The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Congrats to u bro............ after seven years wait
Thanks mate ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
Bro u took 6 months for an appt? That's long enough...
Mind sharing with us u got any kids? If yes, when yr bb born?
Bro ... consider good ...

Last check 1 mth ago, Now the queue is until 2017 ... manage to help my friend check in the eappointment portal an available 1 day in feb to make appointment.

while its fully booked, there is still hope, u just need to keep logging in and check, sometimes there is dropping out and got free few slots. My friend does that and luckily cut down by 2 mths. Cannot just leave as it is ..

i got a baby girl ... now 4 yrs old .. dual citizenship holder. Bornin 2011.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro ... consider good ...

Last check 1 mth ago, Now the queue is until 2017 ... manage to help my friend check in the eappointment portal an available 1 day in feb to make appointment.

while its fully booked, there is still hope, u just need to keep logging in and check, sometimes there is dropping out and got free few slots. My friend does that and luckily cut down by 2 mths. Cannot just leave as it is ..

i got a baby girl ... now 4 yrs old .. dual citizenship holder. Bornin 2011.
Bro sg allows dual citizenship??? Could u advise me how to get it? I just got a bb gal too, a sillyporean, her mum a Vietnamese... How to apply for a vn citizenship for her? Will dual citizenship remained permanent? Thanks....
Old 10-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro sg allows dual citizenship??? Could u advise me how to get it? I just got a bb gal too, a sillyporean, her mum a Vietnamese... How to apply for a vn citizenship for her? Will dual citizenship remained permanent? Thanks....
Singapore doesnt allow dual citizenship.......... If ur baby is singapore citizen by descent or registration, upon reaching 21......... He or she has to go renunce watever citizenship she has besides singapore n go ICA soon pa before commissoner of oaths the Oath of Renunciation, Allegiance and Loyalty within 12 months on attaining the age of 21 to remain as Singapore Citizens...........If Oath is not taken, he/she will automatically lose his/her citizenship on attaining the age of 22 years

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 11-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Congrats to u bro............ after seven years wait
He would have gotten it in half the time if his child was a boy
Old 11-07-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Singapore doesnt allow dual citizenship.......... If ur baby is singapore citizen by descent or registration, upon reaching 21......... He or she has to go renunce watever citizenship she has besides singapore n go ICA soon pa before commissoner of oaths the Oath of Renunciation, Allegiance and Loyalty within 12 months on attaining the age of 21 to remain as Singapore Citizens...........If Oath is not taken, he/she will automatically lose his/her citizenship on attaining the age of 22 years
Times have changed and government policies go with the flow too.
Although the official line is Singapore does not allow dual citizenship..... nothing is cast in stone as there are exceptions.

Dual Citizenship is allow for children under 21 of Trans-Border parents...... however the child has to choose which Citizenship he/she wants to keep after attaining 21 years of age...... but do note that if he is a male he has to serve his NS obligations before renunciation unless he has given notice to CMPB that he intends to renounce his Citizenship BEFORE his 13th birthday..... in this scenario then he does not have to serve NS.

Citizens of another country who take up Singapore Citizenship under the PITT schemes (invest above $5m into Govt approved schemes) are allowed to keep their previous citizenship and thus technically are "Dual Citizens"

Mega rich folks with interests in this little red dot can ask for and 99.5% are given SG Citizenship without having to renounce their previous citizenship. These rich folks not only have dual citizenships but often are also "multiple citizenships" holders of other countries as well.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry bro I don't quite get it, my bb already register as a sillyporean n bc also sg, still need to do something at 21yo??
Old 11-07-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
After researching the best method .i.e. traveling, citizenship and etc.. the decision was for my daughter to be borned in Vietnam ... thus auto Vietnamese citizenship ... After which i Apply Singapore citizenship for my gal and got in 1 month.

Vietnamese citizenship i not sure but should be going to their 'se tu phap' or something to apply.

As some bro have replied, no not permanent for singapore's policies ... Will need to declare at age 21 to choose.

Not sure about vietnam.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-07-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro I don't quite get it, my bb already register as a sillyporean n bc also sg, still need to do something at 21yo??
Bro, yours no need, auto singaporean. Mine case is a reverse of yours, that why the comment was at such.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 11-07-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
He would have gotten it in half the time if his child was a boy
Probably yes ... but I reckon is a no .... I have many cases of friends who still got in general about 3-5 years.

Minus off 2 years of bf/gf relationship only and 1st year of marriage .... it's actually only 4 years. And plus my wife doesn't stay here more than 10 months for the past 4 years... hmmmm ... consider very fortunate to have got it in this time frame .. considering others staying here every minute fir 3-5 years .. guess my wife have earned it in a very less painful way.

Bearing in mind, this is also the first time i am applying PR for her ..

Those fast tracks are those not because of boy but because of they have the $ and KPKB to the government because they can.

Common people like me may not have that kind of luxury ... cab get is already a big deal, time .. subjective ...

2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 11-07-2015 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
In tis case if ur child is a singapore citizen by birth i.e. Holding singapore birth cert then nothing needs to be done at 21 years old............. The oath taking is only necessary for minors who are singapore citizens by descent or registration.................

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 28-07-2015, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros,

I got a visa for my prc gf. Just would like to check on one of the requirements: Have sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore.

How much is sufficient? She will be staying at my hse btw.

Cheers.
Old 28-07-2015, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loster View Post
Hi bros,

I got a visa for my prc gf. Just would like to check on one of the requirements: Have sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore.

Cheers.
sufficient funds mean

1. enough to take transport and return to PRC
2. cover all food and beverage
3. cover all the entertainment
4. cover all accommodation (this case is your house so not applicable)
5. cover all shoppings
6. any unexpected expenditure such as healthcare, etc

Note - above is my 2 cents worth

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-07-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just would like to check on one of the requirements: Have sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore.
For 7-14 days, show money $300 enough.............. show money $500 for more than 14 less than 30 days stay............ More importantly is the proof of return tix............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 28-07-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bros,

Cheers.
amount asked by ICA Officer from the past always at sgd$1000 , guessed thats the minimum ...

my 2 cents opinion.

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1