The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2007, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
woopaa21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

cool reports!

Anybody knows of any asian freelance students? quite keen on those.....
Old 17-06-2007, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
lawrence86 is Cool - loads of Potential

hey bros,

wonder if any of u guys know about the end of year parties around Australia where all the high school girls go to party to celebrate the end of year 12. forgot to say that they are all 18! legal age to have sex in oz is 16 i think

some of them go there to lose their virginity if they havent lost it yet. best of all, its free

but to pick them up u must look good and have the skills.

i havent been to one before as when my oz friends asked me to go, i already had a gf that was here.
Old 18-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence86 View Post
hey bros,

wonder if any of u guys know about the end of year parties around Australia where all the high school girls go to party to celebrate the end of year 12. forgot to say that they are all 18! legal age to have sex in oz is 16 i think

some of them go there to lose their virginity if they havent lost it yet. best of all, its free

but to pick them up u must look good and have the skills.

i havent been to one before as when my oz friends asked me to go, i already had a gf that was here.
The place is called Surfer's Paradise...
Old 18-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

woopaa21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know which club to go to for pick ups ? Went to Lavish once at docklands...lots of hot sluts

Anyone knows of any asian student freelance ??
Old 18-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Samster

kooe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
The place is called Surfer's Paradise...
U serious bro? isn't it in Gold Coast?
Old 19-06-2007, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Dey!!

Gold Coast = Surfer's Paradise

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 19-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooe View Post
U serious bro? isn't it in Gold Coast?
Thats where all thew schoolies go and party for a week after their Year 12 exam. Get totally pissed and will fuck anyone in-sight. Only prob...If you dun live there, it's extremely difficult to get a hotel during that crazy week useless you're a high roller and willing to dump your cash on those 5-Stars hotels.

Hence, in the end, it's not that cheap anymore.
Old 24-06-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also, if any bros want to cheong the better looking ang mo gals at the joints I can recommend Bella and Annabelle at the Boardroom. Not as cheap as the Asian joints ($160/30 mins) and svc not as good (no BBBJ for example) but for the novelty factor.

Been to the less expensive ang mo joints but those I've seen so far all CMI. So if you know of a good looking ang mo gal at the less pricey joints do give me a shout
Old 27-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
upskirtlegs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapestry View Post
...one of the Korean girls that came out to parade before us was actually a class mate of mine. Her name was Kim. She's very petite like Eva Longoria's size, short hair cut, and has the cutesy AV Idol look. She recognised me as well from Management Accounting 1A.

I picked her without hesistation and quickly got into the room, where i couldnt resist but ask what the hell was she was doing. She explained she did it cos she luved sex just as much as she luvs shopping. Fine with me.

She proceeds to undress with me helping her to remove her lacey red underwear. She then undressed me and we both hopped into the shower....She washed me thoroughly before we started frenching.

We got out of the shower and without drying off, she pushed me onto the bed. I still remember her curled lips, and she smiled wickedly before giving me one of the best BJ's i've had. She licked the length of it, and deep throated slowly while playing with my balls. She also moaned slightly which turned me on some more. We 69ed and it was only then i realised she was completely bald down south and made eating her so much easier. She tasted and smelled great. I was determined to not blow my load until i've banged her.

She rode on top off me fast and furious and i remember her being very loud. She was very tight, and very wet and looked like she genuinely enjoyed it. We spponed, missionary and reverse cowboy before i finished it off doggy style. The best bit was she will yell out something in Korean which i dont understand but whatever it was, it was hot.

The damage was about $320 for 45 mins but she promised to buy me lunch and take me to a movie when we got back to school so i didnt complain.

I got to fuck Kim for free about a dozen more times after that incident, and i never told anyone in school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
talking about 43 tope, i still remember bonking a korean girl by the name of cherry. And low and behold, after a week after our bonk, i found out that we were living in the same apartment building!! We actually stayed on the same floor!! I was like WOW.. i did try to bonk her "independently" as in, bonking her in either my or her apartment rather than the brothel.
Omg! I reckon that's pretty hot man! Going to a brothel and finding your neighbour or classmate there. Now that's kinky......too bad I don't have that experience....sighzzz lolz

One of the things missing in Melbourne in FL. It's also pretty expensive compared to Sg.
Old 28-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Found another Listing for Melbourne...
Stated as accurate since March06!
http://www.sexworker.org.au/uploads/...hels_Aug06.pdf

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 02-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

Thanks Slaver!

Just tried Leah from 43 Tope St last week. Was intro'ed by the OKT as Korean but she told me she's Japanese (she greeted and said bye in Japanese as well)...J-gal, K-gal, whatever lah...I like can already. Only thing is her english not very strong, she says she's been in Melb only 10 days.

Anyway started with catbath on my back and then to the front. Liked it when she's sucking on my kneecap. BBBJ with Listerine followed and then on to the action, with her on top, both of us sitting facing each other and then finishing off in missionary. Ratings:

Looks: 8/10 (cutie pie SYT look)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice 34B or C - real handful and the softest boobs I've ever felt!)
BBBJ: 7/10 (a little more suction would be nice)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Nice and tight, accommodating in various positions. Quite the moaner, macam AV)
Damage: $130/30mins
RTF: Yes, if the dough allows
Old 02-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

Something related, from The Age a few days ago. Heard there was one HC at the corner of Russell and Bourke above the Hungry Jack's kena raided a few months back;
============================

Council may again pay for sex spies

Clay Lucas
June 28, 2007

MELBOURNE City Council officers want to resume paying private investigators to have sex in illegal brothels as part of gathering evidence in the bid to shut them.

Officers at the council say it is the only option because police and the State Government have abandoned enforcement action against illegal brothels.

Councils have been left to shut down illegal brothels using planning laws after police effectively stopped enforcement action.

In February, The Age reported that at least six councils — including Melbourne — were paying private investigators to have sex in illegal brothels to gather evidence of a breach of planning rules.

Councils were paying private investigators between $1500 and $3000 for each investigation. This included a billing fee for the investigator and expenses to cover up to three visits to a suspect premises. Illegal brothels typically charge between $100 and $150 an hour.

Melbourne City and Yarra councils dropped the practice immediately.

Now Melbourne has received complaints about a resurgence in big illegal brothels, employing up to 12 sex workers, in prominent locations such as Bourke and Elizabeth streets.

Council officers say there is no option but to resume the practice unless police or Consumer Affairs Victoria, which has the key role in controlling legalised brothels, begin to take enforcement action.

On Tuesday, councillors will vote on whether to give back the authority for council officers to pay private investigators.

Melbourne City's planning chairwoman Catherine Ng said she would not support the move.

The president of the Municipal Association of Victoria, Dick Gross, said Consumer Affairs was a sleepy hollow asleep at the wheel.

"Nearly five months after this story first broke, local government continues to unreasonably find itself at the forefront of enforcement action against illegal brothels," Cr Gross said.

Police superintendent Stephen Leane said: "The regulation of the industry, including addressing those operators who breach the regulatory framework, is a matter for Consumer Affairs Victoria."

Police would not say how many enforcements they had been involved in since January.

Consumer Affairs Victoria said it had been involved in seven searches of illegal brothels in the last year, a similar response to that given in February, when the issue of illegal brothels became public.

One of the brothels that Melbourne City Council investigated in the past few months is near the Consumer Affairs Victoria's offices at the intersection of Bourke and Exhibition streets.
Old 13-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoey View Post

Council may again pay for sex spies
Were ya kana Head Hunted bro? How come know so much?! Ha!
Old 20-07-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Were ya kana Head Hunted bro? How come know so much?! Ha!
I also wish lor....then it wouldn't be so taxing on my pocket to cheong!
Old 25-07-2007, 11:35 PM
Samster

Hokkian_Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro knows what happened to the brothel at Yarra? the one opposite to train station, is gone!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1