The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Torso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recurrence Ulcer

Hi shifus and bros,

I have a question here, I have been having recurrence ulcer in my mouth since 2020 ish, and it seems weird and all to keep having recurrence ulcer. Searched it up a little and suspect it might be syphilis?

But from what I read, syphilis is usually painless, but mine seems to be painful, tho some sites suggest ulcer might be painful. Also it was mentioned that the breakout ulcer will be from the spot that the bacterial comes in from, so if recurrent ulcer would be from the same spot? But I gotten it at the side wall of mouth as well. I do paint some ML in the past too, so possibly this is the entry of the virus?

Also side note, I also know it could be "Aphthous ulcers" which has no known cause, but not entirely sure. I do not think it is herpes as I do not have blisters in my mouth prior to the ulcer. It is only usually when the blister broke then the ulcer will form and whilst healing, it will then form crust, but I have no such symtoms. So any bros have this as well or could suggest what STD is there with my symptoms?

I sleep late every night as well like 3-4am ish which I read online could be the cause for the recurrence ulcer as well. Please advice me bros :')
Old 19-01-2024, 12:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recurrence Ulcer

Does it recur in the same spot every time?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-01-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Does it recur in the same spot every time?
Sometimes, yes , but most of the times random, like side of the walls of the cheeks, edge of tongue also, and there was once at the gum part behind the wisdom tooth area, not sure if it's syphilis. Sometimes I also bite tio, so understand thats my own mistake..
Old 20-01-2024, 02:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
Sometimes, yes , but most of the times random, like side of the walls of the cheeks, edge of tongue also, and there was once at the gum part behind the wisdom tooth area, not sure if it's syphilis. Sometimes I also bite tio, so understand thats my own mistake..
If it is occurring at random locations it definitely is not syphilis.

The syphilis chancre occurs at the point of infection, heals and then goes latent till the next stage of the infection.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 20-01-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
If it is occurring at random locations it definitely is not syphilis.

The syphilis chancre occurs at the point of infection, heals and then goes latent till the next stage of the infection.
Thanks for the reply boss, but how do we explain for the recurrence ulcer then? It's like die die will have 1 ulcer at any point of time, sometimes on tongue also. And lets say if i have one on tongue near the tip, if I were to touch any other parts of my mouth with that ulcer, the places I touched should be infected with syphilis right?
Old 20-01-2024, 01:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Thanks for the reply boss, but how do we explain for the recurrence ulcer then? It's like die die will have 1 ulcer at any point of time, sometimes on tongue also. And lets say if i have one on tongue near the tip, if I were to touch any other parts of my mouth with that ulcer, the places I touched should be infected with syphilis right?
my.clevelandclinic.org
Mouth Ulcers: Harmful or Just Annoying?
2–3 minutes
Mouth ulcer vs. canker sore: What’s the difference?

“Mouth ulcer” is a broad term that describes any sore or ulceration inside your mouth. As we mentioned earlier, canker sores are the most common type of mouth ulcer. They affect about 20% of the general population. Many people use the terms “mouth ulcer” and “canker sore” interchangeably.

You might get a canker sore if you have a folate, vitamin B or iron deficiency. But in most cases, canker sores appear without a known cause and for no apparent reason. They can also recur (return), meaning they come and go over the course of your lifetime.

Some people confuse canker sores with cold sores (fever blisters), but they’re very different. A canker sore appears inside your mouth. A cold sore forms outside your mouth, usually on your lips. Canker sores aren’t contagious, but cold sores are.

How do you know if your mouth ulcer is bad?

Anytime you have a mouth sore that lasts longer than three weeks, schedule a visit with your provider. Mouth ulcers that don’t go away could point to other underlying health conditions.

Are mouth ulcers a sign of cancer?

Usually not, but it’s possible. A mouth ulcer that doesn’t go away could be a sign of oral cancer. In most cases of mouth cancer, mouth ulcers appear on or under the tongue.

Most mouth ulcers are harmless. But if you have a mouth sore that won’t heal, you should talk to a healthcare provider.

A note from Cleveland Clinic

Most mouth ulcers aren’t dangerous. But they can be a huge inconvenience. Mouth sores cause pain that can keep you from enjoying the things you love, like eating certain foods, drinking comfortably, playing an instrument or kissing your partner. Your mouth ulcer will probably go away within two weeks. In the meantime, you can try over-the-counter medications and home remedies to reduce pain until the sore heals. If you have a mouth ulcer that doesn’t heal after three weeks, schedule a visit with a healthcare provider. You might have an underlying condition that needs treatment.

Old 20-01-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I sleep late every night as well like 3-4am ish which I read online could be the cause for the recurrence ulcer as well. Please advice me bros :')
1st thing: change your sleep habits. I used to sleep 2-3am too, having only just 3-4 hours of sleep each day. I always have multiple ulcers during that period.

2nd thing: diet: eat more of such food: fish, papaya, pineapple and bean sprouts. These help with healing of ulcers. Sam admin shared about vitamins and minerals that contribute to ulcer and health.

Painting MLs put u at risk of HPV as well. Perhaps focus on the 1st 2 points first, before suspecting STDs.

May the odds be ever in your favour
Old 20-01-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Are mouth ulcers a sign of cancer?

Usually not, but it’s possible. A mouth ulcer that doesn’t go away could be a sign of oral cancer. In most cases of mouth cancer, mouth ulcers appear on or under the tongue.

Most mouth ulcers are harmless. But if you have a mouth sore that won’t heal, you should talk to a healthcare provider.
Thanks boss again for your input, yeah I had ulcers under the tongue too or at the side of the tongue.. Read on lack of vitamin B also, so I now start to buy those vitamin B drinks...but then the sores heals quite fast too, like within 2 weeks so doesnt fit in mouth cancer, read up on mouth cancer symptoms too but ugh not very sure.... again thanks for your input..!
Old 20-01-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
1st thing: change your sleep habits. I used to sleep 2-3am too, having only just 3-4 hours of sleep each day. I always have multiple ulcers during that period.

2nd thing: diet: eat more of such food: fish, papaya, pineapple and bean sprouts. These help with healing of ulcers. Sam admin shared about vitamins and minerals that contribute to ulcer and health.

Painting MLs put u at risk of HPV as well. Perhaps focus on the 1st 2 points first, before suspecting STDs.

May the odds be ever in your favour
I do agree I sleep like 2-4am ish but i have at least 5-6 hours of sleep, and weekend will be used to repay my sleep debt, but hopefully its nothing serious as I do suspect mouth cancer also..
Old 20-01-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I do agree I sleep like 2-4am ish but i have at least 5-6 hours of sleep, and weekend will be used to repay my sleep debt, but hopefully its nothing serious as I do suspect mouth cancer also..
How old are u? I don't think it about how much u sleep but how late U sleep. I was worried about mouth cancer too then.
Once I adjusted my sleep hours, the ulcer issue was cleared. Something like body being too heaty (as per Chinese physician) due to burning midnight oil/sleeping late
Old 20-01-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
How old are u? I don't think it about how much u sleep but how late U sleep. I was worried about mouth cancer too then.
Once I adjusted my sleep hours, the ulcer issue was cleared. Something like body being too heaty (as per Chinese physician) due to burning midnight oil/sleeping late
Late 20s..but was your recurrence? I have it under my tongue, side of tongue, side walls at cheeks, inner lips etc, but some is bite one... I was thinking about that as well, like being too heaty, but then what time do you sleep now then?
Old 20-01-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Late 20s..but was your recurrence? I have it under my tongue, side of tongue, side walls at cheeks, inner lips etc, but some is bite one... I was thinking about that as well, like being too heaty, but then what time do you sleep now then?
Once 1 heals, I have another 1. Always have 2-3 ulcers then, worst 5 all over the mouth. I sleep slightly after 12am these days. No more ulcer issue after about 1-2 months of change
Old 20-01-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Once 1 heals, I have another 1. Always have 2-3 ulcers then, worst 5 all over the mouth. I sleep slightly after 12am these days. No more ulcer issue after about 1-2 months of change
Ehh same! Maybe all heal liao 3-4 days no issue then another one pop up... and have been constantly happening since 2020 ish... hmm, u may be right.. sigh i guess time to change my habit.. and see how it goes... thanks for the response bro.. :')
Old 24-01-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
asusp4 is Cool - loads of Potential

To threadstarter, yoir body is really heaty which means you need cooling water such as Leng Liong or pure coconut water with a pinch of salt. Even with the above being said,u need to make sure u do not exceed the sleeping time. U can Check up the tcm website on different timing where the organs work to repair your body. Hope it helps.
Old 25-01-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
Occam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOccam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Constantly since 2020s and you have not went to see a doctor yet ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1