The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
WolsToTheGame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BJ/HJ with poking of ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
TT rtc for a month I think
Seems so from her thread. Just a month still can lah
Old 16-05-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 5
jjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud ofjjch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
This Shi shi looks hot!
Anyone tried her?
I hope she can do more dirrty hardcore stuff than MM and TT

I believe she used to be ke le from one of the old threads. Seeing her new thread got some photos are quite similar. Back then she had a prostate massage cum HJ package which was damn shiok. Unlike some girls like Sha sha that just do finger thrusting, kele (or shi shi here) will press on ur prostate and make U go harder and feel it more. My kind of thing

Waiting for my up (up return in order):
CLouboutin
SirLance
Samkieu
tropiccana
Upup1234
hamsapkwai
slicker69
MrAves
Greenfrog
Ecuader
Joined2005

Second round:
Havanna Slicks X2
ejectjoy
Old 16-05-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolsToTheGame View Post
Hi all,

Not sure if any fellow bros into this but ever since a ML (TT from bro exchange) did it to me, found it very shiok and I think quite hard to find MLs who are good at it or willing to do it. Wonder if bros can share some recommendations?
That's why they do in prison to extract sperm from prisoners. Of course not with BJ, with HJ only.

I had this experience from a china lady in golden mile tower last year. Her name is Esther. I went for her facial service. It costs around 50 dollars. Any bro tried her before? During facial, she brought up the HJ service, i told her i may not be able to cum cos i was quite tired. She replied that i sure would come out one. She boasted that she is very skillful. She was very persistent and i gave in by asking how much. She quoted me 150 and i told her i didn't have so much money. Told her my pay day hasn't come, only left with 50 dollars in my wallet after the 50 dollars facial service. Eventually she agreed with the 50 dollars HJ without any touching. During HJing me, she suddenly poked my ass with her finger. I felt very shiok and in less than a minute, i came out. She continued her persistent hard selling by saying she never wear glove for the ass poking, she said other ppl usually put on glove.

Anyway, for those who can tolerate hard selling and still enjoy HJ with ass poking, msg me for her contact and try her out and post FR here. Don't simply ask for contact for fun okie?

Rgds,
James
Old Yesterday, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
She continued her persistent hard selling by saying she never wear glove for the ass poking, she said other ppl usually put on glove.
wah lan this one also selling point?

i dun care her finger kenna my sai but if she never wash clean clean she transfer my sai to another bro face during facial... knn....
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: BJ/HJ with poking of ass

I agree that some ladies who know how to slowly and sensually finger your ass..it's kinda high!
Same u get your ass lick and U do the same 4 her!

Next she will blindfold u and get a 6-7 inch DILDO / VIBRATOR and penetrate your ass...haha ��
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

i dun care her finger kenna my sai but if she never wash clean clean she transfer my sai to another bro face during facial... knn....
Lol... Bro u damn funny but I can see your point
Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I agree that some ladies who know how to slowly and sensually finger your ass..it's kinda high!

Next she will blindfold u and get a 6-7 inch DILDO / VIBRATOR and penetrate your ass...haha ��
Anyone did that to you bro?
Old Yesterday, 04:00 PM
Samster

newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyone did that to you bro?
Hmm..TT did that with her small vib!

I have use my fingers and dildo on some Thai girls!
Like DP...if u know what I mean!
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
One may neber know, so many types of bro out there, there may be some who finds it kinky to have sai on their face. Just saying. 🤣🤣
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:

Interesting thread, I’m not surprised that it’s TT… She quite hardcore
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
Samster

Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bros,

Found this ML (https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiao-qi/) from researching the BDSM thread and she just came back to SG. Paid her a visit and really fun lady to talk to. I did not opt for SM but bros interested maybe can consider, she have lots of tools in her apartment. During the massage, she realised I like my ass poked when I became harder when she inserted a finger. Kept teasing me and asked me if I liked more. Told her yes and gave me an explosive finish by poking and HJ at the same time. Certainly worth RTM for me
Ooh… she is back, tried her in her last stint, not bad. She has this technique where u lie face down with your thighs spread and propped up against her thighs. Then she will put a basin of warm soapy water below and sensually wash your dick and asshole. The feeling really quite shiok!
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Interesting thread, I’m not surprised that it’s TT… She quite hardcore
I think ink MM and TT both have upskill their sexual services!
I can't say for the rest of us ...man..but
Somedays I just wanna sexually Abuse them and somedays I just want 2 be abused and treated like a freaky perverted dogg!
Old Today, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Ooh… she is back, tried her in her last stint, not bad. She has this technique where u lie face down with your thighs spread and propped up against her thighs. Then she will put a basin of warm soapy water below and sensually wash your dick and asshole. The feeling really quite shiok!
Or get her to tie you up on bed and let you try ruin orgasm. She hj you till the edge and stop. Repeat and see how many rounds you can hold. If you can’t hold, than game over. Manage to hold 5 round and the ending is explosive. Told me a guy manage to hold 11 round. Damn salute that bro.
Old Today, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Or get her to tie you up on bed and let you try ruin orgasm. She hj you till the edge and stop. Repeat and see how many rounds you can hold. If you can’t hold, than game over. Manage to hold 5 round and the ending is explosive. Told me a guy manage to hold 11 round. Damn salute that bro.
Wow bro, sounds really challenging. So it was just hj all the way, no sudden dildo or vibrator appearing right? Being tied means gg if she pulled something like that out like what bro newswing described...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1