The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by eRicKz View Post
hehe.. like tat must sing 1 song for u liao..

Old 26-07-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that is shitty man... ya... I got no comfortable kakis to go with. So end up alone go but want to cut my cost down... getting a KTV room is like wasted money on the room cost lo. I think pub still can see see look look . But I only know U-pub and Saigon have the best price for HH 1 X Tower. Although I dont like Saigon space and U need 4 people to be abler to sit inside or else you can only sit at the entrance area where the stupid projector will be projecting the image.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
JohnTan001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

My name is Chan JohnTan. Just went there last week with my frens. we went to the hh (2-7pm) session. The place still the same. but the situation nw better, no more 'big crowd' swarming into yr room alr .

tat day quite a lot of rooms booked (almost full-house) in the afternoon session. most of the rooms were occupied by 1 or 2 customers. prob a good place to chill up when alone or with buddy. some of the customers were aso those mature type (can see some 'old uncles' enjoying themselves there).

after settled dwn, my frens and i get 3-4 cais each (using rotation system) so tat we wouldn't get bored for a long time (new shanghai gals normally will 'butterfly' quite long). gal's tip is $30-$50.

Cheers
Old 01-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WA! Up price already ar. use to be $20
Old 03-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ope1819 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro interested to go tomolo HH
Old 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 13
eRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to beholdeRicKz is a splendid one to behold

too bad now become viet joint, last time is PRC joint with many pretty and young PRCs de.. haiz.. no wonder biz not so good there liao lor..

life is short, have fun while you can..
Old 08-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Lust4ML deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTan001 View Post
Hi all,

My name is Chan JohnTan. Just went there last week with my frens. we went to the hh (2-7pm) session. The place still the same. but the situation nw better, no more 'big crowd' swarming into yr room alr .

tat day quite a lot of rooms booked (almost full-house) in the afternoon session. most of the rooms were occupied by 1 or 2 customers. prob a good place to chill up when alone or with buddy. some of the customers were aso those mature type (can see some 'old uncles' enjoying themselves there).

after settled dwn, my frens and i get 3-4 cais each (using rotation system) so tat we wouldn't get bored for a long time (new shanghai gals normally will 'butterfly' quite long). gal's tip is $30-$50.

Cheers
butterfly quite long, you still pay $30 to $50. are you spoiling the market ?
Old 28-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
Battersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud of

Went down last. Ought with my friend as he is entertaining his client, they booked the room at 4.00pm and when I arrived at 5.00pm .............my friend and his client were surrounded by 5girls each and there are still a few waiting in front of the room.....

My friend client able to speak Vietnamese and all his girls are viet, my friend girls was mix of PCR and viet......once I touch down on the sofa....2 young prc barge in and sat next to me....pull my hand to their neh neh.....around 34 c & d cups......one with small nipple, the other one slightly bigger.....including her aerola......the you prc name was lala....

One of the girls hand was on my crotch and trying to wake my dickie and the other prc hand was playing with my nipple from outside........not too long another batch came and my 2 prc was changed......again...both my hand was handed to their respective breasts......

The viets are young and some have nice figure and very GFE......the prc are aggressive......we finished our first round at 6.30pm as they are losing and changing for a new batch......we ended having 15girls.....we gave $20 for each girls......

We decided to makan first and continue elsewhere......after dinner, we went to few ktv but all rooms are full, in the end we go back to NSH as they still have rooms......some of the girls saw us and just jumping back to our lap....

But I choose viet now.....her name is Hana....from Hanoi.....nice complexion, big eyes, medium boob, nice ass.........she was like ur GF.....sit, hug and kisses..... There is one time when all my girls was out.....a prc came in and sat next to me.....want to take my hand to her boobs ........I told her I can't speak chinese.....and she keep insisting but after while she left....

Than another prc that was with me earlier came in and sat next to me......than the persistent prc came in again and ask her friend whether I can speak chinese.....the prc who was sitting next to me tell her yes......cos I was here earlier......

She ran to me and sat on my lap giving her boobs to my face......I rejected her but she is persistent and now sitting back facing me.....after a while she gave up Liao .......and left.....fffiiiuuuhhhhh......

my other viet was slim, small boobs but GFE also......my friend and his client each have 3girls....mostly viet.....we left around midnight....

Overall experience was good, tip for 2nd round was $20 alfo for all, viets are young around 20+yo, prc around 20+ to early 30 and very aggressive......
Old 01-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 20
kalalista has a brilliant futurekalalista has a brilliant futurekalalista has a brilliant futurekalalista has a brilliant futurekalalista has a brilliant futurekalalista has a brilliant futurekalalista has a brilliant futurekalalista has a brilliant futurekalalista has a brilliant futurekalalista has a brilliant futurekalalista has a brilliant future

HH today 01/09 anyone?
Old 01-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much for hh?normally full?
Old 01-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalalista View Post
HH today 01/09 anyone?
Hi bro
Already upped u & pls share ctc
Old 01-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Totally deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sh later meeting 1030 got 1 bro with me. Please message me contact number I interested. Cheers
Old 02-09-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Igotthefeeling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Later going for HH alone. If you are also looking for someone to share costs, PM me.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
scorpiobaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone looking to chiong this joint and share cost any time this week ?
can PM me... cheers
Old 08-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SunnnyGuuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm interested to go NSH, been there a few times, pls PM me .

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread