The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi bros, can you kindly share your thoughts on:

1.Best place for white hookers(brothel)

2.Best place for Korean/PRC/Japan/Taiwan hookers

3.Best massage parlour

Cheerios!
Old 22-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Rover View Post
Hi bros, can you kindly share your thoughts on:

1.Best place for white hookers(brothel)

2.Best place for Korean/PRC/Japan/Taiwan hookers

3.Best massage parlour

Cheerios!
1. Well I've been to the Daily Planet and got a really good bang with a girl. She doesnt work there anymore sadly but my first time there was a real pleasant experience. Its kind of a hit and miss thing actually. There are the regular girls working there and there are those that come seasonally. Price wise is a bit ex for me but considering u banging and ang mo maybe worth it...I tink its cheaper than Gotham Penthouse. One more thing, unless u damn heng, most of the time they will give u cbj.

2. The 3 most popular place (bbbj and Fj)

39 and 43 Tope Street - 99% Koreans with the 1% being PRC (Coco). No Jap at all even though some claim they are...prob worked in Japan for a while and try to pass off.

Madam Leona's (York Street) - 5 mins away from the above location. This one has more variety. Got Korean, PRC, Taiwanese, HK. I tink tat time got a Jap lookalike but I doubt it. This place so far has a couple of girls allowing cim as compared to Tope. However, the rooms are damn dodgy and sometimes got damn smelly odour.

3. So far Melb dun really have a massage parlour worth mentioning or something similar to our fav haunts in the Sg. However, browsing thru the Sydney thread, u may find it more happening ever there than here.

Hope this info helps...I'm sure other bros would add in further jucier info to what I've said here
Old 22-07-2010, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: FR - Baby

brother,

what's the damage$?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
Full Review - Baby

Cold night.. Had some time to kill until my flight so decided to pop by mid-Tope..
Those available was Bianca, Pink, Gemma (new girl), Stella, Yuko, Mimi, Baby (new girl) and about 5 more..

Decided on Baby as heard good things about her.. She didn't disappoint..
She does the day shift 10 to 10..

Baby's been here for about 2 weeks and is staying for 2 years (6 months working, the rest studying).. She can speak ok english and has a SYT look..

Body-wise she wasn't my type.. she had smallish tits and a slim ass.. Her skin was very smooth and her curves were well-proportioned..

She can be a bit of a time-waster in the shower so bros just hop out of there early and she will get the hint..

Didn't do catbath as I didn't want to.. Her BBBJ is quite good.. It can get a bit dry sometimes, but she knows to get it wet again.. She will suck you as long as you want and has no dramas with getting her mouth fucked.. Getting her on all fours while I fucked her mouth gave me a good view of her pussy in the mirror..

Her pussy is fairly tight and she doesn't use too much lube.. She is very accomodating and will put in the effort to satisfy you.. Having said that, I didn't really feel a good connection with her and so the GFE was minimal..
A lot of DFK was given; but it seemed more mechanical..

The best thing about Baby would have to be her accomodating nature.. She will let you fuck the shit out of her mouth and is happy to keep sucking when you stop..

Overall, Baby is an above average fuck at Tope.. She will let you do whatever you want with her and will do it with enthusiasm.. Even though we didn't connect, I would def recommend her to other bros.. you may get a diff experience..

Name: Baby
BBBJ: 8 (will let you fuck her mouth silly)
Sex: 7 (very accomodating with a fairly tight pussy)
Look: 7 (SYT)
Body: 7 (smallish tits, slim ass)
RTF: No (no real connection and not my ideal body-type)
Old 22-07-2010, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR - Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware66 View Post
brother,

what's the damage$?
Day rates at Tope (10 am - ~5 pm):
$120 for 30 mins..
$180 for 45 mins..
$220 for 1 hour..

Night rates at Tope (~5 pm - close):
$135 for 30 mins..
$200 for 45 mins..
$260 for 1 hour..

You can take the girls to your place for $350 an hour (1 hour min)..

Hope it helps..
Old 22-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

Roy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoy Rover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonard168 View Post
I believe Gold finger is the best around, but no touching..Others like Kittens, you might still get lucky to touch for abit more $$
Where is Kittens at?

Haha I stay near to Goldfinger's, gg to check it out soon.

Have you been to Spearmint Rhino?
Old 22-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Rover View Post
Where is Kittens at?

Haha I stay near to Goldfinger's, gg to check it out soon.

Have you been to Spearmint Rhino?
Kittens has 2 places, one at South Melbourne and one at Glen Huntly. I forgot the street names. The one is Glen Huntly is more seedy, generally more tolerant with touching and kissing, but like most men's clubs in the city, the South Melbourne one is generally less or prohibited.

I haven't been to Goldfingers but was told it's somewhat overrated. I also haven't been to Spearmint Rhino.

I very much like The Men's Gallery (been there several times with free tickets) and Centerfold Lounge.

How long have you been in Melbourne?
Old 22-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mattysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kittens is at 68 Cecil Street, South Melbourne. Its close to South Melbourne Market and diagnoally opposite Safeway. There's a tram line that runs through to Clarendon Street. Clarendon Street is parallel to Cecil Street.
Old 22-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Well not so sure...from my chionging experience only Coco giving AR at Tope. Her's was one of the best I've ever had actually...at least she had the decency to use a condom on her tongue when doing the deed. Now that she's gone probably cant think of anyone else that dare to do it already. Any idea how long she going for or for good already? Miss her bbbj too...damn shiok.
I have never seen a condom worn over a tongue. Can't imagine how it looks like. Anyway, I had AR by Coco, and agree she did well. No condom though but that was over a year ago.
Old 22-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR - Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
Day rates at Tope (10 am - ~5 pm):
$120 for 30 mins..
$180 for 45 mins..
$220 for 1 hour..

Night rates at Tope (~5 pm - close):
$135 for 30 mins..
$200 for 45 mins..
$260 for 1 hour..

You can take the girls to your place for $350 an hour (1 hour min)..

Hope it helps..
Huh?! I thought Day Rates end at 6pm? How come now 5pm? Wah! Times are bad and they still wanna rip us off an hr
Old 22-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Kittens has 2 places, one at South Melbourne and one at Glen Huntly. I forgot the street names. The one is Glen Huntly is more seedy, generally more tolerant with touching and kissing, but like most men's clubs in the city, the South Melbourne one is generally less or prohibited.

I haven't been to Goldfingers but was told it's somewhat overrated. I also haven't been to Spearmint Rhino.

I very much like The Men's Gallery (been there several times with free tickets) and Centerfold Lounge.

How long have you been in Melbourne?
Ive been in Melbourne quite a long time, but I used to be attached. Now Im single I have so much time... Id like to do explore this side of Melb before I leave permanently in 1 year.
Old 23-07-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I have never seen a condom worn over a tongue. Can't imagine how it looks like. Anyway, I had AR by Coco, and agree she did well. No condom though but that was over a year ago.
Coco used to do AR without condom but for watever reasons, she started using it...i think its more hygenic that way imo. I caught sight of her unrolling a cap a bit and fitting it over her tongue when I look in the mirror. But she does it quite discreetly so unless u bother takin a look u might not notice.
Old 24-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Coco used to do AR without condom but for watever reasons, she started using it...i think its more hygenic that way imo. I caught sight of her unrolling a cap a bit and fitting it over her tongue when I look in the mirror. But she does it quite discreetly so unless u bother takin a look u might not notice.
I don't know if it is just me, but I think it's in some way interesting to observe that certain sexual acts are commonly/readily performed through commercial sex as compared to our lovers/flings. It's not easy to come by AR through my lovers/flings. I'm not super enthusiastic about AR but don't mind it. Just like I like BBBJ and CIM, I seldom get enthusiasm from Asian women about doing it, but it comes quite easily commercially.

Well, perhaps that explains why men "eat out".

Last edited by maxman; 24-07-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 25-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

ooo...someone up my points...who ever it is a big TY~
Old 25-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down FR - Gemma

Full Review - Gemma

Was itching for some action when i got back.. Headed to mid-Tope..

Clair, Angel, Gemma, Stella, Yuko, Jennifer, Baby, Shu Shu, Sua, Aki, Bibi and Chanel were the selection..

Wanted Clair but was picked before me.. Chose one of the new girls, Gemma..
As with the rest of the new WLs, Gemma's been working for about 2 weeks.. Having said that, she's been working for about a year or so previously.. Her english is bad so conversations are out..

She's fairly tall with perfectly sized natural tits.. She's toned and her body feels tighter and harder than other girls who've got a bit of fat on them.. She has a nice slutty face and is one of the better looking girls there..

One good thing about Gemma is she doesn't waste time.. she hops in to the room pretty much as soon as you get in and only cleans the necessary bits..

Her catbath is quite good.. Even though i'm not a fan of them, hers was one of the better ones there.. Almost comparable with Nadia's or Yumi's..

On to the BBBJ.. Her tongue gets dry easily and she doesn't relubricate her mouth.. Sometimes it feels like sandpaper with a little bit of teeth.. She'll suck you for as long as you want; however she does it with minimal eye contact and without really paying attention to your needs.. It feels more like she's just going through the motions..

Her pussy is loose as she's been working for a while.. She moans softly which is nice and she doesn't sound as fake as the others.. She'll grab you and urge you along as she gets in to it.. Her cowgirl isn't the best as she just grinds you rather than bouncing up and down..

The best thing about Gemma would have to be her look.. She's all natural with a nice slutty face.. She doesn't pile on the make-up like the other girls and her height makes her more appealing..

Overall, Gemma was a disappointing fuck.. She's been around the block and will go through the necessary motions with you.. It feels good to fuck her cause of her looks but for me, it felt more like fucking a doll than anything.. I prefer getting a good GFE more than looks..
I did not have a good connection with her but maybe other bros might have better luck..

Name: Gemma
BBBJ: 6 (gets dry sometimes and very mechanical)
Sex: 6 (loose pussy but enthusiastic)
Look: 8 (beautiful and slutty)
Body: 9 (tall and model-like with great natural tits)
RTF: No (no connection, felt like fucking a doll)
Old 25-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
caymann43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys anyone new here and wanna go walk the streets tgt?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1