The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mr Jaded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

If you are coming back together with her bro, dun let them get your girl out of your sight. They will say they just need her to go to a separate room to do some checks etc etc. but dun let her go alone. They can check all they want but make sure you both are always together.

Once they separate you, they can send her back liao.
Old 15-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jaded View Post
If you are coming back together with her bro, dun let them get your girl out of your sight. They will say they just need her to go to a separate room to do some checks etc etc. but dun let her go alone. They can check all they want but make sure you both are always together.

Once they separate you, they can send her back liao.
Do you think they allows you to follow them and see what they are doing or let you hear what you are questioning?

Don't be Naive ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Meeya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros u tink i should fly over n get her to sign ica forms or take the risk? She dun hav printer or scanner and is computer noob... Forms as in sponsor form?
Old 17-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Bros i just called ica....sad to say i cant even apply sponsorship.... Sponsorship is for dos nationality who need visa to enter....at least dats is wat dey tell me....read somewhere can do sponsorship for thai, vn etc....but ica words counts n nothing else matters....also was informed that sponsorship upon arrival is a no no.....well looks like im at the mercy of dem....
Old 17-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeya View Post
Bros u tink i should fly over n get her to sign ica forms or take the risk? She dun hav printer or scanner and is computer noob... Forms as in sponsor form?
IF she needs to sign . thenu need to go over ... unless u wanna forged her signature ...

I guess u have to go over, its not only her signature, u probably need some of her documents too .

2015 pts in 2015
Old 17-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bros i just called ica....sad to say i cant even apply sponsorship.... Sponsorship is for dos nationality who need visa to enter....at least dats is wat dey tell me....read somewhere can do sponsorship for thai, vn etc....but ica words counts n nothing else matters....also was informed that sponsorship upon arrival is a no no.....well looks like im at the mercy of dem....
why dun you search thru this thread...so many had sponsored their VB to singapore...you just get excited and post for nothing...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

can share how much is needed to sponsor a VB over? thank!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 17-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
as a sponsor just need to write a letter (can even pen it) saying that you undertake to cover all cost, expenditure and good conduct of the VB including the repatriation of the VB back to Vn should anything ever happen to her during the stay in Singapore..

this sponsorship is not to be taken lightly...if VB was caught committing criminal offence and require legal matter then the sponsor can be prosecuted by law and also pay all cost including fine...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

i am a sg woman and i want to invite my viet friend over to sg, how long can she stay max?

would i need to be a sponsor in this case? if not, under what case then would she need a sponsor?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 18-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sponsorship is ONLY required IF ICA wanted it .... you Don't Request for it.

If they dun ask for it. why u ask for it ?

2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-05-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
It ranges from $1k (not sure) but I do heard is around $5k onwards.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-05-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
i am a sg woman and i want to invite my viet friend over to sg, how long can she stay max?
Normal tourist VISA is 30 days max ... however she can extend for another 30 days if they deem she is ok and you willing to be her sponsor for the next 30 days. Once online extention is approved, she will have to make an appointment to go down to ICA with a sponsor for interview. However, don't worry, this type of sponsor do not warrant any money ... its just a check for them to ensure she is in good order.

Quote:
would i need to be a sponsor in this case? if not, under what case then would she need a sponsor?
INitially no need, BUT she will need to put you as her reference to enhance her chance of coming in ... she can indicate hotel as address but will need to show proof. indicate your address will further her chance of coming in and also higher chance in her extension of another 30 days.

The above scenerios is NOrmal and she is deemed ok ... else her VISA maybe only few days to 1 week ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
as a sponsor just need to write a letter (can even pen it) saying that you undertake to cover all cost, expenditure and good conduct of the VB including the repatriation of the VB back to Vn should anything ever happen to her during the stay in Singapore..
This is what I do when I appeal for my friend's GF to enter Singapore. NO choice got to do that , need to improve the chance of her coming in.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 18-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Bro 88, i have read every pages liao....my is thai bu not vnb....wat i mean is ica says sponsorship only applies to dos dat require visa to come...
Old 18-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

the sponsorship fee of $1-5k is a deposit or i use it to pay ICA? can i get it back?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1