The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whatdoyoumean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DISCUSSION BIG BREASTS MASSEURS (natural ones only please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Review by a Bro posted upon request,

First visit though, reached n went into the room ushered by another PRC also with big boobs 😝…. Seem like their uniform very loose type can show cleavage…
Then I wait a while, th sweet syt came in n greeted me wearing the work uniform with yoga pants and a revealing top
Her face looks a bit to the mid 20s but still acceptable cos her boobs big!
Then when massaging, I turned my head to look at her, surprised that her spa uniform already off!!! Only left with her wearing a black tank top like spaghetti strap shirt n yoga pants!! Wow very turn on when ML wear this to massage…
Then popped the GQ:
Slowly my face still facing down, she HDLY my ass hole there n balls area.. then flipped over.
She told me put my both legs on her thigh, then she pull her spaghetti strap down to reveal the 2 big soft melons!! 😱!!!
then she say use them to help me PCC of cos I say ok…
Then I bend up to squeeze her tits n suck her nipples, told her so big wow. She shyly say not big haha…
Got a bit slight sag but cos of the size but it’s ok…
She boobfuck me n look me in the eyes damm cheeky sia…
Then when I about to cum, I tell her to stand beside me to HJ me, then she automatic lick my nipples n my hands still cupping her boobs then in no time I shoot a lot out!!!
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 27-03-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hewhowaitsforsu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Share contact please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
former D cup rose from G land is back..those who got her ctc can get to enjoy her services once more..boobs rub can cover yr whole D...
Old 27-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
I have one natural soft C Cup and above boobs ML to share. Her massage is solid and extras are good too.
Hi bro, can share ctc and dmg pls?
Old 27-03-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 1
Gabriel210823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I have one natural soft C Cup and above boobs ML to share. Her massage is solid and extras are good too.
can pls share bro? TIA.
Old 27-03-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Marineking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

First visit though, reached n went into the room ushered by another PRC also with big boobs 😝…. Seem like their uniform very loose type can show cleavage…
Then I wait a while, th sweet syt came in n greeted me wearing the work uniform with yoga pants and a revealing top
Then when massaging, I turned my head to look at her, surprised that her spa uniform already off!!! Only left with her wearing a black tank top like spaghetti strap shirt n yoga pants!! Wow very turn on when ML wear this to massage…
Then popped the GQ:
Slowly my face still facing down, she HDLY my ass hole there n balls area.. then flipped over.
She told me put my both legs on her thigh, then she pull her spaghetti strap down to reveal the 2 big soft melons!! 😱!!!
Then I bend up to squeeze her tits n suck her nipples, told her so big wow. She shyly say not big haha…
Then when I about to cum, I tell her to stand beside me to HJ me, then she automatic lick my nipples n my hands still cupping her boobs then in no time I shoot a lot out!!!
Pm details pls
Old 28-03-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marineking View Post
Pm details pls
Shoot a pm to you.Do check
Old 28-03-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Any one tried Rachel before?

Now in Eunous Spa, previosly in Orchard/ Sommerset Spa.

From her wechat photo, boobs are big too.
Old 28-03-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Any one tried Rachel before?

Now in Eunous Spa, previosly in Orchard/ Sommerset Spa.

From her wechat photo, boobs are big too.
Not big
10chars
Old 29-03-2024, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sed999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can share ctc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Hougang got 1 cat 1 spa with shared shower. Visited once went ahead with 68. Mid 20s young Thai with natural C/D. 2B damage. Shared with others and was told that I must go w** j** (O park area) to try m**i instead for super budget song song experience
Old 29-03-2024, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone try before these huge tits?

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/yi-lin-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/da-mi-mi-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/jenny-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-bobo/
Old 29-03-2024, 06:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Share ctc bro. Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Old 29-03-2024, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Look dam delicious can share contacts and dmg?
Old 29-03-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
righttime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can share contact bro? Thanks
Old 29-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Any one of the above huge tits can make u suffocated to death sia ..
Old 29-03-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

First visit though, reached n went into the room ushered by another PRC also with big boobs ��…. Seem like their uniform very loose type can show cleavage…
Then popped the GQ:
She told me put my both legs on her thigh, then she pull her spaghetti strap down to reveal the 2 big soft melons!! ��!!!

Replied to all pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1