The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2005, 10:46 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Skyriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydidi
Anyone going to Skyriver next time, call me together...I am first timer...little nervous
Bro, i suggest u PM bro KL Top 1001 Fucker bro KLKOOL ur mobile... Inside 24 hours he will sms coz he will cheong everyday.
Old 18-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydidi
Anyone going to Skyriver next time, call me together...I am first timer...little nervous
Bro... PM me ur mobile, then we can meet up for teh tarik first... our normal gathering leh heheh, then you will be less nervous.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 18-12-2005, 12:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
I know u joking lah.... hehehe.... no earning anything, just personal enjoyment.
bro i heard tat there is some new stock ariving izzit true?
had u try liou mah!
Old 18-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
k3nnyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had the pleasure of visiting Skyriver last night and it was quite busy but the dude at the counter didnt seem hesitant about letting us in.. I was thinking if he asks me for the captains name means have to move on to Spa de Palace cause i dont know the captains name..

So we went in.. 4 of us, sit down, talk cock sing song for awhile.. and finally decided to go and have a look.. From the parade, there was around 9 - 10 girls.. all very beautiful although a majority had facial moles/dot(s).

Not a problem for some, but a problem for me..

The girl i took thankfully had none of that.. hehehe

Name: Wen Wen
From: Hunan or something that sounds relatively similar..
Licking: 6.5
BBBJ: 6 <-- too short..
AR: 4 <-- even shorter
FJ: 9 <--- Her hole was so tight i cannot believe it.. it made up for her short bbbj/ar.. was just amazing i cannot hold it very long..

But overall, a very nice and chatty girl.. sit down and tried to vaguely navigate my way thru a conversation with my lousy mandarin..

Now i must make it a point to remember the captains name.. hehe

Hope this was helpful! Must try to get my other 3 fellow cheong-buddies to write their FR's too.. but they're abit apprehensive.. hahaha

PS: how do i up somebody's points and when should i up somebody's points?

Thanks a bunch again
Old 18-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3nnyx
I had the pleasure of visiting Skyriver last night and it was quite busy but the dude at the counter didnt seem hesitant about letting us in.. I was thinking if he asks me for the captains name means have to move on to Spa de Palace cause i dont know the captains name..

So we went in.. 4 of us, sit down, talk cock sing song for awhile.. and finally decided to go and have a look.. From the parade, there was around 9 - 10 girls.. all very beautiful although a majority had facial moles/dot(s).

Not a problem for some, but a problem for me..

The girl i took thankfully had none of that.. hehehe

Name: Wen Wen
From: Hunan or something that sounds relatively similar..
Licking: 6.5
BBBJ: 6 <-- too short..
AR: 4 <-- even shorter
FJ: 9 <--- Her hole was so tight i cannot believe it.. it made up for her short bbbj/ar.. was just amazing i cannot hold it very long..

But overall, a very nice and chatty girl.. sit down and tried to vaguely navigate my way thru a conversation with my lousy mandarin..

Now i must make it a point to remember the captains name.. hehe

Hope this was helpful! Must try to get my other 3 fellow cheong-buddies to write their FR's too.. but they're abit apprehensive.. hahaha

PS: how do i up somebody's points and when should i up somebody's points?

Thanks a bunch again
Good FR bro... The upping of point is entirely up to you. How to do it is that next to someones post, there is a scale. Click on the scale, a window will pop up asking u to approve or disapprove a post. Approve adds points... disapprove minus points; additions or minus will be according to your power, which u get 1 for every year u r a member of SBF. U can only up 1 person in 24 hrs, and cannot up the same person more than once within a period of time. Cheers and enjoy cheonging. BTW, why not try to attend our next gathering...

Old 18-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Samster

Bro KLKOOL,

I cant seem to find the scale you mentioned which i can use to up points for people?

Can be more specific as to its location?

Thanks.. and apologize for the inconvenience.
Old 18-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro KLKOOL,

I cant seem to find the scale you mentioned which i can use to up points for people?

Can be more specific as to its location?

Thanks.. and apologize for the inconvenience.
Bro, look for this sign...

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ForumPtAdd.jpg

Old 18-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Samster

Ahh... thank you for that..

Now i know how and i just upped your points with my lone power point for that help.

Thanks a bunch
Old 19-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ahh... thank you for that..

Now i know how and i just upped your points with my lone power point for that help.

Thanks a bunch
Haha...no worries bro Anytime u need any help with stuff, just post of PM us. Happy Bonking

Old 19-12-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy
Where is sky river located?! time square?!
Sky River Health Spa
C1-C7, Block C, Ground Floor,
Kuala Lumpur Plaza Shopping Complex (Rear Entrance),
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-2148 8118
Fax: 03-2145 9873
http://www.malaysiayellowpages.net/sky/

gigantic_tk
Old 19-12-2005, 10:08 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 0
fong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro wanna cheong tonite i think i m going to skyriver tonite to cheak out the stock! any 1 wana joint me?
Old 19-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Wished I knew of this place when I was in KL 2 months back....
sighhzzz...
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 19-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fong
any bro wanna cheong tonite i think i m going to skyriver tonite to cheak out the stock! any 1 wana joint me?
Wah... ur horniness level also so high ah....

Old 19-12-2005, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Wished I knew of this place when I was in KL 2 months back....
sighhzzz...
Hehe, bro.. no worries leh, now u know. Next time u come to KL, hope we can meet up wif u. Until then, Happy Bonking

Old 19-12-2005, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hehe, bro.. no worries leh, now u know. Next time u come to KL, hope we can meet up wif u. Until then, Happy Bonking
That's a 10-4 !!

always interested to meet up with you and the others like TD, DeKuip, Boinker, NightDevil, Katoey and Shiok1968 etc....

In S'pore... can give me a beep too...

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1