The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2008, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Aki is also working at Oriental Orchids (23 Hume St Huntingdale) where she is known as Amy. Tess is also working there (as bro pocketrocket said) when not at 466. I’ve posted FRs on both of them before in this thread and both are definitely worth a go. Tess doesn’t do BBBJ (as far as I know) but Amy/Aki does.
Old 21-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone been to 55 York?
Old 22-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post
they dun work @ crown, they'r gambling there.. lol...
almost all wl's do gamble at crown after their work hours..martha from mc is one of em..
try ur luck, u might get smthing..
So we spent all our hard earned money on them and they threw them away?!
Old 22-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoey View Post
Aki is also working at Oriental Orchids (23 Hume St Huntingdale) where she is known as Amy. Tess is also working there (as bro pocketrocket said) when not at 466. I’ve posted FRs on both of them before in this thread and both are definitely worth a go. Tess doesn’t do BBBJ (as far as I know) but Amy/Aki does.
Hi just came across this site. it's great.

Is Tess working at 466 at the moment. She hasn't worked at Oriental Orchids since around March. I rang 466 last week and thay said she wasn't working there.

She was a hard nut to crack, but we had some fun times together, anyone know where she is at the moment, would love to see her again.
Old 22-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksss View Post
So we spent all our hard earned money on them and they threw them away?!

So sad isn't it
Old 23-07-2008, 06:27 AM
Samster

kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sake View Post

Is Tess working at 466 at the moment. She hasn't worked at Oriental Orchids since around March. I rang 466 last week and thay said she wasn't working there.

She was a hard nut to crack, but we had some fun times together, anyone know where she is at the moment, would love to see her again.
Saw her working at Oriental Orchids 2 weeks ago…
Old 23-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoey View Post
Saw her working at Oriental Orchids 2 weeks ago…
Wow,

Thanks kimoey, I check the place out every couple of weeks and haven't seen her for ages.

At the moment see Gina fairly regularly, great BBBJ. Most others at the moment are hit and miss and don't get a great feel from the intro.

At the start of this year, although the place is a dump they had great girls, Tess, Gina, Apple (very young Chinese girl with big natural boobs) and Candy if you were in the mood for a really dirty time.

I'll keep an eye out for Tess.
Old 23-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sake View Post

Is this the same Tess at Middle Tope? If yes then I saw her today in the line up. Saw her last time I was there too. Good luck finding her hehe.

There were about 7 to 9 girls in the evening. Needless to say I couldn't remember most of the faces or names. I picked Lucy. Her service is wonderful as usual though other girls score better on look and body. I think she's a very nice and sweet lady. What I like about her is that you can have a normal conversation with her, unlike other WLs who bullshit you all the time. At first, you felt good from their flattery but overtime, you get turn-offed.

BTW, has anyone seen Rose before? I think she doesn't work very often and I didn't have the chance to book her before. I don't think she was mentioned here before. Korean and about size 10. Would appreciate if there is any info on her.
Old 24-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Noticed a lot of talk on Middle Tope...Nothing much on 39...Any reason why, anyone?
Old 24-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksss View Post
Noticed a lot of talk on Middle Tope...Nothing much on 39...Any reason why, anyone?
more expensive.. well for me anyway considering how much i am currently wasting on these girls even a few dollars can't be spared.. on the positive side though, 39 tope tends to be less busy and every time that i am there, the girls are always soo fresh and appear much more untouched compared to middle tope where the girls tend to be more worn and used.. i really hate the idea of bonking a girl that has just being fucked 5 mins ago and even less the idea that a wl is going to suck me just after giving the previous guy a bbbj.. maybe i should switch to 39 tope more often...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinten View Post
Is this the same Tess at Middle Tope? If yes then I saw her today in the line up. Saw her last time I was there too. Good luck finding her hehe.

There were about 7 to 9 girls in the evening. Needless to say I couldn't remember most of the faces or names. I picked Lucy. Her service is wonderful as usual though other girls score better on look and body. I think she's a very nice and sweet lady. What I like about her is that you can have a normal conversation with her, unlike other WLs who bullshit you all the time. At first, you felt good from their flattery but overtime, you get turn-offed.

BTW, has anyone seen Rose before? I think she doesn't work very often and I didn't have the chance to book her before. I don't think she was mentioned here before. Korean and about size 10. Would appreciate if there is any info on her.
no, the tess at tope is a different girl.. lucy is a great choice by the way... i really like her as well, just something about her that makes the session feel much more than a quick pump and dump. like i mentioned in a previous post, lucy and yumi have been my favourite girls for a while now; yumi provides a damn hot and dirty service while lucy is a real sensual sweety. alternating between the two is the ultimate balance for me at the moment.. of course that'll probably change in the future, especially if crystal was to return..

i hear you loud and clear about being turned-offed with the bullshit flattery and i want to see you again crap.. some things absolutely disgust me including asian women that only like western men and asian people that think they are better because they are westernised... whitewashed trash like these people annoy me to no end, and i would say that the bullshit flattery from alot of the korean girls come close to being just as disgusting.. the girls that stay off this track are natural gems that have character that really shines.. unfortunately these type of wl's are far and few between. having said that though, i know first hand that alot of this has to do with the competition amongst the girls at middle top which can get quite heated given that there are only 4 rooms.. hence the tactics each girl use to try and attract more business can get quite serious.. the list includes everything from the flattery and i miss you lines, to giving out mobile numbers, sending mass sms messages, talking about dates outside of work, claims of being a nationality that they aren't, claims of being younger than they really are, lies about when they commenced working as a wl and the list goes on and on.... its easy to just ignore most of this, but it still really puts me off the girl.

on a lighter note, i had quite a good session with mina today.. for those that have read some of my previous posts, she's that grocery delivery fool's supposed girlfriend.. quite an attractive face and a tight moist pussy which she likes to grind whilst on top. whilst not a having supermodel type of face and body, for some reason it still felt like i was fucking one. lol. sometimes even i can't figure what goes on inside my own head..

oh, and no i haven't been with rose before, she mustn't be working regularly as i don't recall her name. i'll keep a lookout for her next time as all the faces are pretty familiar these days...
Old 25-07-2008, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post

on a lighter note, i had quite a good session with mina today.. for those that have read some of my previous posts, she's that grocery delivery fool's supposed girlfriend.. quite an attractive face and a tight moist pussy which she likes to grind whilst on top. whilst not a having supermodel type of face and body, for some reason it still felt like i was fucking one. lol. sometimes even i can't figure what goes on inside my own head..

Is this Mina the same girl as Mini?
Old 25-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros,

anyone going to middle tope tonight?

how come no one has mentioned Cindy from middle tope yet? i have tried her 2 times and she's not bad; i think she looks very pretty (a Korean). she has a tattoo on her beautiful ass.

btw, is yumi korean? i still haven't tried her yet after many many visits there as there're always a long queue for her. don't mean to be rude or anything, but to the honest, i don't think she stands out, appearance-wise, from the rest of the girls; so what exactly is the reason for her popularity? one time, there was a guy there who was willing to wait more than
2 hours (until after 3am!!!) just for yumi, i mean, wth?...

miko is very pretty for sure; i know she's not very good in bed but personally, all i care about is the face. tried her 3 times and will return for more.

at middle tope, i've never paid for 45 mins or more; do they allow 2 cums within 45 mins? and some bros mention that 466 doesn't allow 2 cums even in one hour, saying that the manager doesn't allow. however, how is he going to find out? unless he has installed spy cameras in the rooms
Old 25-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

and bros, don't bother with the manhattan terrance on swanston street; it's rubbish. been there 3 or 4 times within this half year, and all the girls there are either too old or very ugly; each time i go there, i lose my appetite. seriously, i'd rather go back home and masturbate. they would have to pay me instead if i were to have sex with them!
Old 25-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
hey bros,

btw, is yumi korean? i still haven't tried her yet after many many visits there as there're always a long queue for her. don't mean to be rude or anything, but to the honest, i don't think she stands out, appearance-wise, from the rest of the girls; so what exactly is the reason for her popularity? one time, there was a guy there who was willing to wait more than
2 hours (until after 3am!!!) just for yumi, i mean, wth?...

miko is very pretty for sure; i know she's not very good in bed but personally, all i care about is the face. tried her 3 times and will return for more.

LOL, bro you have to see Yumi first, then you'll know why she's so popular.

The OKT at Middle Tope once told me about Yumi, "Face ugly but why still popular, must have something extra right? That's people come back for her."
Old 25-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinten View Post
LOL, bro you have to see Yumi first, then you'll know why she's so popular.

The OKT at Middle Tope once told me about Yumi, "Face ugly but why still popular, must have something extra right? That's people come back for her."
so why so popular ar?? please tell; i might go tonight; don't wanna wait for hours and be disappointed

she's horny??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1