The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boggy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Koreanangels Tiffany & Tina

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpilot777 View Post
After reading the FR on them decided to mail them to try during CNY with i was there. Prompt reply and both appeared on time. Look abt 25 yr olds and friendly. Choose Tiffany cos she seems more chatty. Had a funny request from them, TIna ask if she can stay in the bathroom to wait due to some parking issue. Was actually considering of tarma but felt abit tired cos jus arr the other nite. BBBJ, cap then cowboy, doggy then missionary and Exploded haha. Kind of interesting cos all this while, tina is inside the bathroom. On 2nd thought, should have ask her to watch us haha. Worth giving them a try since they are graduating soon.
It was the same for me... I chose Tiffany last time and then Tina asked if she could wait in the bathroom. Felt kind of weird so I sent her to wait in the hotel lobby. She was very nice about it and left to room.

Any idea how much they charge for both gals at the same time? I didn't ask last time.
Old 29-02-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
Kamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKamuri is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi Guys, I plan to be in Seoul next week.

Anyone planning to be or already in Seoul and want to meet up to prowl and explore Gangnam? Hopefully it's not too cold.

Will be staying at the Sheraton.

Cheers,

K
Old 01-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
doraemon12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seoul 'Kiss Room'

interesting observations..haha always wanted to share my korean adventure.. looks like i finally found a place to do so..

i've been to korea a couple of times..since i'm still a student I am able to visit for holidays whenever i have breaks...

Just my own opinions and observations while I'm there..most koreans I met there are generally friendly and ok..erm maybe because I look korean..according to one of the ahjummas who worked as some kimbab shop which I patronised quite often.. anyway..back to what I want to say, for some reasons Koreans stare at me whenever I speak english on the train with my friends..in public places and so on.. they give you the weird stare as if you're from outer space..it's kinda intimidating in some ways..hard to put it in words..maybe you guys have to experience if for yourself..

anyway the whole point of this post is to share my korean summer adventures..so shall not bore you guys with this..
last summer i was in korea for 1 month+ of holidays..initially booked my air ticket to busan ..cos I got to know a korean girl there..who was older than me..but last minute I met someone better and hotter online..so spent a few hundred dollars changing my air ticket to seoul instead.. feel bad towards the other girl in busan because few months later she actually came to singapore for holidays and visited me..lol.
ok so before i flew there..i actually rented an apartment from one of the forums which advertises rooms and apartments.. so I rented this room for 500usd for 1 month and no key deposit..housemates were 3 girls..damn lucky..1 of them a canadian..one of them korean american..the other...coincidentally..a singaporean girl..all 3 were super hot..super party girls..lol. but yeah I was quite lucky... the korean american girl is fucking hot..she works at events and clubs almost everyday..so being a nice housemate..the entire housemates went clubbing..for free as she knows the owners and managers..so can get us in for free and most of the times we would get free drinks..and mind u..the clubs there weren't cheap..more expensive than singapore..really depends on which club you go to..but for the night we usually club hop around..barely settling down..so just take cab here and there..very expensive but since i got in for free and had free drinks i'm not complaining.. the girls i met in there are usually around my age..20+ all young and hot..well dressed..i'm kinda shy in person so didn't really approach them..but sometimes they do make eye contacts so i just smile at them..you're lucky u can get to dance with them and make friends..so i did but nothing more than that..ends at the club..but my roommate..too wild..always bring guys back to do it..lol..she's just not my kind and i'm not her kind..so no chemistry between us so we didn't do it..

Moving on to the story between me and my summer girl in korea..i got to know her online since i was bored after exams..went to some forum and got to know her there..exchanged contact..started skyping..she's hot..but attitude and mentality not like the typical koreans...she thinks and behaves more like a westerner in fact.lol. wasn't that surprised since i found out she had a spanish bf before..woot..I was thinking maybe I'm lucky this time..so before we even met..all our online conversations were pretty steamy..and naughty..so I knew I was in for a good time when I went there.

Landed there..1st day I met her for dinner..didn't do much..just excited to see her and we were chatting happily..bought some special gift for her ..supposed to spend the night out but her friend went for plastic surgery..tiu...so she had to accompany her friend for the night..
2nd day..met her again for lunch..it's WTF..like some bro mentioned..SINCHON AND SINCHEON... a world of difference..the latter near jamsil..aka Lotte World..nabeh..it's 1 hour+ from sinchon.so my meeting on the 2nd day was so bad that it took us 4 hours to find each other and finally meet up..wtf..lol. but good thing was that she came over and stayed at my place for the night!bingoooooooo. haha so i brought her back to my place..my roommates were like :O:O it's only the 2nd day in korea and i already brought a girl back..but they were really liberal and open minded..hahaha even asked me if she's a good kisser.
She can really kiss..french and passionate..and of course we were enjoying ourselves..just kissing..for as long as we could remember..next..wanted to do it..but realise no helmet..nabeh..so i went down to convenience stall to find..for goodness sake..there was no durex or whatsoever..can't even find..had to ask the guy at the counter condom ?then he took it out from some hidden cabinet lol. went back quickly and continued where we left off..but i must say that the korean condom i bought isn't effective..like Tyre..not latex rubber..lol..both of us got so pissed off that she asked if i can control..i said ya..but actually bullshit..i never tried raw before..wtf but don't care already just chiong..did it from midnight til dawn..just making out hugging and kissing and pumping each other hard..but in th eend didn't cum because i was too tired and had to control our voice becaus ehousemates were sleeping..lol. so we decided that next time she must bring me to some love motels ..parttly because i saw on some websites that korea has awesome love motels which appeals to me..

Tired..to be continued..basically my 30+days there..almost everyday bang but there are some twists and turns while I was there.lol.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fellow111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Koreanangels Tiffany & Tina

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggy99 View Post

Any idea how much they charge for both gals at the same time? I didn't ask last time.
Looks like Tiffany is more popular. I chose Tiffany as well.

I think 2 girls are 350k.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera04 View Post
First of all, like to thank bro Ash_Christiano for his friendly and prompt reply on my PMs as well as bro fellow111 for his directions and FR in his earlier posts. With that done, here's my FR.

So after being rejected, walked around the area for 40 mins before reaching back to the subway station. Was smoking when my eagle eye caught the Korean characters 안마 at an entrance of a building. Despite the earlier setback, decided to give this place a try. This place is called Ace an-ma. At the side of the building, you will be able to see a small billboard which says "Ace Massage and Sauna". The place is about 4-5 stories. I would say it's as big as Fish anma. So the number of girls in there... wow!

Overall, it was a fantastic experience trying Korean kimchi the first time. The sexperience at Ace an-ma more than compensate for the rejection I had at the first place.

Good to hear that you managed to find the Anmas I mentioned bro Chimera04. IMO, i think Fish is so busy with locals that they can be choosy with the customers. Maybe its because they provide the initial girl before the main event. What some people call the fluffer.

As long as you are not dark skinned(apologies to our non-chinese bros), rejection will be minimal. I find that they sometimes will reject if they don't understand or can't communicate.(even in selling things or cab rides).

Anyway, its good that you had a good time. Ace anma is quite reliable. Its just the thrill of a new place and finding a bombshell that keeps me looking at newer places.

Having said that, I was rejected before from one place when I rtf. So i guess YMMV.

If you are keen to explore, there are a cluster at Soelleung Station, just one station from Samseong(Coex) station on line 2. There are about 3-4(at least) anmas there.

The directions are below as follows: walking out of Seolleung station exit 10. Walk straight, turn into second street on the left I think, the street name is Tehran.Ro 69 gil. There is an Ilsin pharmacy at the corner. Walk into the side street for about 20m and you will meet a side lane on the left. Another 20m in, you will see a big anma sign in Korean. No english name. It has black doors.

My fr from another site.
http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...=1#post1126446

BTW, how do you up points?

Hope you have fun.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Peace No War deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPeace No War deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanx for all the info.

rewarders: bakylotus,tcss-moderator,The Monkees,The MilkMan,GS,seesaw,PL,aLinux,Babylon5,Chicken Little,sbftiankon

rewarded: bahkuteh
Old 04-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chimera04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellow111 View Post
Good to hear that you managed to find the Anmas I mentioned bro Chimera04. IMO, i think Fish is so busy with locals that they can be choosy with the customers. Maybe its because they provide the initial girl before the main event. What some people call the fluffer.

As long as you are not dark skinned(apologies to our non-chinese bros), rejection will be minimal. I find that they sometimes will reject if they don't understand or can't communicate.(even in selling things or cab rides).

Anyway, its good that you had a good time. Ace anma is quite reliable. Its just the thrill of a new place and finding a bombshell that keeps me looking at newer places.

Having said that, I was rejected before from one place when I rtf. So i guess YMMV.

BTW, how do you up points?

Hope you have fun.
Yup. I guess Fish can afford to be picky... but yea... i guess the attraction to that place are the fluffer girls u mention. I guess it's one of those days even though I look a little korean/japanese.

U can up points at the top right hand of the post, beside the post number. There's a scale icon where you can click on it and up points.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Incongnito is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi guys, sorry I know I shouldnt ask about location and hotels. Can some senior guide me or tell which hotel or area I should stay? I'm goin alone to meet a friend there, and I know language is a problem. Hopefully a busy area that I can shop and eat n look at mei mei...thanks. Budget is $150 a night.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

paulwall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros! im based in seoul already nearly 4 full years! but im coming to singapore this weekend for business trip! and pm me if ur coming to seoul and need help.

any cool places to chiong in singapore? i really need help.

anytime anywhere. money talks bullshit walks.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

paulwall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wondering if u still come to seoul often?

sorry for no reply i totally forgot about this account. im in seoul till friday then coming singapore for the week!
maybe we can chiong in sg. i have quite a few korean friends in singapore. not too pretty only~ ...

my email is [email protected]
drop me a line!

anytime anywhere. money talks bullshit walks.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
staypuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

will be in seoul next week staying at lotte city hotel mapo. any action around there? appreciate the advice while i study through the previous posts!
Old 08-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incongnito View Post
Hi guys, sorry I know I shouldnt ask about location and hotels. Can some senior guide me or tell which hotel or area I should stay? I'm goin alone to meet a friend there, and I know language is a problem. Hopefully a busy area that I can shop and eat n look at mei mei...thanks. Budget is $150 a night.
588 or Cheongyangni is where you can see all the glass houses. There is a hotel next tothat area called Boolim hotel. I think it is well within your budget. But I have not stayed there before. There is a lottemart next door. Food wise, some restaurants there but its not exactly a tourist area.

Further up the road, about 15 min walk is a hotel, more like a motel for about 50,000 won called flower hotel. Very basic but clean. I stayed there before. It is warm but very basic.

the other area would be Gangnam area but this area is much more expensive.

I stayed at Yeoksam Noblesse but this is again more a converted motel. Slightly better than Flower but also more expensive. I htink about 75000won. This is near Yeoksam station in Gangnam area. 1 stop from Soelleung. If you want to see before you taste, then the RLDs is where you can shop first. For the upmarket Anma experience, there are plenty. Just need to look for the Korean words anma which had been reported in other posts. Soelleung has a bunch of them.

Good luck. Other Bro's may have better lobang.
Old 08-03-2012, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera04 View Post

U can up points at the top right hand of the post, beside the post number. There's a scale icon where you can click on it and up points.
Thanks. Its pretty hard to spot. Its on the blue bar on the right corner. But I think it is there only for a limited time.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
veri_lonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha just back from seoul
when to Cheongyangni which all bro say .. it easily to find .. just go to de number 5 exit if i dun remember wrong u will see pink colour lighting just walk around there .. alot lady will de inside .. interested walk over ..
try 1 gal there cos me 70000won
once u ok wif her she will bring u to de rm n collect de money 1st .. den party suit .. clean up den start de ball rolling .. haha
name:dunno
look:7/10
boob:7/10
bbbj:7/10
overall enjoy ..
will go back seoul again ...
Old 08-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chimera04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fellow111 View Post
Thanks. Its pretty hard to spot. Its on the blue bar on the right corner. But I think it is there only for a limited time.
yeap. it's only up for a while only. hope that helps. cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1