The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Ya loh....si peh chiam...people zapped me some more gang zapped me...luckily not gang raped me....hahhahaha!
hello sifu playman, how"s ur day?
Old 30-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
mai hai leh then i wont have any chance of getting puyings in BKK liao
Hahahaha, Bro NobleEagle, BKK is one big mountain, enough to let the two tiger to co-exist. you & holy just don't go to the same club lor....
Old 30-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Hahahaha, Bro NobleEagle, BKK is one big mountain, enough to let the two tiger to co-exist. you & holy just don't go to the same club lor....

haha no la im jus jk only i nowhere near his league, i go around take his leftovers happy liao
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 30-09-2008, 05:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
hello sifu playman, how"s ur day?
Ok lah...wake already.....damn tired got to work after coming back...so next trip join me for "dry' diving in Krabi? January 2009 already...on boh?
Old 30-09-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
haha no la im jus jk only i nowhere near his league, i go around take his leftovers happy liao
Bro NobleEagle, you just too humble, I thought I should be the one saying this?

Btw, just come back from a trip to Vietnam via BKK, last night I was in BKK, really quiet nowadays in BKK, in fact it ws quiet for some months now.
Old 30-09-2008, 05:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:

Btw, just come back from a trip to Vietnam via BKK, last night I was in BKK, really quiet nowadays in BKK, in fact it ws quiet for some months now.
Grandshifu.....does that means we are in a good position since it is customer market? Quiet means more choice for us...what about farang are there a lot of them?
Old 30-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro I can confirm that the Bukit Kayu Hitam & Dannok border operates from 0600 in the morning till exactly midnight 2400. Once me & a friend reached the Thai immigration at 12.02 midnight and a few minutes after the car customs form passed to the Thai custome we were in Dannok! I strongly suggest not to follow us as they have a right to reject you and next thing you know you'll be sleeping in between Malaysia and Thailand border check points!

KL Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunnosieur View Post
Hi Bros

Any idea wat time the Msia-Thai border operate?

I heard that the Thai custom only operate until 2359hrs, and open next day at 0600hrs.

Wat abt the Msia side?

Old 30-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Best news I've heard in a week, without Bro Holymannn there, maybe all of us will stand a better chance of getting puyings there......hehehehehe

p/s : make sure you really switch base OK bo?
Quote:

Yo, taikor, you don't talk cock here ok? You don't sapu all the models I already thank GOD liao....hehehehhehe. Go vietnam also diam diam go one person, never jio me one? Who you wanna bluff, think I never cheong with you before meh?

Monday nite I was in dannok at your favorite club, all models are looking for you when they saw me....sianz even my girl fanta ask me about you...WTF.
Old 30-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
Yo, taikor, you don't talk cock here ok? You don't sapu all the models I already thank GOD liao....hehehehhehe. Go vietnam also diam diam go one person, never jio me one? Who you wanna bluff, think I never cheong with you before meh?

Monday nite I was in dannok at your favorite club, all models are looking for you when they saw me....sianz even my girl fanta ask me about you...WTF.
Hey Boss, you like that say me good mah? Btw, I did not know that fanta is your gal you "up" her already? I'm just a nobody lar, who would remember me one? not to even mention looking for me.
Old 30-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Ok lah...wake already.....damn tired got to work after coming back...so next trip join me for "dry' diving in Krabi? January 2009 already...on boh?
Diving i don't know leh, i only know floating. hahahahaha
Old 30-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
You mean this gal is it?

[IMG]1[/IMG]

Or this one?

[IMG]2[/IMG]

FYI, I prefer the bottom one...

Especially she is that close to me......

[IMG]3[/IMG]

Last edited by Thai_Traveller; 30-09-2008 at 07:01 PM.
Old 30-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow Grand sifu this one my taste leh, Ur tirak izzit?
Old 30-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You mean this gal is it?

[IMG]1[/IMG]

Or this one?

[IMG]2[/IMG]

FYI, I prefer the bottom one...

Especially she is that close to me......

[IMG]3[/IMG]
Wow, Taikor, I never know you dare to take photos with puying one? You always remind me to cheong safe, be extra careful ok? You will be in deep shit if these photo fell into the wrong hand.
Old 30-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lar Bro TD.King, I barely knows her, just got lucky to be able to take photo with her when I go with Prince Holy & his gang.

Quote:
You always remind me to cheong safe, be extra careful ok? You will be in deep shit if these photo fell into the wrong hand.
My friend, you're right man, I got carried away, will remove the photos now. Nevertheless I believed my friend Price Holy & gang won't sabo me one.
Old 30-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro TD.King, how come your post still got photo one? I thought I remove liao? You don't mind remove it, please, thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1