The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
By the way, I'm looking for 10 volunteers who are very keen on learning Vietnamese but with no basic knowledge at all.
I'm interested too. I didn't really go through proper training, just 10hr of crash course, u shd know that.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 23-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I'm interested too. I didn't really go through proper training, just 10hr of crash course, u shd know that.
Your crash course is good enough. Don't deprive the rest who really can't speak.

You are like pri 4 student who wants to go to nursery class. How can?
Old 23-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By the way, I'm looking for 10 volunteers who are very keen on learning Vietnamese but with no basic knowledge at all.

Interested parties PM me for more details.

Thanks
i volunteer myself. but what details you want to know?
Old 23-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i volunteer myself. but what details you want to know?
You also not eligible.

Pri 2 student cannot fit into nursery uniform.
Old 23-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

4 more slots left.
Old 23-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
4 more slots left.
me and jackbl took up 2 slots... so 2 more left
Old 23-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are like pri 4 student who wants to go to nursery class. How can?
Quote:
You also not eligible.

The principal disallowed us from enrolling the class Denying us an opportunity to pursue our interest in Tieng Viet

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 23-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
The principal disallowed us from enrolling the class Denying us an opportunity to pursue our interest in Tieng Viet
If u want to pursue your psle in tieng viet, you should participate in the viet section of the forum. I have engaged a few masters there to spar with you and kt.

This new course won't benefit u at the moment. I'll need u guys for phase 2.

And your friend just posted a whole load of stuff there. Make me headache.
Old 23-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u want to pursue your psle in tieng viet, you should participate in the viet section of the forum. I have engaged a few masters there to spar with you and kt.

This new course won't benefit u at the moment. I'll need u guys for phase 2.

And your friend just posted a whole load of stuff there. Make me headache.
Please post the link of the battle ground.

Remember us when phase 2 begins.

Who is that friend? Where he post?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 24-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

狮城汉花了1万多元的聘金,迎娶只见过一次面的越南女后,对方竟拒绝行房,还挺着大肚子向他要 钱。

56岁的郭先生申诉,他2009年在一名越南女邻居的协助下,认识了一名越南女。

“我在三四年前离婚,所以希望找个伴,所以就答应和对方见面。”

郭先生声称,28岁的越南女来新后,两人相约到勿洛的咖啡店见面。

“见面时,我们只谈了约1个小时,内容多围绕在家乡和家庭情况。”

郭先生表示,他们过后就没有再联络,而他也以为越南女对他没有兴趣。“但我对她留下深刻的印象,因为她属猪 ,和属羊的我很匹配。虽然我比她大28岁,但我觉得年龄的差距不重要。”

岳母要了聘金,再要车子地皮;婚后失去踪影,再出现已怀孕。

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 24-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield_junkie View Post
finished showering / bathing yet, let me kiss a little bit, so good smell. If I am pregnant, then you have to be responsible, because I kissed you
WoW! This reminds me of my ex-bx when we were about to break-up. She suddenly called me to say that she missed her period and she thinks that she is pregnant. But I told her that this cannot be as I always take precaution. I even knew that her period was not due yet.

True enough, she smsed me a couple of weeks later to say that it was a false alarm. It hastened the break-up of course, as I didn't want to play with fire anymore!!!
Old 24-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VietnamLover View Post
Shemales offer sex to steal from HCMC foreigners
A phenomenon in which trans-sexual ‘girls’ lured foreigners to hotel rooms to have sex and then stole their assets has recently been reported in Ho Chi Minh City, especially in District 1 – the backpacker’s area.

In addition, the gangs are also helped by a number of motorbike taxi drivers, who would drive the thieves away on their motorbikes after each accomplished mission.
Thanks for sharing, bro.
I really hoped that the Viet Cong An can put a stop to this, and lonely and horny tourists will never again fall prey to such scam.
Old 24-04-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please post the link of the battle ground.

Remember us when phase 2 begins.

Who is that friend? Where he post?
Click here for the viet arena. Haha

On a more serious note, there are a few new viet members who are very keen on helping us learn more viets.

So whether it's translations or questions regarding the language, they are more than happy to offer advice. Please go ahead and ask.

I've been trying to get more support from our viet friends and recently, I've been a little more successful.

More good stuff coming to you soon.
Old 26-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davo666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
Was recomemded to post in this thread regarding some possible tranlsation issues I'm having. Intercepted some Yahoo Chat my gf was having, and it seems she has been still working when she tells me she has stopped. Many thanks to KangTuo for the inital work. (apparently gave him a bit of a headache - sorry). Anyway, here is KT's interpretation..... just wanting to confirm as ( of course) she denies it all. Thanks heapss guys, Davo.

HT : Hi chi (hi sister)
HT : chi khoe kg? (sister well or not?)
HT : chi con do kg? (sister still there?)
kl : chi ne (sister here lah)
kl : em co do kg (younger sister still there)
HT : yes (...this one i don't know how to translate)
HT : hehe (... *laughing*)
HT : chua ngu ha chi? (sister sleep already?)
kl : ngu kg dc (cannot sleep)
kl : to chat roi (chatting)
kl : gio anh noi chi biet moi thang cho chi 2;500 do roi (now he say only know every month give me $2,500)
HT : vay ha (ohhhh)
HT : chi co ok kg? (sister ok or not?)
kl : chi dong y, nhung voi dieu kien fai cho chi di lam (i agree, but with condition that let me work)
HT : chi co wecam kg? (sister have webcam?)
kl : anh kg dong y (he don't agree)
HT : oh
kl : gio anh nam om roi khoc trong phong kia
HT : vay chi tinh sao? (what you think?)
HT : chi co wecam kg? (sister have webcam?)
HT : gui cho em di (send to me)
kl : chi noi voi anh neu kg dong y thi chi fai di thoi (I say to him that if no agree i still go work)
kl : mang ben chi cham lam, gui WC kg dc (internet sick.... cannot send webcam)
HT : ok
kl : doi chi tu tu moi gui dc (wait i slowly then can send)
HT : vay anh noi sao? (then what he say?)
kl : anh cung kg chieu (he also don't accept)
kl : em dang chat voi ban trai ha (you are chatting with boyfriend ha?)
HT : kg (no)
kl : chi tin di thai lan choi voi anh (i decide go Thailang with him)

HT : em chat voi be my o ben sin (you chatting with younger sister My at singapore?)
kl : ma gio chat la chi 20 tay nay chi ve VN do (but now sure i go back vietnam on 20th)
HT : oh vay ha? (oh issit?)
HT : chi co dt noi chuyen voi chi diep kg? (you got call and talk to sister Diep or not?)
HT : chi di thuong hai roi do
kl : anh bo hong kong anh wa (..... hong kong guy come over)
HT : ok
kl : nghe noi chi diep di trung quoc lam dc lam (hear say that sister Diep able to work and earn in China)
HT : vay ha (issit?)
HT : em nghe noi be sang cung chuan bi di HK nua do (i hear say sister Sang also prepare to go Hong Kong)
kl : uh em co dinh di kg (so you think of going also?)
kl : gio chi rat hanh phuc, nhung voi so tien do thi kg the hanh phuc nua roi, gio kg biet fai lam sao. chi co cach la ra di thoi (now i very happy, but ..... money cannot happy, now don't know must do what. I got.......)
HT : chi suy nghi ky chua (you think..... already?)
HT : ? (this one i also dunno translate)
HT : chi co yeu anh kg? (you got love him or not?)
kl : chi kg biet nua. nhung gio thay anh thi rat rat la toi (i don't know. but now see him very very......)
kl : cung co. ma yeu tien thi nhieu hon yeu anh dohahaha (also have. but love money more than love him)
kl : doi voi chi. neu di lam mot thang chi co the kiem dc tu 7 ngang cho den 8 ngang (.... with me. if work, one month only can earn about $7K to $8k)

kl : em luc nay khoe kg? (nowadays you well or not?)
HT : em khoe chi (sister, I am well)
HT : roi may bua nay chi con di an vung kg? (this few day you got go eat .... or not?)
kl : co hehhee (have *laughing*)
kl : thu tu chi di an vung dc 400 (....... $400)
kl : hahaha (*laughing*)
HT : troi (OMG!!!)
kl : chi noi em roi (I tell you already)
kl : con thoi di lam lam
kl : noi chung gio chi kg biet ai nua.
kl : mien ai co tien cho chi la chi yeu ha (who give you money you love that person ha?)
HT : vay 20 nay chi ve o bao lau roi di sin? (20th you come back vietnam stay how long you go back singapore?)

kl : 1 tuan (1 week)
kl : chi tin kg ve, nhung thang hong kong no keu chi ve choi voi no (i thought of not going back, but the hong kong guy ask me go back vietnam play with him)

kl : buon ngu roi kia' sao kg di ngu (sleepy already why no go sleep?)
kl : kg biet sao trai chi luc dau cho tien nhieu vay (dunno why my guys give alot money previously)
kl : gio thi cho rat it (now give little)
HT : thi noi voi luc truoc sao?
HT : hihihi
HT : thi em noi voi chi sao? (let me tell sister how)
HT : trai ma di ve nuoc tro lai la cho tien ti lai lien (guys if go back country reply give money then you just take)*nnkc... another devil *

kl : hahahaa (*laughing*)
Old 26-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
You also not eligible.

I can? Me may be over aged but I still like to learn

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1