The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2013, 05:44 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

I love Peel Fresh Apple Juice....simply yummy til the last drop....

Apple (L18 H09)

Face: ★★★★★★★
(Adorable kawaii SYT. Fair. She has good skin. She possesses a pair of cute electrifying eyes, small nose of medium height and kissable lips. She doesn't resemble taiwanese celebrity Da Yuan IMHO. She likes to tie up her long silky smooth hair in pony tail on one side. Overall, I love her face. My cup of tea. Definitely bonkable. Just looking at her face, I wanna sayang her.)

Body: ★★★★★★★★
(Best figure I had savoured in GL up to date. At 1.6 plus metre, she possesses hourglass shaped figure with curves on the right places. No flabby tummy. Her figure is toned, slim & youthful built like a young teenage girl. Only flaw spotted is her not so perfect body complexion marred by some marks which is no big deal. Not forgetting her wonderful pair of slender sexy legs. Overall, this is the figure I desire in a woman. I dare to say all men will mari kita upon seeing her naked body.)

Boobs: ★★★★★★★★
(Apple possesses Au natural C cup boobs with light brown nipples. Her hourglass shaped figure plus that pair of wonderful boobs are a deadly combo that every man will die for and is the envy of every woman. She allows me to lick & play with her boobs gently.)

Frenching: ★★★★★★★
(On the bed, we kissed each other lips lightly. Soon we progressed further and frenched sensually & passionately like lovers. The frenching gets more & more intense as the session progressed. Lots of tongue fight. In subsequent RTFs, the frenching became very natural, intense & shiok. This lass is indeed a good frencher but beware she is rather selective in this aspect. Caveat applies here.)

Bath: ★★★★★★
(Apple used her soaped boobs to rub against my soaped body, very shiok when her nipples brushed against my dick & body. She likes to tease me by arousing my dick & balls with her tender fingers. She used toothpaste to disinfect my dick . To cool off the toothpaste effect on my dick, she gave me a brief BBBJ to finish off the bath. Great appetitzer & prelude prior the main dish.)

Cat bath: ★★★★★★
(Based on GL standard, her cat bath skills are decent. Not the best but not the worst. She sensually & gently licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs. She used her smooth pair of boobs to massage my body too. During the cat bath, her fingers were busy playing with my dick and balls. Indeed very arousing & heavenly feel.)

AR: ★★★★★★
(I am surprised this SYT performed AR on me. Heard she is selective in this aspect. She gently & briefly licked my ka chng hole & balls. She then slided under & BBBJ me while her fingers were carressing my balls & poking my ka chng hole. Shiok ah.)

BBBJ: ★★★★★★
(Lots of room for improvement in this aspect. Suction was ok nia. She licked my penis head & my shaft gently. Great constant innocent glances during the BBBJ. But hey, what a sight to behold when I saw this SYT BBBJ me. This sight is simply breath taking.)

Pussy painting: Nil
(Sadly, she denied me tongueful. But she told me she might consider giving me a chance to taste her abalone in future. I noticed she likes to apply KY cream after the bath which makes painting kind of challenging unless I don't mind lick KY cream.)

FJ: ★★★★★★★
(Sex with apple is abeit natural, its like making out with my gf. I even forgotten this is commerical sex when I bonked her. Her pussy is so tight. I love to doggie her as her pussy was tightest in this position. While I am busy doggie her she looked into the mirror with CFM glances, squeezed her boobs, moaned sensually. This sight is simply too breath taking. She turned her head around & we frenched passionately. I carressed her boobs and licked her back. Her ass is great to doggie. In missionary, we locked lips & frenched madly while I am bonking her. At times, she pulled me closer to her so as to suck my nipples. In cow girl, this lass rode me fast and furious. I cannot tahan and eventually succumbed to her riding & cummed. Shiok ah.)

GFE: ★★★★★★★★
(Beware this lass is good at KC customers. Very high degree of GFE and sweetness. She kept carressing my face, messed my hairdo. We cuddled in bed like lovers while we chatted anything. She showed me her wonderful pics collections on her I phone too.)

RTF : Yes and I had RTF her numerous times til I lost count.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Full marks: 10★. Service of WL varies from person to person and it depends on chemistry, luck, WL's mood etc.

Conclusion: For her SYT Cute face, curvy hourglass youthful figure & big boobs, its worth the $150. However, please manage your expectations on the service asepcts as she is very selective in servicing customers. As long as you manage your expectations, i am sure you will enjoy your session with Apple. Show your tender loving care towards apple, she will reciprocate & treats you well.
Old 17-11-2013, 05:48 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

I love Peel Fresh Apple Juice....simply yummy til the last drop....

Apple (L18 H09)

Face: ★★★★★★★
(Adorable kawaii SYT. Fair. She has good skin. She possesses a pair of cute electrifying eyes, small nose of medium height and kissable lips. She doesn't resemble taiwanese celebrity Da Yuan IMHO. She likes to tie up her long silky smooth hair in pony tail on one side. Overall, I love her face. My cup of tea. Definitely bonkable. Just looking at her face, I wanna sayang her.)

Body: ★★★★★★★★
(Best figure I had savoured in GL up to date. At 1.6 plus metre, she possesses hourglass shaped figure with curves on the right places. No flabby tummy. Her figure is toned, slim & youthful built like a young teenage girl. Only flaw spotted is her not so perfect body complexion marred by some marks which is no big deal. Not forgetting her wonderful pair of slender sexy legs. Overall, this is the figure I desire in a woman. I dare to say all men will mari kita upon seeing her naked body.)

Boobs: ★★★★★★★★
(Apple possesses Au natural C cup boobs with light brown nipples. Her hourglass shaped figure plus that pair of wonderful boobs are a deadly combo that every man will die for and is the envy of every woman. She allows me to lick & play with her boobs gently.)

Frenching: ★★★★★★★
(On the bed, we kissed each other lips lightly. Soon we progressed further and frenched sensually & passionately like lovers. The frenching gets more & more intense as the session progressed. Lots of tongue fight. In subsequent RTFs, the frenching became very natural, intense & shiok. This lass is indeed a good frencher but beware she is rather selective in this aspect. Caveat applies here.)

Bath: ★★★★★★
(Apple used her soaped boobs to rub against my soaped body, very shiok when her nipples brushed against my dick & body. She likes to tease me by arousing my dick & balls with her tender fingers. She used toothpaste to disinfect my dick . To cool off the toothpaste effect on my dick, she gave me a brief BBBJ to finish off the bath. Great appetitzer & prelude prior the main dish.)

Cat bath: ★★★★★★
(Based on GL standard, her cat bath skills are decent. Not the best but not the worst. She sensually & gently licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & thighs. She used her smooth pair of boobs to massage my body too. During the cat bath, her fingers were busy playing with my dick and balls. Indeed very arousing & heavenly feel.)

AR: ★★★★★★
(I am surprised this SYT performed AR on me. Heard she is selective in this aspect. She gently & briefly licked my ka chng hole & balls. She then slided under & BBBJ me while her fingers were carressing my balls & poking my ka chng hole. Shiok ah.)

BBBJ: ★★★★★★
(Lots of room for improvement in this aspect. Suction was ok nia. She licked my penis head & my shaft gently. Great constant innocent glances during the BBBJ. But hey, what a sight to behold when I saw this SYT BBBJ me. This sight is simply breath taking.)

Pussy painting: Nil
(Sadly, she denied me tongueful. But she told me she might consider giving me a chance to taste her abalone in future. I noticed she likes to apply KY cream after the bath which makes painting kind of challenging unless I don't mind lick KY cream.)

FJ: ★★★★★★★
(Sex with apple is abeit natural, its like making out with my gf. I even forgotten this is commerical sex when I bonked her. Her pussy is so tight. I love to doggie her as her pussy was tightest in this position. While I am busy doggie her she looked into the mirror with CFM glances, squeezed her boobs, moaned sensually. This sight is simply too breath taking. She turned her head around & we frenched passionately. I carressed her boobs and licked her back. Her ass is great to doggie. In missionary, we locked lips & frenched madly while I am bonking her. At times, she pulled me closer to her so as to suck my nipples. In cow girl, this lass rode me fast and furious. I cannot tahan and eventually succumbed to her riding & cummed. Shiok ah.)

GFE: ★★★★★★★★
(Beware this lass is good at KC customers. Very high degree of GFE and sweetness. She kept carressing my face, messed my hairdo. We cuddled in bed like lovers while we chatted anything. She showed me her wonderful pics collections on her I phone too.)

RTF : Yes and I had RTF her numerous times til I lost count.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Full marks: 10★. Service of WL varies from person to person and it depends on chemistry, luck, WL's mood etc.

Conclusion: For her SYT Cute face, curvy hourglass youthful figure & big boobs, its worth the $150. However, please manage your expectations on the service asepcts as she is very selective in servicing customers. As long as you manage your expectations, i am sure you will enjoy your session with Apple. Show your tender loving care towards apple, she will reciprocate & treats you well.
Old 20-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi innocent brothers who never tried her. Don't waste your money on this apple. I am not particulAr on service but this bitch cannot make it. Cannot lick cannot suck cannot touch too hard on her tits or nipple. She is very very rushy trying to finished u off ASAP. Put tones of KY. Only good thing is the best looking figure...
Old 26-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol wished I have read this earlier . Cant lick nips.. no bathroom bbbj.

Back catbath only on the back waist up.

Those looking at service better take a rain check oon this chick.
Old 26-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
accurate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone giving her so many stars but cannot lick cannot touch cannot suck..... did she undress herself during the session.
Old 26-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate View Post
Someone giving her so many stars but cannot lick cannot touch cannot suck..... did she undress herself during the session.
Tip her handsomely and she will do everything. Literally anything.

She's not interested in short term business and if she identify you as a potential "sponsor" , her attitude will grow by leap and bound
Old 26-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

She's not interested in short term business and if she identify you as a potential "sponsor" , her attitude will grow by leap and bound
you one of the sponsor ah
Old 27-12-2013, 12:47 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:

U tip her how much? Care to share?
Old 27-12-2013, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Bro, you want to try to outbid others si bo?

Must give others a chance ma.
Old 27-12-2013, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
you can't afford it if you have to ask. Just joking

Pm you.
Old 27-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
Frenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: 1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

Bro Baotohk, very interesting in how much to tip her. Don't mind you can PM me. Thank you.
Old 27-12-2013, 12:27 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
Bro, you want to try to outbid others si bo?

Must give others a chance ma.:
U interested in joining the bidding? since u so interested in apple I give u the chance to bid. I won't join in. enjoy

Quote:
you can't afford it if you have to ask. Just joking

Pm you.
Thanks for info bro

I stick to my principle "never tip or buy gifts for wls"
Old 27-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U interested in joining the bidding? since u so interested in apple I give u the chance to bid. I won't join in. enjoy
King Slyer. Apple only french handsome guy. Not as yandao as you. So me no chance.

Anyway, I'm also not as cash rich as you la
Old 27-12-2013, 08:56 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
King Slyer. Apple only french handsome guy. Not as yandao as you. So me no chance.

Anyway, I'm also not as cash rich as you la
king forbidden87, no la me not yandao. i look like mark lee

apple only speak french with $$$$
Old 27-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
king forbidden87, no la me not yandao. i look like mark lee

apple only speak french with $$$$
I am sure she will speak french to anyone with $$$

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1