to protest verbally that it was getting a bit unbearable....lol....Despite my gagged attempts, she continued until time is almost up.

So I asked her after that.....wah.....your hands very powerful and you seemed to train them well.....She replied.....Of course I played netball and volleyball for school team mah. No wonder......I saw stars.....Twinkle twinkle little stars. But I did not regret instead enjoy this session and similar ones with this gal....So bros, please do your due diligence or check with the gal by just a simple chit chat.....

Bro Robert Chua, I guess you better check with those domme.....Some might be martial arts exponent or Tawekwondo black belter.....Your jewels at stake.....
Old 02-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11 View Post
I remembered some years ago there was a particular HC gal who occasionally did bdsm to me. So once, I decided to be adventurous and told her I like to be dommed by being slapped in the face....So she asked if I am sure and really wanted her to do it.....Not suspecting anything so I replied her willingly and without hesitation.....

I remembered I was being blindfolded (cos she said I wasn't supposed to see plus she might feel hot and stripped off her clothes. I am not supposed to see her naked) and then the slaps came. Wow....Guess what? I started see stars with every slap, be it left or right.....until my cheeks were hot and probably red.....In the process, she gagged me with a towel cos I started to protest verbally that it was getting a bit unbearable....lol....Despite my gagged attempts, she continued until time is almost up.

So I asked her after that.....wah.....your hands very powerful and you seemed to train them well.....She replied.....Of course I played netball and volleyball for school team mah. No wonder......I saw stars.....Twinkle twinkle little stars. But I did not regret instead enjoy this session and similar ones with this gal....So bros, please do your due diligence or check with the gal by just a simple chit chat.....

Bro Robert Chua, I guess you better check with those domme.....Some might be martial arts exponent or Tawekwondo black belter.....Your jewels at stake.....

Can SiC? Love HC action
Old 02-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
johnleeee is stuck in moderation for some time to come

you like this?

Old 02-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
I'm sure it was an accident and not a deliberate punch.

Still, was a bit miffed. Two weeks in the planning. And I won't be able to schedule for another two weeks due to business travel.
Bro Schrodinger, as long as it is an accident, we can understand. I know what you mean about the planning part. It can be a pain trying to arrange a session but the rewards are well worth it, right?
Old 02-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah bro.. She is now diamond already after I have polished so many time. Have you met her recently?
Bro dell_lee_2003, I will certainly engage Miss Kathy with her lovely thigh high boots again. But first, let me try Miss Keiko with her lovely knee high boots!
Old 02-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiepoke View Post
I hear you. Hope they will check this site and make some changes. I personally never had an issue with them but I have always scheduled in Bangkok. I understand that things are slow there now and I would certainly see Singapore as an opportunity if I were on that side of the equation.

I would highly recommend Mistress Suniya when she travels there but have a hunch that she fills her schedule pretty quickly. She is very beautiful and very classy.
Bro okiepoke, if I am given a choice, I will prefer to session with them in Bangkok. But since I will not be going Bangkok for the time being, I doubt my sessions will materialized. Perhaps I should share my Bangkok tales another time.

As for Mistress Suniya, I have tried her as well but I am not as impressed with her as compared to Mistress Synee. But then again, that is just my opinion. I can see many bros here enjoy their sessions with Mistress Suniya and I am happy for them.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
FR copied from submarine dtd 17-02-2011 Post #1566 found here.

jonleee has created another clone nick after using leeejohn and cunty, police, liatioler etc. see my signature for the string of his other clones.

don't give him any info, don't ask him for info, he will just sabo joints as he has done so repeatedly. ignore him, or deduct his points but don't feed him info or points!
Bro jonleee, thanks for the heads-up. I have accidentally given points to this person when he was using the auntylosy nick with another bro's post. No wonder his post is so familiar as that was bro submarine's post.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Hi guys, seems the thai domina team visit to singapore is confirmed. just recieved a confirmation of their visit. . so I guess they got enough bookings to come over.those that havent book better hurry on the remaining slots . cheers and enjoy
Bro raygoat, I did not receive any email from them. I assume I am on their blacklist as Mistress Nurie was not happy with my candid feedback on Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina.

To the bros who have secured their sessions with them, have fun and do post your FRs!
Old 02-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11 View Post
We had a couple of double domming sessions together with Ms Minky and Ms Kitty. And I still owe them a FR.

What I had written is a rather long session......but thoroughly enjoyable.

Yes. It takes effort and time to make an appointment with the mistresses.
Bro jonah11, I cannot wait to read your FR!

As for dominatrix with some martial arts experience, I am happy to say I have engaged them though not in Sillypore. In one word, FUN!
Old 02-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jonleee is the clone. Johnleee is the one who alert us. actually, this jonleee has been writing about session with thai mistress copy from elsewhere. I wonder what is his intention? but well, I think who are the actual SBF chongster and who is the clone / imposter / time waster I think familiar nicks here will know. Thats why if someone PM me for contact, I will see whether they contributed before or not. Most of the time the one asking for contact dont even bother to do the read up and they dont share info but expect other people to spoon feed them. This type of PM I will just ignore them. If they want information from others, share with others first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1